Korres 20% Off Coupon Code Plus Free Korres Primer

Korres Natural Products Coupon

Hey chicklets!

The fine folk at Korres were nice enough to set me up with a coupon for you guys. I got a few people askin’ me, “When is the next Korres coupon upcoming?” and I keep shrugging with a, “I dunno…”

So good news! 20% Off your total order of $25 dollars plus Korres will throw in a Korres Deluxe Primer Sample along with your order.

Visit www.korresusa.com and use promo code MUSE at checkout.

Check through my archives for past reviews if you need help deciding on bits and bobs you want to test out.

I’d suggest snagging the new Korres Quercetin & Oak Age Reversing Primer or the Korres Prep, Prime, and Perfect Set both will work out as at a nice little savings with the 20% discount. The new Korres Save Your Lips Set is rather cute too…dontcha just love stuff that’s packaged up in cute packaging? I’m such a mush for it!

Happy haulin’!

Disclosure: I’m not affiliated with Korres nor do I make money if you use the promo code. This is simply a little treat to save your some buckage!

• 3/12/10 11:45 LAlice:

I am purchasing the anti-cellulite cream for the summer *Laughs*
    hopefully it works! I was originally going to get the sunscreen but they were all sold out T.T

thank you so much for the discount code!

• 3/12/10 11:47 the Muse:

yay lalice that’s great :-D I haven’t tried it so you need to tell us how it works hehe! my pleasure!

• 3/12/10 13:48 Chelley:

Yay! Thanks Muse! When does it expire?

I can’t find the Prep, Prime and Perfect package… :(

• 3/12/10 13:52 the Muse:

chelly don’t quote me baby but april 2nd I THINK! I’ll verify shortly :) grr I don’t see it either, searching now, weird! will ask ’bout that too and post back :) sorry!

• 3/12/10 18:56 Chelley:

Have you tried Korres Watermelon Tinted Moisterizer? I wonder if that’s good. I love the Wild Rose foundation though! :)

• 3/16/10 16:39 the Muse:

chell that’s one I haven’t tried, maybe for Summer :D

• 3/12/10 15:19 LINDARRAGNAR:

ohhh muse So I have enough money where I can either buy the golden godess set or the eyeliner set (or none and spend on something else)
    which one do you think is better I loved your review on the goddess one but idk

• 3/12/10 15:23 the Muse:

linda you get alot more makeup with the GG set (liner included) BUT the liner set is rocking as well, they make really nice eyeliner, so soft :-D It really depends…..do you need more makeup as in eyeshadow, liner, mascara..or would you rather have more liner?!

;D

• 3/12/10 16:35 LINDARRAGNAR:

ohhh definintly some more eyeshadows <3

ohh I totaly forgot that there was an eyeliner included with the gg set :) def will buy

• 3/12/10 16:39 the Muse:

linda yes a beautiful gold one comes with the kit :D!!!!!!

• 3/12/10 19:06 Kaoru:

Thank you for the code! I was thinking about getting the Ginger foundation, but was holding off on it. Now that new primer is out, also…

• 3/16/10 16:27 the Muse:

my pleasure kaoru any hauling done for you!?

• 3/12/10 20:10 Angela:

I wish they had come out with the Save Your Lips a few months ago! I bought the Lip Saver pack which has jasmine (the only one of the pack I don’t like) instead of mango. I’m not into the nude lip look because I think it washes me out.

• 3/18/10 10:20 the Muse:

angela you aren’t alone, can’t pull off nude at all! washes me up big time. I’m kinda wanting the save your lips b/c of the packaging, shameful!

• 3/13/10 4:16 Jamie:

Unfortunately the Korres USA site does not sell to Canadian credit cards…which is a shame because I’ve really liked most of the Korres products I’ve tried, like the yoghurt cream, wild rose mask, mango oil lipstick…

Korres, if you’re reading this, please soon sell to Canadian credit cards!!! We’re all nice, make-up loving folks up here, eh? =)

• 3/16/10 16:26 the Muse:

aw jamie :D next time I talk to the fine folks at Korres I’ll pass your words on :D

• 3/13/10 20:45 Emily:

Yay, thanks so much for the code! I might just pick up the Save Your Lips set! :D

• 3/15/10 16:34 the Muse:

my pleasure em! :D yay for haulin’!