Would You Buy It? Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage

Clinique All About Eyes Serum De Puffing Eye Massage

With all my terrible, horrible, no good, very bad experiences the Muse has had when it comes to roller balling my way to depuffing these tired eyes, you’d think by now she was through with it.

But….

Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage has me curious…yes, I’ve been burned before but the question is am I willing to be burned again?

Would you buy it?

I’m thinking yes I’ll buy it. It’s a cooling serum that helps to instantly massages away bags, refreshes and hydrates puffy eyes on contact plus brightens the eye area over time. It’ll take to combatting dark circles, too. Tall order? I think so but I’m willing to try! Rollerballs have not beat me yet!

It contains caffeine, potent antioxidants and soothing botanicals…caffeine is notorious for attacking the puff so one can hope this will help my puffy eyes.

Yes, ok, I’ll buy it, try it, and hopefully won’t proceed to be disappointed, we’ll see!

Would you buy Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage?

Share it!

• 3/15/10 11:27 Vonvon:

I am all game to try anything that could help with my dark undereye circles and bags!

• 3/15/10 11:37 the Muse:

me too von von!!!!!!!!

• 3/15/10 12:18 sara:

Gots it!!! Loves it-works awesome!

• 3/15/10 12:19 the Muse:

really sara? that’s promising!

• 3/15/10 13:42 Lara Debono:

do you think it is better than the legere one? it does not work on me!:-(

• 3/15/10 14:13 the Muse:

mmm the legere sadly did nothing for me lara :( Not sure ’bout this one, haven’t tried yet :D

• 3/15/10 16:13 Nia:

Yes, I will try it. So far my experiences with AAE was not bad, but now I need more than they can give me. But as I serum I am game for this.

• 3/15/10 16:29 the Muse:

I think I’m on board too Nia, looks good, hopefully it is good :D

• 3/15/10 22:24 dina:

ohhh wanna here about this one! almost sucked me in but past experience of nothingness with that stupid garnier one and currently trying one out from lumene now but all around meh. seems like these are catching on more now, saw sephora has an YSL one too now?

• 3/16/10 16:12 the Muse:

ya same here dina always real skeptical about roller balling away puffs LOL and funny as I was gonna say to you did you see the YSL one! :D

• 3/28/10 21:48 Fuuka1209:

Tried it when I was browsing Macy’s. Feels like you are rolling cucumber juice on….I don’t understand this trend.

• 3/29/10 10:31 the Muse:

hey fuuka trying it now….we’ll see :-D

• 4/16/10 2:29 Miriam Ottawa:

I tried the Garnier one and it somewhat burned my eyes..could not use it 2 days in a row..not wanting to waste it I eventually used it up..am not rebuying.

Have the All about eyes cream and findmy skin feels dryer after using it a few hours…I think the vitamins or something in it are not for me?

I recently tried Bioderma eye gel/creme and that is great!
    It comes in a tube and costs $22 in Canada..and made in France too!
    Avene also has a good antipuffiness eye cream.
    Vichy has an eye stick that feels cool and reduced puffiness!
    Drugstores sell it here for $25, but no idea where to get that brand in the US.

• 4/25/10 14:42 Hali:

I’ve used every All About Eyes they have to offer: lotion, gel, cream. I played with the one at the counter and it put a lot more product then I would typically use out but the consistency is lighter in the serum. Plus I bet if you get the tip cold before use it’d be awesome. All About Eyes has been my favorite make up product, ever. It does help with swollen eyes, bags etc so I can only assume that it’d work just as well, if not better, in the rolling serum!

• 9/23/10 12:18 anj:

hi, has anyone tried this? does it really work? i got genetic problems with undereye circles and bags :((( HELP!!!