Beauty Abroad: L’Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Spring Collection 2010

LOreal Studio Secrets Professional Spring Collection 2010 123

Way before it hit US shores, the Muse introduced you to the L’Oreal Secrets Professional Collection. Sadly, we still haven’t gotten all the items released in the collection as some are most definitely Europe exclusives at this point.

However, let’s hope we’ll be seeing the new L’Oreal Secrets Professional Spring Collection 2010!

Jump!

L’Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Mascara Base
LOreal Studio Secrets Professional Spring Collection 2010 3

L’Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Sculpting Blush Duo
LOreal Studio Secrets Professional Spring Collection 2010 2

LOreal Studio Secrets Professional Spring Collection 2010 1

L’Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Translucent Fixing Powder
LOreal Studio Secrets Professional Spring Collection 2010 4

The Mascara Base and Sculpting Blush Duo are already available in shops within Europe since February 2010 while the Translucent Setting Powder will be launched in April 2010. Sadly, we are just now seeing the Secrets Professional Collection launching in US drugstores so I’m guessing this won’t be a Spring release for us but perhaps a Fall one if we get lucky.

What items have you enjoyed from the L’Oreal Studio Secrets Professional line so far?

I’m having a blast trying out the primer at the moment and absolutely love the new L’Oreal HIP Shadows and Liners.

Source

• 3/23/10 16:27 mercedes:

looks good! i know this is totally off subject but,you know how dazzleglass has a shade called get rich quick? well 15 bucks is the limit i pay for mac lipglass and i fugured you must own a lot of lipglasses,so is there a dupe of the get rich quick in the lipglass? also can you rec some good peachy shades of blush from any brand? i was at the mac counter the other day think of how gorge get rich quick would look with a peachy shade of blush.any recs im greatfull for!

• 3/23/10 17:15 Tavia:

Hi Muse! Thanks for the link. I didn’t know that you still haven’t got these products in US. I’m really excited about trying the Translucent fixing powder. :)

• 3/23/10 17:52 the Muse:

my pleasure tavia :-D I sure hope we get ‘em :-D but sadly nothing yet. We just recently got the primers!!!!!!!!! The powder looks MUFE-ish!

• 3/23/10 18:56 Tango:

I don’t know about that white powder… My biggest problem with translucent powder is how it can look chalky, so why start with something that looks like chalk straight out of the jar? I love the blush+bronzer duos though! And that brush!

• 3/24/10 18:29 the Muse:

blend, blend, blend tango :D

• 3/23/10 18:59 Ashley:

Even if you have to wait til fall for this collection.. atleast you have SOME of the L’Oreal Studio (etc) products handy. We (Canadians) only have the Studio Eye Quads/Gel Liner/Mascara. I am uber jealous, I’ve been wanting to try the Perfecting Base & Correcting Primers for ages but I’m losing hope by now.. :(

• 3/24/10 18:29 the Muse:

aw ashley that stinks hun. any luck on e-bay!?

• 3/23/10 19:10 LINDARRAGNAR:

this line seems really nice but for some reason I can never let myself buy drugstore makeup, but I tried the primer and its really nice but its only .5oz
    D:<

but the setting powder + blushers look nice

• 3/24/10 18:28 the Muse:

hey linda! the primer is pretty good, not bad at all but yea really small sigh!

• 3/23/10 21:33 donna:

That translucent power reminds me of a MAC powder. I wonder if its a good dupe. hmm…I really love the foundation primer by L’Oreal from this collection. Total smashbox dupe! :)

• 3/24/10 18:24 the Muse:

agreed donna or MUFE HD powder too!

• 3/24/10 1:11 Lauren:

Actually, they sell it at ulta now:
    REJOICE MUSE!! and reviews plz?
    also, were you going to do that mark stain gloss review? i’m uber curious o:

• 3/24/10 8:10 the Muse:

lauren where? that’s the new primer…? I already reviewed that :-D did you mean the new spring line was at ulta?!?!

mark is upcoming shortly :-D

• 3/24/10 6:22 Fabiola:

I haven’t seen these products in Dutch drugstores yet, but I did read an article about them on a German beauty web site, so they should be here soon. That blush brush sure looks quite unusual!

I haven’t tried any products from Loreal’s SP line yet, but I’m quite intrigued by this blush. :-)

• 3/24/10 18:22 the Muse:

me too fabiola kinda diggin’ on the blush myself :D

• 3/24/10 14:06 Robyn:

im interested for the powder hadnt noticed the sculpting duos but am now on the look out for a blush so might have a look

the primers are all kinds of wonderful :)

if you needs someone to send you any of this i wouldnt mind since you were right body shop lip butters best thing since sliced bread my lips feel better already :)

• 3/24/10 18:19 the Muse:

I like the silicon primer robyn myself :-D aw thanks hun! might take you up on that *hugs*!!!!!!!!!!!! yayayayay that’s awesome, nice stuff right?!

• 3/24/10 18:51 Robyn:

because you know the tarina tarantino cameo and victorian punk packaging are killing me with awesomeness the uk really needs sephora when the collection is in stores we could total do swapsies :)

• 3/24/10 19:05 the Muse:

robyn deleted your email just so it isn’t out there for the world to see :-D send me a list as I can totally dig on some crisps right now and will give you a list of some stuff I could go for :-D dying some flaming hot monster munch, rows from cosmetic candy sent me some with her last pressie box but really need morez :-D

• 3/24/10 15:41 steph:

Some items are out @ Target!

• 3/24/10 15:52 the Muse:

steph these items??? The Secrets line is def out but haven’t seen the powder, blush, etc….from what I understand this is within Europe but not yet the US.