Did You Buy It? Lancome Oscillation Power Foundation

Lancome Oscillation Power Foundation Yay or Nay 2

I was thinking about my Lancome Oscillation Power Foundation this morning and how handy its going to be when the weather starts to get warmer. Lord, I love this thing. I swear the best powder foundation I’ve ever had the pleasure of using in my life. It makes my skin look so incredible.

You can count me as being completely skeptical about this as it looks like such a GIMMICK! But dude, it so is not. I loved it!

How about you?

Did you buy it?

What was your experience with it?

Share your review and thoughts!

Dying to hear ‘em!

Check out my Lancome Oscillation Power Foundation Review.

• 4/21/10 15:54 Kate:

Gah! I really wish I still had a lancome counter where I live. I totally would have bought this when it came out.

• 4/21/10 16:04 the Muse:

kate its awesome :-D def worth a haul! I thought it was a gimmick but its nice :D

• 4/21/10 17:32 LINDARRAGNAR:

muse I tried this one time at a sephora and I loved it so much it was so silky and sheer but covered up my redness too bad i am so broke D;

p.s did you try out the armani blushing fabric?

• 4/22/10 15:06 the Muse:

not yet linda picking up all 3 tonight (maybe two as the pale pink looks subtle) :-D

• 4/22/10 16:08 LINDARRAGNAR:

oh sweeeet <3 the pale pink looks divine
        I go to armanis site everyday and just stare :'(

• 4/22/10 16:11 the Muse:

I’m not sure about the pale pink yet Linda :-D but wanting the shimmering peach and other shade :-D

• 4/21/10 17:36 Kristina:

I have it and I have a love/hate relationship with it. I hate the sponge and the contraption it comes on. It does not work for the contours of the nose or the under eye area. I do not find that it blends makeup well and I think the sponge is too rough.
    The formula however is fantastic. I use my Lancome powder foundation brush with it and although dispensing onto the brush is a bit of a trick, it’s worth it.

• 4/22/10 15:25 the Muse:

kristina yea I agree the sponge is a little harsh and feels strange :-D but aside from that I’m a luver!

• 4/21/10 19:36 Kate:

I know I would love it because when buffing other mineral foundation I get it everywhere!

• 4/22/10 15:04 the Muse:

me too kate me too :D mess!

• 4/21/10 20:06 rachel:

i always use this at sephora when i go and it’s soooooo good. i’d totally buy it if it wasn’t for its price tag T_T

• 4/21/10 20:12 Mythy:

Yea! I bought it since you made a review for it!! I really really love this foundation! It makes my skin look so flawless yet so natural-looking as well. I initially thought it’s expensive but this thing is actually economical. I’ve been using it every single day since I got it and the jar still has a lot of the foundation. I think it’s going to be a HG for me too! Thank you so much for reviewing this long time ago! I wouldn’t have bought this amazing foundation if it wasn’t for you :)

• 4/22/10 15:22 the Muse:

AWWW mythy such a pleasure hearing that!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D I really LOVE it too. It’s such natural flawless coverage :-D

*hugs* thanks for such a great comment made my day!

• 4/22/10 4:29 regina:

its a tad expensive for me but i would love to try one.

• 4/22/10 12:51 KaylaK:

Yep I bought it when it first launched and I love it a lot!

• 4/25/10 18:56 Lillian:

I really wanted to try this but they don’t sell it in the UK for some reason :( And i can’t buy it online because i wouldn’t know what shade i would be!

• 4/26/11 0:52 Brooke:

um nooo..sadly i missed this 1…guess i wuz more concerned with buyin food that week ;]