New in Beauty: Spring Beauty at Target

Target Cosmetics

The Muse admits that she’s most interested in snagging herself a little Domo Easter lovin’ the next time she hits up Target.

But she admits she can get on board with new beauty as well!

Jump to see some new Spring Beauty popping up at your local Target.

Target Spring Beauty Cosmetics 13

• Kings and Queens Bath and Body ($15 and Up)

Target Spring Beauty Cosmetics 12

Target Spring Beauty Cosmetics 10

Target Spring Beauty Cosmetics 8

Target Spring Beauty Cosmetics 7

Target Spring Beauty Cosmetics 6

Target Spring Beauty Cosmetics 5

Target Spring Beauty Cosmetics 4

Target Spring Beauty Cosmetics 1

Target Spring Beauty Cosmetics 14

Pixi Makeup

Looks like a great line of product right? I thought the Pixi Smokey Eye Primer was pretty innovative and loving the fact Kings and Queens is being sold at Target now too!

Speaking of Kings and Queens, it’s not the only brand you’ll see at Target this Spring. Target is expanding its beauty aisles to include additional green friendly brands and a wide range of premiere natural and organic items. New offerings will include Green by Natue, Jason, Lavera, Nature‚Äôs Gate and Softlips. These personal care products are free of the following synthetic ingredients: parabens, phthalates and sodium lauryl sulfates and none of the products are tested on animals. All items found in the Naturals beauty aisle is under $30. Pretty cool right? Speaking of natural I hauled some One products at my local Target that I can’t wait to review for you, you’re gonna flip when you see what great Lush dupes they are. And don’t forget new stuff from Soap and Glory is popping up as well!

Do you shop Target’s beauty aisles?

What are your fav brands served up at your local Target?

Any favs from the new Spring Beauty picks featured here?

Share it!

• 3/17/10 12:35 Kate:

I won’t lie, I have that Pixi eye palette, and it’s terrible! The colors aren’t pigmented AT ALL, and you have to struggle to get them to blend. The colors look so pretty in the pan, but I was very disappointed in the palette, overall. Use that $30 elsewhere!

• 3/17/10 13:08 the Muse:

aw no kate that stinks! I got one of the slim line pixi shadow palettes and didn’t like it. I find the lighter colors aren’t as pigmented as the darker ones. She has a smoky one that’s awesome but the lighter palette wasn’t as pigmented as I would have liked le sigh!

• 3/17/10 15:18 jonnie:

There are Lush dupes at Target?! Why did I not know this?

As for Target cosmetics, well, I’ve had my fill of spending money on non-quality cosmetics. I’ll stick with the good stuff… Domo-kun dressed as a duckie, however – now that’s awesome!

I did pick up a Liberty of London overnight bag with a sunflowery print and it is way cute! I already got a jealousy comment. :) many of the LoL tops were very cute as well.

• 3/17/10 15:26 the Muse:

DOMO! sorry jonnie had to get that out of my system ;-D I already have domo as duckie but I must have bunny wabbit domo :D he sold out before I got hime last year :D Yup! Can’t wait to tell ya about the lushie duptastics at target :D

I’m lovin’ on the LOL stuff hard at the moment. Plotting on purchasing a few items :D

• 3/17/10 15:20 Marina:

I’m really digging the NP set :) It looks pretty nice, and the colors are really pretty and seem versatile.

• 3/17/10 15:24 the Muse:

marina me too, I wanna check it out :D

• 3/17/10 16:21 Angela:

FYI Kings and Queens is made by Korres! I caved and bought the Chinese Princess shower gel. It’s way more than I should really spend on body wash but in my defense it was on sale! PS it smells soooo good

• 3/17/10 16:53 the Muse:

angela I had a little sniffle in the store and must say gorg :-D gonna def grab some! :D

• 3/17/10 17:04 Janice:

I am so glad you are reviewing the Lush dupes from One. I tried them last week and love them! I still prefer “the real thing” but these will serve to hold me over in between Lush shopping trips since the closest Lush store is 2 1/2 hours away from me – and I hate paying $10 for shipping. These are the things I hauled from Target’s One collection: – Honey scented bath bomb (which I haven’t tried), 3 lip balms, Peace soap, solid shampoo for oily hair, solid conditioner, solid lotion “massage” bar, solid lotion for bedtime. As you can see I went a little crazy – I didn’t buy all at once, these are multiple hauls. I also hauled some of the Kings and Queens stuff and love them as well. BTW, Kings and Queens is owned by Korres, which explains their awesomeness.

• 3/22/10 21:08 the Muse:

Aren’t they fab janice? this just makes thigns way easy if you aren’t around a Lush :D lol damn girl nice hauling!!!!!!!!!

• 3/17/10 20:23 Tracy:

We have King’s and Queen’s here at Shopper’s Drug Mart in Canada but I’ve always just walked by it. Guess I’ll have to give it a try! And btw, thanks for the Target shopping list you’ve just created for me! :) We’re going to Seattle this Spring Break! Yay! Cross-border shopping trip! Any other suggestions would be much welcomed!

• 3/18/10 9:48 the Muse:

hey tracy! :D yay for over the border shopping w00t! I’m glad you liked the post. God yes…tons of recs. Don’t forget to check out ELF while you are ($1-$3 makeup range), the new maybelline mousse concealer is my HG right now (target has it), soap and glory of course, plus the new One stuff from Target. Check out my archives as it has a ton of US stuff that you can prob find easily in Target :D

Happy Hauling Tracy!

• 3/18/10 0:55 Jessica:

hey muse! i just recently bought the kings & queen sugar shower gel & honey miel body butter and they smell DELICIOUS. trust me, you will go crazy for them!! i also got a shampoo bar & conditioner bar from a new line they carry called “one” — they also had bath bombs, a massage bar, and soaps that were really LUSH-like. so far i’m loving the shampoo & conditioner bars. they smell amazing, and the shampoo lathers really nicely, too. :)

• 3/18/10 9:09 the Muse:

hey jessica :) yup I mentioned one in this post hehe and mentioned them being lush dupes, quite cool right? :D

• 3/18/10 13:37 Susan:

Hey there!
    I bought the JK water resistant bronzer and it’s really nice. A bit of shimmer but not over the top. It stayed on all day, too!!
    I bought several of the One items yesterday. I tried Movie Star body lotion. Smells great! Looking forward to your reviews.
    Wish we had the Kings and Queens stuff. I passed on the Liberty of London bag but I think I’m going back today to get it!!

• 3/18/10 13:53 the Muse:

sounds nice Susan :D Dying to see the LOL stuff and haul :D the KandQ should be with you soon I’m sure :D