Lancome Summer Collection 2010: Lancome Bronze Riviera

Lancome Summer 2010

Ahhh a little sneak peek of Lancome Summer Collection 2010 is in order today me thinks!

Jump for it!

• Lancome Ageless Minerale Blush (Loose Mineral Blush)

Shades Available:

• Sparkling Sand
  • Brilliant Berry
  • Luminous Rose.
  • Lancome Tropiques Minerale Magic Bronzing Brush
  • Lancome Tropiques MinĂ©rale Bamboo Bronzer in Temptingly Bronze
  • Lancome Juicy Tubes 100% Natural Origin. (100% natural origin ingredients, flavors and fragrances.)

Available Shades:

• Pink Precious
  • Blushing Beauty
  • Rose Pretty
  • Sheerfully Sweet
  • Lancome Le Vernis Nail Polish in Ms. Perfectly Pink. (This is similar to the strawberry shade in the Lollipop Collection)

I don’t have full photos yet of any of the products or prices as I pulled this off of Lancome’s Official Blog but as soon as I know more details I’ll post for you.

What do you think so far?

I like the idea of those mineral blushes, they sound lovely.

• 3/22/10 16:39 Tiffanie L:

Looks great, I can’t wait to look at more pictures

• 3/22/10 16:56 Su:

omg…the pic it scared me…it is partly my fault lol…I look at it and thought ” wait where is her arm??? is it chopped off..what is going on? NO ARM!!!” well.. I have this problem when looking at pic or reading..I don’t know what it is called but I will see completely different thing sigh it gives me a lot of problem during exam I have to read and read and read again to make sure I am reading the correct words

• 3/22/10 18:27 the Muse:

OMG su I had to relook! LOL the mirror effect I used does make it look like no arm LOL!

• 3/22/10 20:34 femmelady:

I thought the very same thing on the arm, and then I scroll down and read these posts. Really bizarre!

• 3/22/10 20:53 the Muse:

def was me and my photoshop skillzzzzzz femmelady LOLROFL!

• 3/22/10 20:37 femmelady:

Now I get it. This is not Lancome, but Miz Muse with some Photoshop magic!! LOL. Might want to crop that baby or nobody will notice the makeup! :-)

• 3/22/10 20:53 the Muse:

LOL yea femme…no idea how it came out so weird looking :D!!

• 3/23/10 15:40 Robyn:

muse you got us all with the no arm lol freaky

this is a colletcion ill probz swatch and look at and like but i dont look good with bronzy stuff to pale

• 3/23/10 17:56 the Muse:

lol robyn! seriously I didn’t even notice…but damn straight it’s scary LOL!

• 3/26/10 12:07 femmelady:

So, forgetting the arm, and regarding the collection – Really Gorgeous. Honestly, for summer, the combination of pink and gold is always a beautiful look, and that’s what this collection is! It’s on Lancome’s site now, but you have to dig for it under make-up. I’m hoping they open it as the main page shortly! I have to have the mineral blush, and the 6 color eye set is so pretty.

• 3/26/10 12:09 femmelady:

I have to add more comments. It seems that nearly every year, Lancome heads to the Riviera for their summer “theme”. And for the first time, so am I, to Nice in August, so I think I’ll have to have this entire collection! That’s probably why I’m out looking at pictures of it over and over.