The Body Shop Summer Collection 2010: The Body Shop Nomadic Goddess

A little sneak peek at The Body Shop Summer 2010 courtesy of Helena at Lipgloss Bitch.

The Body Shop Summer 2010 5

Shades:

• Sweet Peach
  • Tropical Pink
  • Golden Coral

The Body Shop Summer 2010 1

• The Body Shop Carbon Black Eye Definer

It seems like a typical release for Body Shop as they do tend to favor baked formulas lately but pretty none the less.

Whatcha think?

Loves it?

Leaves it?

Share your view!

• 3/26/10 14:43 Phyrra:

The eye shadows remind me of the ones that MAC released around christmas, I think (they have so many collections I can’ t keep them straight).

I’m curious about the peach gloss. I’m on the hunt for that perfect peach lippy for the spring.

• 3/26/10 14:57 the Muse:

pink grapefruit dd!!!!!!!!! :-D get it off e-bay it’s the bestest peachy coral orange awesomeness!

• 3/26/10 14:45 Anitacska:

Ooh, very excited about the baked eyeshadows! :) I got the last ones (last summer) and the bluhes, and they’re all so pretty. :) I’m not hugely into bronzers, but might check these out anyway.

• 3/26/10 14:57 the Muse:

anita me too kinda dig on the baked formula :D

• 3/26/10 14:49 LINDARRAGNAR:

oh the bronzers and moonstone eyeshadows look really nice

the body shop is suprisingly very good :) I have one of their compacts and even though it was cheap and worked very well Using two weeks continously I hit pan!

hopefully these will not be so easily used up!!

• 3/26/10 14:56 the Muse:

god linda I don’t think I’ve ever hit pan on anything in my life haha!

• 3/26/10 21:16 LINDARRAGNAR:

yeah it was scary cuz i had never hit pan either but I used it like 3 times a day ahha.

Hitting pan is a really scary feeling, knowing you put that much stuff on your skin. HOPefully I didn’t absorb much of it ;)

• 3/29/10 10:47 the Muse:

LOL linda. I WISH I had the same feeling but it is kinda scary especially on LE stuff!

• 3/26/10 15:29 janette:

umm both TBS and MAC belongs to Estee Lauder so it is normal to have similarities on their products

• 3/29/10 15:36 Jinnzor:

Actually TBS belongs to L’Oreal….

• 3/26/10 17:21 Nia:

Hmmm, the green eyeshadow looks yummy :)
    When does this come out?

Have a nice weekend :)

• 3/31/10 19:48 the Muse:

hey nia!

not sure yet but should be your side first prior to ours :D maybe mid april? :D

• 3/27/10 5:34 Jinnzor:

Ohhh, I love baked products. Those look gorgeous!

• 3/28/10 2:14 Jasmine:

My heart just skipped a beat at Moonstone … I seriously think it’s the dramz photography lighting that is trying to suck me into buying it! Wonder what the darker gray would look swatched, though. Thanks for showcasing this — I’d never check out TBS for anything more than strawberry stuff!

• 3/29/10 10:39 the Muse:

jasmine my pleasure :-D glad you found something to love :-D from this collection!

• 3/28/10 5:56 Kendra:

I’m lemming those shadows so bad!
    I have a feeling I’ll be picking up all three shadows, and possibly a bronzer. I find bronzers always look odd on me as I’m kind of pale. The lipglosses are pretty, but I’m not sure if I really need any of them, I’ll have to play with them in real life. I have a feeling the mascara wont give me the crazy falsies look I love for my lashes, and I think I’ll stick to Zero for lining my eyes.
    But overall, I’d say a great release for The Body Shop.

• 3/29/10 10:33 the Muse:

kendra feeling the love myself :-D not always into TBS mascara myself but the shadows/bronzer looks lovely!

• 3/28/10 11:18 Lemon:

Wow I think I’ll get one of the baked bronzers, cos they look pretty :D I hope they’ll give me a hot summer look, heheh.
    Also, I think the tropical pink gloss would look fab! Sweet peach looks cute so o can’t wait to try it too.. Thanks muse for giving us a sneak peak on this collection :))

• 3/29/10 10:32 the Muse:

aw my pleasure lemon :-D nice list of goodies to pick up you got there XD

• 3/30/10 17:40 Su:

I want to try out the eyeshadows..they look pretty and bronzer is really tempting as well..

• 6/23/10 17:08 Truus:

I bought the warm glow version of the baked bronzer and I love it.
    I’m vary pale (Dutch white skinned girl who also doesn’t like the sun :P) and this colour is absolutely not too dark for me.
    It’s really easy to apply, I don’t have to be super super carefull when applying it, because it’s a white skinny colour ;)

Maybe a bit much glow for wintertime, but since the weather is actually great here at the moment, this glow is actually really nice.
    I think Its a really beautiful and easy to use bronzer for pale women for the summer time.

Maybe I will buy the dark version too, as I can apply more colour with less glow/sparkle. or I will combine this colour with my Body Shop matte bronzer, which is also lovely :)