Would You Buy It? HourGlass Prodigy Lip Glosses

Hourglass Prodigy Lip Gloss

Hey chicklets!

Hourglass has a brand new line of lip glosses that come in thee most adorable packaging. It’s a flat tube a la Urban Decay Pocket Rockets (way smaller) so it’s easy to tuck into your bag or a back pocket.

Question is would you buy it?

HourGlass Prodigy features a metalized outer shell so it fits easily into the palm of your hand plus makes slipping it into a back pocket for a seamless fit, no bulge as it’s so slim! The Muse likey techy packaging!

I haven’t tried yet but the colors are mesmerizing with shades like Pulse (very NARS Orgasm-ish) and Hypnotic.

I must say the packaging appeals but the shade selection looks pretty darn hawt as well.

Wants please.

Would you buy it?

Check out HourGlass Prodigy Lip Gloss at www.hourglasscosmetics.com

• 2/3/10 12:29 Paloma:

oooooh, looks awesome! I wanna see a review ;)

• 2/3/10 16:20 the Muse:

hey paloma

coming atcha :)

• 2/3/10 14:34 K:

You know I love cute packaging, muse! so count me in! The shades look nice too. I’ll def check those out :)

• 2/3/10 16:44 the Muse:

hey K the colors really got me hyped :-D and of course the packaging :)!

• 2/3/10 14:45 suz:

first time I’ve heard of this cosmetic brand. Love the color’s but not surreal…too nude for me!. But dang it they are expensive for lipglosses…hmmm…

• 2/3/10 15:04 the Muse:

too nude really suz!? I was thinking they had a bit of pop! :-D I didn’t notice the price eep! how much? Let me go look!

• 2/3/10 15:52 suz:

$26…0_O

• 2/3/10 16:13 the Muse:

haha suz! yup just looked! ouch!

• 2/3/10 14:49 savannah:

Several of the colors look universally flattering but the price is quite high…more than Nars. I think I will have to stick with Nars. I wouldn’t mind having one of the gloss though to carry around in my pocket when I go clubbing. Wish the price was lower.

• 2/3/10 15:07 the Muse:

omg savannah I had to motor over and look at the price as I didn’t notice. You are right bit highly priced!? But maybe the formula will knock my socks off :-D

• 2/3/10 15:05 dee3yint:

yes,it is super cute i must have one .because i love new glosses like these .:) thanks muse

• 2/3/10 15:19 the Muse:

you’re most welcome dee :-D I wants me some too!

• 2/3/10 15:33 NuNu:

The Asian part of me fainted upon seeing the price and had to be revived before I could comment.
    It IS just so adorably cute, I worry slightly that the mirror cap would be fingerprint magnet, but damnit I want one now.

• 2/3/10 16:10 the Muse:

LOL Nunu I love that. the asian part *hugs*

By the way! I haven’t caught up on my tweets but I DID see one tweet with the pic thank YOU! *hugs*I’m not ignoring you just been SWAMPED forgive me!??!

I agree, HATE fingerprints all over my stuff :-D

• 2/4/10 7:48 kenzie.:

We Heart This has a great review about it. I kinda really want this now…..but $26 is a LOT for a High School student….**sighhh** I need a job……

• 2/5/10 0:37 Angie Twe:

sob. Why is it that price tag??

*feel like buying… but hmm.,..

• 2/5/10 12:11 the Muse: