The Body Shop Delipscious

Wanted, dead or alive, something light, sheer, subtle, and pretty for my lips this Spring.

Found, The Body Shop Delipscious.

Jump!

The Body Shop Delipscious is launching a line of nine shades of Sheer Lip Colour and four shades of Tinted Lip Balm, ideal for Spring wearin’ and tearin’ me thinks.

Check it!

Shades Available:

• Peach Crush
  • Watermelon Crush
  • Berry Crush
  • Papaya Crush

Whatcha think?

What sort of sheer/subtle lippies do you sport in the warm weather?

I kinda miss T’estimo Lip Color, it used to be my go to for sheer, fresh lips for Spring, le sigh, still in mourning the brand is gone.

Source

• 3/29/10 11:13 M:

Oh so pretty! I want me those tinted lipbalms!

For warm weather (Singapore’s experiencing blistering hot mornings and afternoons these days and rainy evenings), I normally use Lunasol’s or Coffret D’or’s sheer/glossy lipsticks. Incidentally, both are Kanebo’s brands, lol.

• 3/29/10 11:28 the Muse:

me too m ;D god wish I can see we have had some hot morning but no such luck yet! I like the CoD ones too but lord knows I miss testimo le sigh!

• 3/29/10 11:52 Emelie:

I like them a lot. I have Sheer Candy but I want more shades. They feel very soft and nice on the lips and not drying at all. But I can’t call them sheer. Neither covering. It’s something in between.

• 3/29/10 12:13 the Muse:

hi emelie! 😀 they sound gorgeous from your description! Hope we get them here soon! 😀

• 3/29/10 13:34 Fabiola:

I MUST get the tinted lip balm; the sheer lip colour seems nice too, but the stick does seem a bit on the thin side. God forbid they smell AND taste nice or my brain will force me to buy them all, lol! 😀 I already have some tinted lip balm by Alba Botanicals which has a nice minty scent and fresh feel. I also have the Cranberry lip balm from TBS’s Christmas collection which is more or less a tinted lip balm too, but I do feel I need a creamier lip balm underneath it.

• 3/29/10 13:43 the Muse:

LOL fabiola man oh man I know that feeling 😀 I haven’t tried the Alba ones but sounds nice. tempt, tempt, tempt…you need these! 😀

• 3/29/10 14:16 dina:

ohhh the sheer lip colors look nice, one of each please 😛

• 3/29/10 16:16 Johanna:

This collection is intriguing. I wear Clinique’s Almost Lipstick in Black Honey for sheer color.

• 3/29/10 16:52 the Muse:

black honey is such a lovely shade johanna 😀

• 3/29/10 18:11 VampiressDoll:

Omg gimmie them all muhaha, they look soo yummy! x

• 3/30/10 13:30 Angie Twe:

Anything sweet and nice scented will do for me!
    Gonna check this out soon. 😀

• 5/16/10 23:31 ToTheSunnySide:

I really like these so far. I have them in Lychee and Elder Berry. I think most of them smell like blueberry, which may or may not be good for you, bad for me since I don’t like blueberry that much but the smell doesn’t last. Elder berry glides on so smooth and I was surprised how much color I got out of it! Lychee on the other hand, did not go on as smooth, but it’s the perfect nude for me, and I have a hard time finding nudes that work for me. Lasting power is good too, even left a tint after i ate!

• 7/22/10 22:28 christmas:

I have the light pink sheer lip balm. It tastes really bitter but smells/looks quite nice!