mark Summer Collection 2010: mark Please Hold Eye Primer

mark Summer Collection 2010 14

Hey chicks!

Did you know Benefit Lemon Aid is a beauty gift from the gods above? Tis true, bestest stuff ever. However, it’ll set you back a pretty penny…but no worries the beauty gods understand all about recession proofing your beauty regime and sent a replacement along with the new mark Please Hold Eye Primer coming atcha this Summer.

Hyped?

Check it!

mark Please Hold Eye Primer is the newest release from mark which brightens up your eye area as well as holds your shadow in place for hours on end. Available in two shades, this little guy will set you back merely $8 bucks! ‘ello cheapness!

mark Summer Collection 2010 2

mark Summer Collection 2010 1

Sweet right?

mark Summer Collection 2010 already has my heart with that primer but check out the new mark Lots of Lacquer Lipgloss ($8) which is a full pigmented gloss/lacquer for lips.

mark Summer Collection 2010 4

mark Summer Collection 2010 3

Hot Summer lips and well prepped eyes to suffer through the heat? And affordable?

I’m all over it.

Whatcha feelin’ about mark Summer Collection 2010?

Share it!

• 3/10/10 7:21 Tavia:

Wow those lipglosses come in such a bright colors and to be honest I quite like them all :)

• 3/10/10 8:27 the Muse:

tavia I was thinking for the price you can’t beat it :-D

• 3/10/10 10:25 Jane:

I agree that Benefits Lemonaid is a gift from the makeup gods but it is a staple in my makeup bag. So I am looking forward to trying the eye primer, and being the lover of all lip products the lipgloss/ Lacquer in such summer colors had me sitting up and paying attention. Can’t wait to give them a try.

• 3/10/10 10:33 the Muse:

hey jane awesome another benefit lover :-D It’s def my fav item and a staple! can’t live without! have you tried Urban Decay Eden by the way? kinda same results :-D And also loving the lacquer, looks like some great shades!

• 3/10/10 11:06 Jane:

Yes I am defently a benefit fan some of there products I just can’t do without and thats saying alot since I love make up and trying new products. I just ordered the Benefit stay don’t stray eyeshadow and concealer primer, I hope its good. I am debating the Urban Decay Edan, I love Urban Decay but I don’t know with this product I keep putting it in my cart on sephora and then taking it out again I can’t make up my mind.

• 3/11/10 19:33 Hillarie:

*drool*

Mark is pretty awesome :)

• 5/9/10 0:45 Julie:

I recently tried the Lots of Laquer in ‘Rush’. It’s the one in the middle that looks pinky. I love it! It’s got lots of moisture and the minty fragrance like the regular Mark. glosses but it’s not sparkly, so it’s a bit more sophisticated if you’re wanting less glitter. :) Me likey.

I also wanted to point out that the ‘Please Hold’ is an eye primer/concealer combo product. I have found some success with it in covering blemishes and redness but I haven’t yet tried it as the eye primer yet.