The Muse Loves….The Twilight Eclipse Trailer

the Muse Loves

The Muse is lovin’ on the Twilight Eclipse Trailer!

Jump!

Oh jebus they changed Victoria again!

Discuss?

• 3/11/10 11:18 Aretha:

i loveeee the trailer too! woohooo edwards looks so sexy *drool*. team edward hun?? =P by the way i actually think that the new Victoria looks prettier than the old one. what do you think?

• 3/11/10 11:22 the Muse:

team edward all the way aretha :-D although Taylor did change my mind in New Moon and I was dancing to the beat of Team Jacob for a sec there :-D

I dunno, I really loved the original, damn shame she isn’t playing the part grrr! the new one looks…weird…her hair is so tightly curled….I dunno…

• 3/11/10 11:27 Jasmine:

OMG MUSE I am sooo excited! This is what im gonna countdown to. Thanks for sharing the lil clip. I really wish they would stop changing actors, especially victoria. I liked the other actress..she had a wild expression that creeped me out. oh well as long as my loves Edward and Jacobs are the same Im on board

• 3/11/10 11:31 the Muse:

I agree Jasmine, rather confusing and irritating to me, feel like I can’t relate if they keep switching the actress around! LOL me too!

• 3/11/10 13:07 Audrey D:

i want Rachelle Lefevre back as Victoria. She looks more firey fierce than Bryce Dallas Howard. Bryce looks a little too nice/innocent to be Victoria

• 3/11/10 13:45 the Muse:

I agree Audrey! :P

• 3/11/10 13:30 Paloma:

TEAM JACOBBBBB! Edward is just so….blah looking.

• 3/11/10 13:37 the Muse:

lol paloma :-D team taylor :-D

• 3/11/10 14:30 Marina:

Eeeep! I love it! I came online to watch it and checked your site first, and here it was! Two in one!
    It looks epic. I can’t wait…and I don’t like Bryce as Victoria. Rachelle was such a good personification of the characters, and she was sweet!

• 3/11/10 15:08 the Muse:

LOL Marina *bows* I aim to please! :-D I just wish they’d stick with one victoria, I don’t care who at this point LOL!

• 3/11/10 16:02 Gemma:

Loves it, thanks Muse for posting this, first time iv seen the trailer yet. Although i do sometimes feel slightly ashamed to be a 27 yr old die hard twilight fan.

• 3/11/10 16:04 the Muse:

gemma I’m in my 30′s and no shame in my game girl :-D say it loud, say it proud! I am a Twi-hard fan :D

• 3/11/10 16:13 Gemma:

Ha ha
    I had no idea it was coming out so soon, i thought we would be waiting till the end of the year. I’m so excited now, Go team Edward.

• 3/11/10 16:25 the Muse:

ME TOO! OMG me too gemma! I thought for sure it would be Oct/Nov at least!

• 3/11/10 17:21 Paloma:

When does it come out in theaters? The video is giving me problems cuz of my crap computer…

• 3/22/10 21:29 the Muse:

June 10th Paloma :D

• 3/11/10 18:03 Heather:

I’m so excited!! Eclipse ties with Twilight as my favorite in the book series. And with New Moon coming out on DVD next weekend, I’m getting my twi-fix for sure. Haha.
    Go. Team. Edward!

• 3/22/10 21:28 the Muse:

heather did u see the new manga?!

• 3/11/10 21:21 Melody:

I was so excited for this to come out,
    I knew for about a week and was so glad to hear the movie is coming out end of June, I really couldn’t wait until Nov. It’s because they don’t want Rob and Taylor to keep looking older because they’re not supposed to age in the movie.
    I loved the trailer, I thought it was fantastic.
    But the Victoria issue, I thought the original Victoria, since we saw her since the first movie, looks more intimidating. I find that the new Victoria doesn’t look like she’d bite you and leave you there.

• 3/22/10 21:25 the Muse:

lord me either melody that seems decades away :-D mmm…tell me ’bout it and now ANOTHER Victoria how annoying!

• 3/11/10 21:52 Autumn:

I saw this trailer today! I love it, cannot wait till june.(:
    i absolutely hate the new victoria. i remember all the controversy of it before they started filming eclipse. i realllly loved rachelle lefevre. she made an amazing victoria. bryce dallas howard just doesn’t look right for the part. and her hair doesn’t look right.
    other than that, i’m so excited to see this at midnight the night it comes out(:
    TEAM EDWARD(;

• 3/22/10 21:24 the Muse:

I wish they’d stop changing her. it’s annoying :(

GO TEAM EDWARD :-D hehe Autumn!

• 3/11/10 22:41 jackieg02:

Can’t wait! Already making plans with friends to see it at midnight!!!

• 3/22/10 21:23 the Muse:

ha jackie me too!

• 3/12/10 9:06 vicky:

Oh muse

It has to be team jacob all they way………..although I feel its slightly wrong to lust after someone so young when I am …… well not so young ha ha ha. Edward just looks like some of the grumpy pretty boys I went to school with so naaaaa

Jacob is the man for me

• 3/22/10 21:13 the Muse:

LOL vicky me too but damn it’s fun :D

• 3/12/10 10:06 Kristina:

I just, and do mean JUST, jumped on the Twilight bandwagon. I couldn’t figure out what all the hype was about but I finally caved since I reasoned that there must something to all the madness. I rented Twilight last week and then decided to borrow the book from the library after I totally got sucked in. I finished it in days and now I’m almost done reading New Moon. I’m not going to watch the trailer until after Netflix sends me New Moon!

• 3/22/10 21:21 the Muse:

hey kristina welcome to the twi-hard train :-D I can’t wait for you to finish the quad and tell me what you think of the ending teehee!

• 3/12/10 15:34 Whit: