As Seen by the Muse: Agent Provocateur Cosmetics Agent Provocateur Makeup Range

I have a little obsession with Agent Provocateur that we won’t get into right now but might I share the news, as seen by this Muse on Twitter, that a possible Agent Provocateur Cosmetics Collection is in the works?

British Beauty Blogger
shares:

Agent Provocateur Makeup

OMG! I think I wee’ed myself.

• 3/31/10 14:04 Lisamarie:

Nothing will ever beat their Sharon cardigan from last year – but I will be waiting with much joy to see what they do with cosmetics!

Best, Lisamarie

• 3/31/10 15:01 the Muse:

lisa the sharon paired up with those naughty knickers was the highlight of my year, so cute :-D You REALLY had to look to see what the design was :-D HAHAH!

• 3/31/10 15:06 Lisamarie:

If you had to look that hard then you are NOT getting out enough LOL!

Best, Lisamarie

• 3/31/10 15:13 the Muse:

LOL LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you look at it from far away it looks just like a twisting/cross design but upon closer inspection Oh MY!

• 3/31/10 15:18 Lisamarie:

But really wasn’t the best part the way the AP logo was squirting up out of the top of the “twisting cross”…

I highly recommend we nominate ourselves to AP to name the new cosmetics line colours, I’m full of ideas…

Best, Lisamarie

• 3/31/10 15:31 the Muse:

Lisa
      O
      M
      G
      yes! LOL I’m full of GREAT names, are you kidding? That would be my dream job LOL

LOL I would say something extra cheeky about the squirting but I shall remain quiet and ladylike

• 3/31/10 15:47 Lisamarie:

I am loathe to point out that quiet and ladylike people would never deem to even look at such a sweater out of the corner of ones eye…just sayin’…

Best, Lisamarie

• 3/31/10 15:49 the Muse:

lol lisa…I never claimed to be ladylike :-D I’d look at it :-D it’s my inner pervy nature!

• 3/31/10 15:54 Lisamarie:

I’m afraid that due to your posting, it’s not that “inner” anymore…

Best, Lisamarie