Kat Von D Does Bronzer: Kat Von D Shady Bronzer

kat von d

Dunno if I’d take bronzing advice from Kat as she’s pretty pale isn’t she? But I adore her makeup so I’m on board to try it!

Jump!

Meet Kat Von D Shady Bronzer ($22)

Kat Von D Shady Bronzer

Looks pretty uneventful to me but I really dig on Kat’s packaging and I’m kinda sorta into bronzers since last Summer so perhaps I’ll give a try! It’s a perfectly balanced shade to suit all tones so that’s a plus, takes away from figuring out which shade of mud, orange, or brown you’ll look good in. It has micro-fine pigments meant to smooth away enlarged pores and perfect skin as well..HD bronzer?

Interesting, not sure if it’ll be making its way into my stash this Summer but always nice to hear what Kat Von D is up to next!

Whatcha think!?

• 3/31/10 14:21 Kelsey:

I think I could take or leave this one. I friggin’ LOVE the Kat Von D line with a very strong passion, but I’m not so sure about bronzer. I like to keep myself pretty pale.. lol. However, I would really like to see her make a pressed powder in a similar compact. I think I’d be all over that like white on rice.

• 3/31/10 14:29 the Muse:

ditto kel, as white as possible :-D LOL SPF myself to death :-D that would be awesome! I could dig that however I worry packaging would be a la nars, dirty fast!

• 3/31/10 15:20 LINDARRAGNAR:

I’m not really interested in another bronzer but the packaging is making me interested!! I really love how the brush looks.
    I just received my order from sephora which had a lip gloss (by kat) and the packaging is so nice and detailed, it seems like the bronzer is detailed too, making it worthy of a buy!!

• 3/31/10 15:32 the Muse:

linda it’s def the packaging that murders me with some of Kat’s stuff. She could put mud in a pretty compact and I’d buy :D

• 3/31/10 15:52 Melissa:

Hi ya musey ya big ole trouble maker. I was cruising sephora.com last night and saw some new toofaced lip stuff (not available but on the site to lemming) and missed this totally. Have you tried her new eye primer or mascara yet?

• 3/31/10 19:41 the Muse:

I seen melissa! gorg! can’t wait for too faced summa :-D mascara no, eye primer yes, review is in the works shortly :-D

• 3/31/10 18:47 kristen:

Even pale girls sometimes like bronzer….except we find it harder to find good stuff that doesnt make us look like we are dipped in creosote!

• 3/31/10 19:37 the Muse:

hi kristen, sure, I think pale, dark or medium it’s always tough finding a good bronzer :D

• 4/1/10 10:28 Bonnie:

I’ll pass on this, even though you know I’m usually the first one in line for Kat Von D stuff! I embrace my paleness. :)

• 4/1/10 10:53 the Muse: