The Body Shop Delipscious

The Body Shop Delipscious 1

Wanted, dead or alive, something light, sheer, subtle, and pretty for my lips this Spring.

Found, The Body Shop Delipscious.

Jump!

The Body Shop Delipscious is launching a line of nine shades of Sheer Lip Colour and four shades of Tinted Lip Balm, ideal for Spring wearin’ and tearin’ me thinks.

Check it!

Shades Available:

• Peach Crush
  • Watermelon Crush
  • Berry Crush
  • Papaya Crush

Whatcha think?

What sort of sheer/subtle lippies do you sport in the warm weather?

I kinda miss T’estimo Lip Color, it used to be my go to for sheer, fresh lips for Spring, le sigh, still in mourning the brand is gone.

Source

• 3/29/10 11:13 M:

Oh so pretty! I want me those tinted lipbalms!

For warm weather (Singapore’s experiencing blistering hot mornings and afternoons these days and rainy evenings), I normally use Lunasol’s or Coffret D’or’s sheer/glossy lipsticks. Incidentally, both are Kanebo’s brands, lol.

• 3/29/10 11:28 the Muse:

me too m ;D god wish I can see we have had some hot morning but no such luck yet! I like the CoD ones too but lord knows I miss testimo le sigh!

• 3/29/10 11:52 Emelie:

I like them a lot. I have Sheer Candy but I want more shades. They feel very soft and nice on the lips and not drying at all. But I can’t call them sheer. Neither covering. It’s something in between.

• 3/29/10 12:13 the Muse:

hi emelie! :-D they sound gorgeous from your description! Hope we get them here soon! :-D

• 3/29/10 13:34 Fabiola:

I MUST get the tinted lip balm; the sheer lip colour seems nice too, but the stick does seem a bit on the thin side. God forbid they smell AND taste nice or my brain will force me to buy them all, lol! :-D I already have some tinted lip balm by Alba Botanicals which has a nice minty scent and fresh feel. I also have the Cranberry lip balm from TBS’s Christmas collection which is more or less a tinted lip balm too, but I do feel I need a creamier lip balm underneath it.

• 3/29/10 13:43 the Muse:

LOL fabiola man oh man I know that feeling :-D I haven’t tried the Alba ones but sounds nice. tempt, tempt, tempt…you need these! :D

• 3/29/10 14:16 dina:

ohhh the sheer lip colors look nice, one of each please :P

• 3/29/10 16:16 Johanna:

This collection is intriguing. I wear Clinique’s Almost Lipstick in Black Honey for sheer color.

• 3/29/10 16:52 the Muse:

black honey is such a lovely shade johanna :D

• 3/29/10 18:11 VampiressDoll:

Omg gimmie them all muhaha, they look soo yummy! x

• 3/30/10 13:30 Angie Twe:

Anything sweet and nice scented will do for me!
    Gonna check this out soon. :D

• 5/16/10 23:31 ToTheSunnySide:

I really like these so far. I have them in Lychee and Elder Berry. I think most of them smell like blueberry, which may or may not be good for you, bad for me since I don’t like blueberry that much but the smell doesn’t last. Elder berry glides on so smooth and I was surprised how much color I got out of it! Lychee on the other hand, did not go on as smooth, but it’s the perfect nude for me, and I have a hard time finding nudes that work for me. Lasting power is good too, even left a tint after i ate!

• 7/22/10 22:28 christmas:

I have the light pink sheer lip balm. It tastes really bitter but smells/looks quite nice!