Do Not Want: Creer Beaute Bathing Salts

Creer Beaute Bath Salts

It isn’t any great secret I’m a big fan of Japanese beauty products and a big fan of baths, yes I like a bath from time to time and even a shower or two, the Muse isn’t afraid of a little water and contrary to belief she will not melt or multiply when wet.

Creer Beaute Bathing Salts combines two of my favorite things, bathing and Japanese beauty, these bathing salts are one thing however that I DO NOT WANT!

Jump!

Creer Beaute is guilty of being absolutely fabulous. Why? Because they have a range of face masks and beauty items themed around The Rose of Versailles, one of my fav magnas of all time. Seriously, I shell out near $4 bucks a pop plus airmail just so I can get my fix of Creer Beaute Rose Versailles Sheet Masks just because they sport a cute design…..how diseased am I?

Creer Beaute

But not everything Creer Beaute offers is something that this Muse is willing to haul.

For example take it’s scary line of bath salts! WTH dude!

Creer Beaute Habanero Bathing Salt sports an orange and tomato scent..that along should make you wanna run for the hills and makes your bath turn a horrible red (their description not mine). It also stimulates heat to make you sweat (because that’s just we want to sweat in water we want to use for cleaning purposes) and feel like your conquered the tyrant (again, their description, not mine). What tyrant? Has an evil demonic presence entered the tub with me? Will we do battle over a boiling tub of orange, tomato scented bath water? Let the best man win!

Creer Beaute 2010 1

Yea well if that isn’t bad enough you can always go for Creer Beaute Jorokia Bathing Salt which promises to turn your bath water bright green and make you feel like you conquered the devil. That’s right, you can experience the Linda Blair vomiting pea soup effect right in your very bath tub!

Creer Beaute 2010 2

The Muse simply says….

Do Not Want!

I’ll stick with the cuter Creer Beaute items and leave the bathing salts to the experts, I’m a gentle soul, can’t be having any epic good against evil battles in my bathroom as I bath, I like Evil Dead as much as the next person but just not while I’m trying to relax in a tub of warm water.

P.S. See that little smiley face in the lower right hand corner with his mouth open and an X on his forehead…yea well that basically means don’t eat this shiz because if you do you’ll be possessed by a pissed off demon, don’t say I didn’t warn you!

• 3/5/10 12:36 Jasmine:

OMG NO you have to eat the Habanero snacks!! Tohato’s Habanero Boukuun is THE BEST SPICY SNACK EVER!!!!!!! It is sooo spicy and good. Don’t waste it on a bath, get the flavoured snack!

• 3/5/10 12:51 the Muse:

Jasmine on no!!!!!! my favs are monster munch flamin’ hot :-D way better than Tohato! :-D

• 3/6/10 23:10 Jasmine:

Really! You have me absolutely piqued. I’ll eat anything close to fire in my innards! :D I shall google it right away!

• 3/8/10 14:06 the Muse:

LOL Jasmine! I like hot just not rancid!

• 3/5/10 13:24 Kate:

OMG these are hilarious! Seriously who wouldn’t want a bright red or pea green bath and tangle with some demonic forces. (Serious, there is probably an anime with that plot line!) LOL

• 3/5/10 13:40 the Muse:

LOL Kate DEVIL MAN (anime) LOL!

• 3/5/10 13:28 Selenite:

Rose of Versailles products!? WHERE??? Lady Oscar is quite possibly the most awesome female anime character to have ever been created.

• 3/5/10 14:18 the Muse:

hey selenite creer beaute does an entire range :-D in Japan! I agree 100%!!!!!

• 3/5/10 14:36 chocolate cosmos:

lol, how unique! Just look at that packaging! lol, I should get this for my sister

• 3/5/10 14:39 the Muse:

hehe chocolate :-D do you not like your sister? LOL

• 3/6/10 10:25 Jennifer:

Hmmm…my little sister, 24 years old, and I are always having “issues.” I think it would make a great Easter gift…lol.

• 3/8/10 13:30 the Muse:

lol slightly evil jennifer!

• 3/5/10 16:56 Heather / Eyeconic:

hahahahaha omg these are hilarious. the look on that tomato’s face is all kinds of wrong

• 3/10/10 13:31 the Muse:

LOL heather tell me ’bout it! He wants to take OVER YOUR BATH TUB! RAWR!

• 3/5/10 17:26 knownever:

those bath salt packages are actually kind of cute? those ominous demons are making the funniest faces! i agree though tomato scented bath is weird but they might be the sort of thing designed to make 8 yr old boys take a bath?

• 3/10/10 13:30 the Muse:

nope knownever they are actually for adults LOL :-D but they are kinda cute in a strange wauy!

• 3/5/10 21:48 Kat:

Oh I have seen them before, they err…’aid’ weightloss. At least that’s what the chemist told me when I was in Japan. I was not brave enough to try them.

• 3/10/10 13:26 the Muse:

kat not sure about these but def a few “hot” salts that are weight loss related lol!

• 3/5/10 22:07 beeks:

This post made me LOL, and I needed that today! Thanks, Muse! (Is it terrible that I sort of want to try them just to see how bad they really are?)

• 3/10/10 13:25 the Muse:

LOL not at all beeks…gotta try everything once in lift hehe! So glad you laughed dear!

• 3/6/10 3:20 Cristi:

This entire post made me laugh SO much! “What tyrant? Has an evil demonic presence entered the tub with me?” LOL!

After all the laughs have died down though, I’m left with a sort of hollow feeling… a feeling of “Why?” and “The hell kinda target market is this aimed at?!”

• 3/10/10 13:13 the Muse:

LOL cristi glad you liked it :-D

LOL!!! no idea. some Asian products just confuddle me!

• 3/6/10 7:23 jonnie:

I love the little don’t eat it or you will die with X eyes warning! No bloody way do I want those in my bath though!

And now I have a new manga to read! I haven’t read Rose of Versailles…

• 3/10/10 13:05 the Muse:

omg jonnie if you can find it, read it :-D it’s lovely! LOL and as if I’d eat this haha!

• 3/7/10 5:40 Tiff:

LOL my God I remember I was in Taiwan looking at the bath powders that supposedly make you hot (because it was freezing cold!). I bought one from like every brand from Bison to Bihada to this other brand that I don’t remember the name of… then I saw this and I was like… um NO! I do not creepy pepper guy in my bath with me! Plus I love it how these powders have the little ‘do not eat’ thing on the bottom right, like no other bath powder is enough to render anyone mentally insane enough to forget that these aren’t edible.

I have to say… not a big fan of Creer Beaute so far unfortunately. I used their Oscar volume mascara or something (can’t remember what it’s called) and that stuff dried up in about two weeks.

• 3/10/10 13:13 the Muse:

LOL tiff! creepy pepper guy indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLLLLLL tell me about it. I love that! Seriously do they think we’d tip it into our mouths and take a bite LOL! :-D mostly it’s the packaging that kills me as the product aren’t that fab, I agree!

• 3/8/10 22:43 Cristi:

You know…. I somehow think these products wouldn’t be good for… down there. 0.O

I can’t imagine anyone being crazy enough to use this!

• 3/9/10 9:34 the Muse:

LOL Cristi never though about my lady bits and this but ew :-D true!

• 3/9/10 21:02 valerie:

ugh those rose of versaille items are so tempting; saw them on Sasa and almost bought them ALL. >_>

• 3/10/10 12:43 the Muse:

valerie they are mostly crap it’s the packaging that slays me :D don’t do it! be strong!