I think that the new Bobbi Brown Extra Skincare to Go Set would do nicely to fulfill my dreams of playing the part of an old time alchemist.
Question is would you buy it?
Seriously, who can resist little jars and bottles of potions and lotions? Well, ok, maybe I could resist since the price is set at $70 bucks, a tad too high for shelling out on tiny bottles of Bobbi but doesn’t make me want it any less.
Sigh, ah the diseased lifestyle of a beauty junkie never ends. Intervention please.
Bobbi put together this cute little set for traveling around easily with your favs! It includes:
- Bobbi Brown Balm Rinse (1 oz.)
- Bobbi Brown Moisturizing Balm SPF 25 (0.5 oz)
- Bobbi Brown Eye Balm (0.2 oz)
- Bobbi Brown Soothing Balm (0.2 oz)
- Bobbi Brown Face Oil (0.1 oz)
- Plus an empty jar (0.5 oz. size) that you can custom fill with your favorite Bobbi Brown moisturizer.
How sick am I that when I read “empty jar to fill with your own…” I got all excited. Don’t empty jars, bottles, and boxes get you hyped? Oh god I’m not alone in that right? Please tell me I’m not alone.
Bobbi, I love ya doll but 70 big ones is a little bit too much for me to dish on minis of your skin care! I’d rather dish $70 on one of your palettes or one or two of your large size skincare.
Cute…but I’ll skip!
Would you buy it?
I know I won’t.