Beauty Most Unusual: Bacon Floss and More!

bacon floss

You know how obsessed the Muse is with all things related to Bacon beauty. Lip balm, soap, etc…all bacon flavored or scented, gotta loves it right?

How about keeping those choppers nice and plaque free with Bacon Floss! If that’s not enough how ’bout some Ranch Dressing Floss?

Jump for a Beauty Most Unusual way to floss.

Bet your Doctor doesn’t recommend bacon but maybe your dentist wouldn’t mind so much if you floss with it! Ahh the crispy fried flavor of bacon in your dental floss, gotta love that, NOT!

Bacon Floss 1

If bacon doesn’t capture your fancy why not some cool Ranch dressing?

Bacon Floss 5

Or perhaps along with your bacon some coffee and a waffle or two?

Bacon Floss 3

Vegetarian? No worries try some Salad Floss!

Bacon Floss 4

Your dentist would so disapprove of Cupcake Floss shhh I won’t tell if you don’t.

Bacon Floss 2

Cute or Beauty Most Unusual?

You decide.

Available from www.perpetualkid.com

• 3/1/10 20:18 ginnygordon:

These are so bizarre, I am not sure what to think! The idea of actually using them kinda repulses me, but on the other hand, I think they are kinda fun. I guess if I had to try one, it would be the cupcake floss!

• 3/1/10 20:21 the Muse:

LOL Ginny I’m with you, repulsing particularly the bacon one but the cupcake I could go for! :)

• 3/1/10 20:24 Marina:

I think I just threw up in my mouth :/
    Flossing is already unpleasant enough (small mouth…not so fun.)

• 3/1/10 20:39 the Muse:

aw marina LOL!

• 3/1/10 20:46 dee3yint:

i would use Cupcake Floss i’m with marina on those other flosses lol .

• 3/1/10 20:47 the Muse:

dee def would use cupcake no way on the rest :-D haha!

• 3/1/10 21:17 Sami:

ok. I can’t imagine how bacon tastes when my mouth is super minty from my tooth paste. Ewwww

• 3/2/10 9:53 the Muse:

ew sami ew!

• 3/1/10 22:03 Kristen L.:

I discovered these little gems on the interwebz this time last year- I’m a dental assistant, and I use these flavored flosses on the kids (and on family members to gross them out!).

• 3/2/10 9:53 the Muse:

LOL Kristen your clients must get such a kick out of this :)

• 3/1/10 23:19 Ashley:

I guess I’m the minority here… I wouldn’t mind trying bacon floss. Maybe it’s better than stimulated flavor bacon bits?!
    Although, I wouldn’t use it on a daily basis. Just a one time thing!

• 3/2/10 9:41 the Muse:

LOL Ashley yes you’re very much alone in your bravery lol

• 3/1/10 23:27 Heather (Kiraling):

Have you tried/seen the Bacon-flavoured chocolate sold at World Market? I spotted it in store and couldn’t believe.

I’m almost tempted to buy it for fun. Ew! :D

• 3/2/10 9:40 the Muse:

ew heather bacon chocolate seriously?! LOL!

• 3/1/10 23:40 Wendy:

Even certain regular flavors of floss gross me out… bacon? Ranch? Wow, just wow.

Speaking of bacon, someone once gave me a gag gift (after stating that I loved bacon) of bacon lubricant. Needless to say, I watched what I said I loved from that point on, we’ll just leave it at that.

• 3/2/10 9:40 the Muse:

LOL WENDY OMG SO GROSSSSSSSS! LOL that’s the best I heard to date that was bacon ahem flavored! :D

• 3/2/10 1:31 Sarah:

Like everyone else, I think that the cupcake floss doesn’t sound too bad. I’d maybe even consider using it :) But the other ones, especially the Ranch dressing, gross me out SOOO much.

• 3/2/10 9:15 the Muse:

sarah the ranch just completely makes me gag lol even bacon sounds better than ranch!

• 3/2/10 2:05 Angie Twe:

Eiu! Salad floss!?!?!?

• 3/2/10 9:13 the Muse:

lol angie right!?

• 3/2/10 6:27 Hana:

…gross. XD I can’t imagine flossing with any of those things, and I really don’t want to either. XD

• 3/2/10 9:12 the Muse:

lol me neither hana!

• 3/2/10 10:22 KS:

Hi Muse, Sorry, I would like to ask a question unrelated to this post, but I know u have the answer. :) How would u compare UDPP in Eden vs Benefit’s Stay Don’t Stray? Could u do a comparison between the two pls?? Thanks v much!!! :)

• 3/2/10 10:24 the Muse:

hi ks.

I briefly explain the differences between the two in my UDPP eden post and also my benefit stay don’t stray has a little about how it compares to the regular UDPP. It’s really two different products in my opinion. def read my UDPP Eden review and my Benefit Stay don’t stray review as I believe it has much of what you’d need in those :) At the moment I have ALOT lined up so if you don’t find the answers in those posts I’ll def try to compare the two at a later date.

Hope this helps!

• 3/2/10 13:42 Kate:

Bacon floss? Eewww! Why even bother to brush?

• 3/2/10 15:16 the Muse:

LOL kate! ew indeed :-D

• 3/2/10 15:30 Robyn:

GADZ! too gross thanks for putting me off dinner lol

• 3/2/10 16:11 the Muse:

haha robyn! sorries :-D and I thought the British loved everything bacon flavored at least if crisps are anything to go by :-D

• 3/3/10 17:09 Robyn:

no no we like bacon butties(bacon in a bun) or bacon with our breakfast or bacon butties for breakfast lol

and omg i havent had bacon rasher crisps in ages i love them thank you for reminding me lol but i didnt know we were obsessed with bacon now bacon with pancakes thats a weird thing lol

ps i am impressed the muse called them crisps not “chips”

• 3/3/10 18:26 the Muse:

are you kidding? I’m part Asian/part British in my next life :-D they are ALWAYS addressed as crisps from this end haha! damn you kinda made me crave a chip butty now! I just devoured a bag of frazzles for lunch today….nom, nom bacon is GOOOOODDD lol! LOL bacon and pancakes totally common ’round here those most times it’s sausage and pancakes!