mark Citrus Bloom Collection

mark Citrus Bloom Collection 121

So New York was hit with a pile of snow last week and I can’t help but find myself shoppin’ Spring scents. I’m already making my list and checking it twice for light, fresh blends for the upcoming warmer weather. How about you guys? Which Spring blends are appealing to you?

I have my little eye on the new mark Citrus Bloom Fragrance Mist but I’m a little bit scared to try it after my last ordeal with a mark fragrance…but regardless I really love crisp citrus blends for the Spring ya know?

Oh the dilemma!

Jump!

mark Citrus Bloom promises to drench you in sunshine with notes of mango, mandarin, lemon ice (oh you had me at lemon ice), orange flower, honeysuckle, and jasmine. I love all the fruity notes but I’m slightly scared of the floral notes combined in as it may create a lethal cocktail…I’m tempted to order because of that damn lemon ice note, doesn’t that sound every so delightful?

mark Citrus Bloom Collection 1

mark Citrus Bloom Collection 2

mark Citrus Bloom Fragrance Mist is $18 and you can layer if you so please for an extra $8 when you purchase mark Citrus Bloom Body Lotion.

Available now from mark.

Whatcha think?

Worth the effort of hauling?

NO! Stay away Muse!

Share!

• 3/2/10 17:25 Emily:

I was looking at that fragrance just yesterday! I’m not really into using perfume, but I love fruity/citrusy scents. Be sure to let us know if you end up buying it!

• 3/2/10 18:24 the Muse:

will do Em :-D I got burnt with a recent mark scent so I’m highly debatin’ at the moment but damn that lemony goodness got me :)

• 3/2/10 19:57 dina:

sounds great . . .. so hesitant to buy without sniffing and being able to return easily though :(

• 3/2/10 20:17 the Muse:

tell me ’bout it dina grrr! Wish I had some mark person around here for a sample :P I got burnt with rockin’ rebel or whatever it was called and now I’m really scared to go there again!

• 3/2/10 20:12 Tango:

LoL, I love mark, but even I stay away from their fragrances. And as a cheap perfume lover (how can something so wrong feel so right?) I make it a policy to stay away from citrus. 99% of the time it just smells like orange juice or dish soap. This is two danger zones Muse, watch out!

• 3/2/10 20:18 the Muse:

LOL Tango I’m on defense, do not want dish soap scent :-D

• 3/3/10 9:32 Heather / Eyeconic:

This sounds really great, but I hate buying stuff without smelling it first! >_< I might try the lotion on my next mark haul, losing $8 wouldn't be so bad.

• 3/3/10 9:40 the Muse:

same here heather grr! wish I had a mark rep to get a sample from!

• 3/3/10 12:35 JoElla:

In my town, one of the Avon reps as a storefront at my local mall. I really want to smell this one and am quite picky with my lemon scents. So as soon as I sniff I will report back.

I hope I like this, the price is right and from the notes listed, I am getting a total Escada vibe from it. :)

• 3/3/10 12:38 the Muse:

yay joella looking forward to the good word! :-D Ow love me some escada :)

• 3/4/10 17:11 Julie:

Musey,

Got this one, too (the joys of being an Avon DSM, but ps…just quit 2 weeks ago)…love at first look, as the bottle is adorable. At first smell, was on the fence, as I can detect a tad of patchouli, which I hate, but overall, a winner. Not sweet and desserty like Hello Sugar BBW (which I LURVS)…more of a grown up citrus, but I think you will like, since you like a lot of the same scents as I do…Clean family, Fresh Lemon Sugar, the list goes on….for $18, I say give ‘er a whirl, but maybe pass on the lotion…xoxo

• 3/10/10 15:24 the Muse:

hey julie! AH NO patchouli do not want! I wish Hello Sugar was still around WTH!? cheers, I think I will as your recs are spot on!

• 4/12/10 17:30 Isabella:

I don’t smell any patchouli (and I’ve been known to like the patchouli scent…but I don’t smell it at all!). Its not at all like a pledge, dish soap or OJ scent either – just bright and sunny.

• 4/12/10 17:49 the Muse:

sounds lovely isabella

• 4/12/10 21:29 Sharellyo:

Oh I love Escada Desire me….I sampled it and wore it all day to made sure that it made sense with my body’s chemistry. I am writing up my order for mark and I put Citrus Bloom on the List but now I’m not sooo sure?!

Can anybody say anything about Mark Jewel?

• 5/9/10 1:04 Julie:

I do like Citrus Bloom, but not so much the Jewel. (I know it’s not the best description but ) Jewel smells like an old lady to me.

While I find many of Mark’s cosmetics and skincare to be superior to Avon’s, I must say that Avon is winning in the fragrance category.