Sneak Peeks: Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties

Want a little sneak peek of the girls?

Harajuku Lovers Spring Collection

Jump!

You so don’t need commentary from me ’bout these do you?

Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties 1

Review coming shortly….

• 3/3/10 21:40 Maggie:

I want LOOOOOVE. :D

• 3/3/10 22:18 the Muse:

hehe maggie aren’t they cute as pie?!

• 3/3/10 23:35 daisyv316:

I want love, baby, and G! Any similarities to the old ones???

• 3/3/10 23:48 the Muse:

would you believe I haven’t had a moment to sniff ‘em yet daisy? :-D but I will shortly and let ya know :)

• 3/4/10 0:02 daisyv316:

oh my! =)

• 3/3/10 23:58 dina:

these are so damn cute!! unfortunately (or good for my wallet anyways!) the only scent that appealed to me was angel in this set. i love how these are completely different scent from the originals though and so very summery :) and different to my sniffer? looking fwd to hearing what you think :)

• 3/4/10 20:53 the Muse:

dina I’ve resisted temptation to not sniff yet :-D savoring the cuteness!!!!!!!

• 3/4/10 0:36 Audrey:

Hey Muse, this is unrelated to this post, but I was wondering if you’ve ever tried the Kanebo Kracie Naive body soaps? I really like the creamy texture of the facial washes, so I wanted to try the body wash, but the only place I’ve found it on is relatively pricey at $13 + $6 shipping so I’m kinda hesitant.

• 3/4/10 8:32 the Muse:

audrey no offense hun I wouldn’t pay $19 for them wince. Try webichi which carries the mini versions for $3 bucks, also amazon sellers sell them for $6.99. Please don’t pay $19 for this shower gel especially since you can get a philosophy one for less GASP :-D They are nice but not worth that price tag :) Shop around before settling. Hope this helps dear!

• 3/4/10 5:36 Marina:

I adore G, Baby, and Love. I especially like Love’s suit. Cute! And it’s rasta colored, so it’s totally Gwen.

• 3/4/10 20:53 the Muse:

marina totally dig on love’s suit too :-D

• 3/4/10 10:57 Ling:

OMG! They are so cute… are they 10ml too?

• 3/4/10 14:11 the Muse:

aren’t they ling!? yup! 10ml size

• 3/4/10 11:36 Audrey D:

how cute are these!?! aaahhh…!! me wants them now!

• 3/4/10 12:25 the Muse: