Take A Look Inside This Beauty Book: Target Spring/Summer Beauty Collections Look Book

Yesterday I had the pleasure of “virtually” flipping through the Target Spring/Summer Beauty Collections Look Book. As soon as I opened it I knew I had to share it with you guys, who better than my fellow beauty junkies to share the love with!

Click the “book” cover below to begin your journey through the collections that will be featured at your local Target this Spring and Summer.

Target Beauty Book

Happy “Reading”!

Def do comment on what has your eye at Target! Visit www.target.com for more info on the products featured!

Update, a few folks had a problem loading this so I’ve taken the liberty to update the post with the photos from the book.

Take the jump for the peek!

Target Spring Summer Beauty Collection 27

Target Spring Summer Beauty Collection 3

Target Spring Summer Beauty Collection 2

Target Spring Summer Beauty Collection 1

• 3/31/10 15:29 JoElla:

YAY!

• 3/31/10 15:35 Kate:

Oh my! I want those Pixie eyeshadows because they have little pixies on them!

• 3/31/10 15:36 the Muse:

kate the pixie bronzer=INCREDIBLE :D

• 3/31/10 16:16 Melissa:

Hey, muse how did u find this? I checked my last 3 target emails and no mention of it! So let me see – The Sonia eye and lip palette, I need more nudes like I need another whole in my head but the price and the case – ya i need it today please. The Jemma palette with that awesome mirror, i want it just for that -darn. The blue liquid liner will be coming home with me soon too.NP Eye primer, when I get through the 90 other eye primers I wanna try first.I saw the pixie bronze pallet in a magazine, Lucky I believe. Started lemming then. (like actually went that day to try and find it at my target) I did try the soap and glory night cream it did not make my skin happy. I think it was surprisingly a little too heavy for me. I have some umbderto hair care and when it’s on sale – it’s very good. I can live without everything else but the book is fab!

• 3/31/10 16:21 the Muse:

melissa if I told you I’d have to kill you!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :-D

I need that sonia lip palette too, loves! np eye primer I’m actually testing now! so far I like the night cream and believe it or not I need something richer, we are opposites :-D I haven’t tried the umbderto but I’m always not so interested in hair care anyway :P

• 3/31/10 16:28 Kelly:

Ohs nos…I’ll just have to have those Pixi ones with the pressed pixies! I LOVE anything with faeries. The colors are very pretty! Double whammy…I’m in trouble :P

• 3/31/10 16:32 the Muse:

kelly I thought the colors were very pretty too plus hells yes on the pixie design!

• 3/31/10 21:48 Nena Ray:

I am already drooling for all those brushes *____* A girl can never have too many!
    Also, having an eye out for the Yes to Carrots shampoo + conditioner

• 4/1/10 12:26 the Muse:

hey nena :-D me too!

• 4/1/10 1:40 Vonvon:

All that there is from Boots, esp the Boots Hawaiian shower gel and body butter and the Boots Botanic Rosewater toner and No.7!!! Love Boots!!!!

• 4/1/10 8:57 the Muse:

ha vonvon :-D I hear ya!

• 4/1/10 4:44 Gia:

I’ll be a complete logo whore right now but those L’oreal lipsticks and nail polishes with the lil targets on them are adorable!! I would proably never use them but I just want them!!!

And the natural brushes! Fun looking!

• 4/1/10 8:57 the Muse:

gia I agree completely! I thought those were simply darling!