God, I have such a thing for makeup that comes in boxes. I think that’s why I’m constantly getting sucked into purchasing Bare Escentuals Kits, because they come in such gorgeous little boxes with drawers and such!
Now appearing on my hit list of beautiful make up inside beautiful boxes, the Jane Iredale Starter Kit Collection.
Yes please, I’ll take one, simply because of the gorgeous box!
The Jane Iredale Starter Kit Collection ($79) is a start up kit to introduce new users to some of Jane’s finest offer. The set comes housed in a beautiful jewelry box with full size mirror and drawer for stashing away brushes.
The set includes:
- Jane Iredale Two PurePressed Bases SPF 20
- Jane Iredale Dream Tint SPF 15
- Jane Iredale Circle/Delete Concealer
- Jane Iredale PurePressed Blush
- Jane Iredale L.A. Just Kissed Lipstick
- Jane Iredale base, blush and concealer brushes
- Jane Iredale Reusable Jewel Box
I admit part of it’s appeal is the beautiful box but it also seems to feature some incredible offerings for flawless skin.
Wants it please.
Available now from Jane Iredale.
I think it’s quite nice for it’s price tag! Might be worth hauling for myself….ugh remind me again I don’t need more makeup!