Bobbi Brown Summer Collection 2010: Bobbi Brown Antigua Face Palette

Antigua Face Palette

Bobbi you and me are BFF right? So it’s ok if I tell you that you really need to stop packaging up Navajo Eye Shadow in with all your palettes, no one likes reruns babe!

I really wants the new Bobbi Brown Antigua Face Palette but it looks quite similar to every other palette that Bobbi releases.

Are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Jump!

Bobbi Brown Antigua Face Palette

The palette contains a pinky peach illuminating bronzer plus three neutral eye shadows and three pink lip colors.

Eyeshadows Shades:

• Navajo Eye Shadow
  • Oat Eye Shadow
  • Caviar Eye Shadow

Lip Color Shades:

• Kitten Creamy
  • Pink Ballet
  • Azalea Metallic

Plus Antigua Illuminating Bronzer

Sigh….feeling every so torn about getting this. I love the idea of it but it looks a tad uneventful from the promo images.

Available now from Bobbi Brown UK (Unsure if or when it’ll hit US shores).

What do you think?

• 4/6/10 12:16 Kristina:

Yup, looks pretty basic. Would be a suitable everyday palette to take on vacation though I guess!

• 4/6/10 15:09 the Muse:

def kristina :D

• 4/6/10 12:31 Virginia:

The palette looks lovely, but you’re right, it’s a bit like “if you have one Bobbi Brown face palette, there’s no need for another”. But for people who like their makeup to be effortless, these palettes are really great.

• 4/6/10 15:08 the Muse:

I agree virginia :-D it really is effortless beauty at your fingertips!

• 4/6/10 12:51 JoElla:

Muse, just order the Antigua Illuminating bronzer and call it a day. I love mine, wear it daily and can even use it as a blush and I haven’t even made a dent in mine. Only bummer about the Illuminating bronzer is, sometimes the latch breaks on the compact.

I agree about the Navajo and the Cavier.. I am on overload with these two in my palettes!

• 4/6/10 15:08 the Muse:

hey joella I have it :-D Love it! :-D I use mine as a blush too! god yes..both those shades makeup nearly half my bb collection sheesh

• 4/6/10 14:04 Kristin:
    • 4/6/10 14:18 the Muse:

aw cheers kristin :D thanks darlin’!

• 4/6/10 14:23 Aimee Pan:

Darn, I already have Navajo and Antigua.

• 4/6/10 15:07 the Muse:

ditto aimee :P meh!

• 4/6/10 15:30 knownever:

typical palette for women who are scared of color from Bobbi. I guess if you didn’t have any makeup this would be a nice place to start and with her target audience I think she needs to throw one of those in there every once in awhile. I mean not to knock it though Navajo, Oat, and Caviar would make a bangin’ eye look!

• 4/6/10 20:43 Amina:

I think I’ll pass as well. Too basic. What are your thoughts on the cabana corals palette?

• 4/12/10 15:46 the Muse:

loves it amina def need to get a review up bit behind :D

• 4/6/10 21:58 Jessie:

Yup, it’s blah. I have the Mauve face palette and don’t think this new one can beat it.

• 4/6/10 23:56 the Muse:

mmm hey jessica I have the mauve one too and was thinking how dup-tastic it looked compared to this!

• 4/7/10 15:33 Su:

the palette seems boring to me and I am not a fan of BB
    I love bright colors lol
    and I hate palette which pack powder and cream products together..

• 4/7/10 16:25 the Muse:

aw sorry to hear you aren’t a bb fan su :-D I like bright shades myself but sometimes bobbi’s neutrals rock my socks!

• 4/8/10 12:26 Nia:

This might sound like a weird question, but does the lipstick not gunk up the blush and the eyeshadows?
    I’d like to try one of those palettes, but I do not like mixing powder and cream products :{

• 4/8/10 18:47 the Muse:

ya sometimes nia depends how you handle the palette :(