Would You Buy It? Bobbi Brown Extra Skincare to Go Set

Bobbi Brown Extra Skincare to Go Set

I think that the new Bobbi Brown Extra Skincare to Go Set would do nicely to fulfill my dreams of playing the part of an old time alchemist.

Question is would you buy it?

Jump!

Seriously, who can resist little jars and bottles of potions and lotions? Well, ok, maybe I could resist since the price is set at $70 bucks, a tad too high for shelling out on tiny bottles of Bobbi but doesn’t make me want it any less.

Sigh, ah the diseased lifestyle of a beauty junkie never ends. Intervention please.

Bobbi put together this cute little set for traveling around easily with your favs! It includes:

• Bobbi Brown Balm Rinse (1 oz.)
  • Bobbi Brown Moisturizing Balm SPF 25 (0.5 oz)
  • Bobbi Brown Eye Balm (0.2 oz)
  • Bobbi Brown Soothing Balm (0.2 oz)
  • Bobbi Brown Face Oil (0.1 oz)
  • Plus an empty jar (0.5 oz. size) that you can custom fill with your favorite Bobbi Brown moisturizer.

How sick am I that when I read “empty jar to fill with your own…” I got all excited. Don’t empty jars, bottles, and boxes get you hyped? Oh god I’m not alone in that right? Please tell me I’m not alone.

Bobbi, I love ya doll but 70 big ones is a little bit too much for me to dish on minis of your skin care! I’d rather dish $70 on one of your palettes or one or two of your large size skincare.

Cute…but I’ll skip!

Would you buy it?

I know I won’t.

Available at Nordstrom

• 3/2/10 20:06 Sizbelle:

I almost bag this when I saw it via nordstrom web. But I end up empty it from my cart as like u saw I could hv gota something full size for that..

Unless I’m able to finish up my current skincare & need a dose of sample I might consider this again..

• 3/2/10 20:16 the Muse:

hey sizbelle

Had it in the cart too :-D but I can do so much better with either a palette or lord knows I could prob get two BB skincare products full size for that price :)

• 3/2/10 20:17 Johanna:

Think I’ll skip it too. I’m really liking the effects of my Philosophy Magical Mini’s set that I bought at Sephora for just $45.

• 3/2/10 20:26 the Muse:

oh johanna that’s a cute little set :)

• 3/2/10 21:42 dina:

holy price tag :( aww, and they’re so cute too . .. on a balm kick lately for some unknown reason, really wanting to try the eye balm here

• 3/2/10 21:57 the Muse:

dina the eye balm is good! But not for $70…price is just so big for stuff that’s so small :(

• 3/2/10 21:46 Comrade_Garlic:

If it shows up at my local CCO for decent price. But $70 is way too much.

• 3/2/10 21:57 the Muse:

agreed comrade!

• 3/3/10 7:55 gio:

The little jars look so cute but $70?! That’s crazy! They’re so small!

• 3/3/10 9:10 the Muse:

i know gio sad sigh totally agree!

• 3/3/10 11:13 savannah:

I’m definitely sticking with my Olay Regenerist. Can’t beat the price. I mean look how exorbitant the prices are on some of these creams. They aren’t even retinol for goodness sakes. *shakes head in disgust. Who actually has money to throw around in this economy?

• 3/3/10 16:40 the Muse:

hey savannah, always good to stick with what you love :-D Nope no retinol but her skincare is quite good, it’s just the size that kinda doesn’t make up for the $70 price tag ouchie!

• 3/9/10 8:38 Jane:

I think this set is worth while if you wanted to try Bobbi Brown’s skin care products. defently going to try this set next time I order from Bobbi Brown

• 3/9/10 9:37 the Muse:

hey jane if u want it’s exclusive to nordie’s :-D so def can’t get it from BB’s site!

• 3/9/10 15:11 Jane:

Hey thanks for letting me know.

• 3/9/10 15:20 the Muse: