Bobbi Brown Summer Collection 2010: Bobbi Brown Beach Club Collection

Bobbi Brown Summer Collection 2010 Bobbi Brown Beach Club Collection 1

That’s what I’m talkin’ about Bobbi!

Loving you and your gorgeous Summer Collection 2010!

Jump!

Before you know it Bobbi Brown Summer Collection 2010 will grace us with its presence, until that time I think we’d all enjoy some pictures to drool over!

• Bobbi Brown Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadows

Four New Shades:

• Moonstone
  • Opal
  • Surf
  • Pink Oyster

Bobbi Brown Summer Collection 2010 Bobbi Brown Beach Club Collection 3

• Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Beach

Bobbi Brown Summer Collection 2010 Bobbi Brown Beach Club Collection 2

Whatcha think?

God I need that Pink Oyster Shadow! Loves!

Bobbi Brown Beach Club Collection isn’t yet available but I’ll update when it arrives.

Source

• 4/5/10 16:26 Aimee Pan:

Beach seriously looks like every other Shimmer Brick ever.. :( Was hoping for something awesome and new.

• 4/5/10 16:30 the Muse:

aimee yes quite a bit of dupe for that but still kinda sweatin’ on the metallic cream shadows :D

• 4/5/10 16:47 Anitacska:

The shimmer brick looks like the Nude one from last year. Was expecting something more exciting… :( Those cream shadows do look very pretty though.

• 4/5/10 16:49 the Muse:

ya anita but I’m loving on the cream shadows, wants those :D

• 4/5/10 17:41 Dee:

Muse!You are killing me(my wallet) hahahaha I love all things Bobbi …can’t wait to get my hands on that shimmer brick…:)))))))

• 4/5/10 17:55 the Muse:

LOL dee :-D I hear ya babe! Wallet is sobbing here too, want all those cream shadows :D wow!

• 4/5/10 19:48 hailee:

so im definiatly buying all of this…..
    except!
    after i first saw your review of the bricks, i ran over to BB to buy it. But the workers were so uncaring and mean and didnt focus on me! so i left. i even went back a second time after shopping and they still ignored me. so i went to the MAC counter and am now a loyal customer.

but i think ill have to make a trip back to BB because this collection is great.

(i hope to god that the BB ladies actually saw me leave and go to MAC MWAHAHAHAH)

• 4/6/10 11:57 the Muse:

omg hailee sorry to hear it. Lucky enough my BB counter have friendly reps but that sucks :( I can relate and have been through the same at other counters le sigh! Not BB but MAC stores are notorious for this type of behavior!

LOL that’s always the best revenge isn’t it!?

• 4/5/10 23:50 Aretha:

Gorgeous! I really like this collection. :p But so far only one of her collections has really WOW-ed me so far. Its her Spring 09 collection where she had the sparkle eyeshadows. =)

• 4/6/10 0:56 Kelsey:

WOW, I’m loving those cream shadows! I wish they weren’t so damn expensive.

• 4/6/10 1:32 Amina:

when I saw a new brick, I screamed yay but it looks like a mix of Nude and a very light version of Bronze. Nude didn’t work for me..
    oh well I’ll save my pennies for the next shimmerbrick

• 4/6/10 9:03 the Muse:

hey amina quite looks like the nude shimmerbrick :( I guess I’ll skip too but I’m on those cream shadows!

• 4/6/10 11:58 MM Curator:

Oh my…those new shadows look amazing. And as for the Beach shimmerbrick, while it does kinda look like Nude, I feel I have to buy it as I own every one of them except Pink. LOL.