E.L.F. Studio Blush Remind Me Of NARS Blushes But Way Cheaper! $3 Bucks w00t!

E.L.F. Studio Blush

• 4/28/10 18:47 Erica B.:

I LOVE…LOVE their blushes. Their new ones are so pretty. My favorite is the Fuschia Fusion its so sparkley. Also, someone was telling me their Glow is a dupe for Nars Albatross.

• 4/28/10 19:00 the Muse:

erica totally want that FF shade :-D its in my cart!

• 4/28/10 18:55 Becky:

They sure do look the same but sadly, they make me break out and nars doesn’t. The candid coral shade is identical to torrid. So if they don’t make you break out, go for ‘em!

• 4/28/10 19:00 the Muse:

aw shoot that stinks becky! sorry to hear it :P sometimes best to dish out the $25 :-D

• 4/28/10 19:18 mercedes:

hey muse! qiuck question for ya how many mac eyeshadows do you have? and how many eyeshadows in total do ya have (only singles)

• 4/28/10 19:37 the Muse:

not sure mercedes. I know I have over 300 mac shadows but combined with my urban decay, japanese and korean eye shadows, palettes, etc…I really don’t know the total :) its ALOT lol

• 4/28/10 20:01 mercedes:

oh,ok thanks! that is alot!!

• 4/28/10 21:53 Stel:

Hi Muse I like the one on the top right corner, what’s the name of that color? :)

• 4/28/10 22:13 Renata:

Really? I never tried NARS, but I’m glad to know I don’t have to. :D
    I have ELF in Mellow Mauve, and I like it a lot!

• 4/29/10 13:12 the Muse:

renata always worth trying NARS at least once :-D guarantee addiction!

• 4/28/10 23:07 Renata:

Note: I applied this blush today at 8am and I can still see the blush now, 16 hours later. I know it sounds unbelievable, but it’s true. :O

• 4/28/10 23:40 the Muse:

fab renata :-D!!!!!!

• 4/29/10 0:18 Laura:

I have always had bad luck with ELF. And they smell cheap. But those blushes are very enticing.

• 4/29/10 8:28 the Muse:

laura they do smell off! I agree! I never particularly liked the brand but recently started testing a few odd pieces and oddly enough its NOT as bad as I pictured it :D

• 4/29/10 0:34 Chelley:

Can you do swatches please? :)

I really want to see your make-up collection some day! XD

• 5/5/10 22:28 the Muse:

yup chell and a review up shortly :) there are vids and such under storage which show my stash and give a tour LOL!

• 4/29/10 17:11 Renata:

No way! I don’t want to get addicted to another expensive brand (and these are VERY expensive here where I live). It’s enough that I recently fell in love with a foundation by YSL. :/
    I see bankruptcy getting closer and closer XD

• 5/1/10 16:15 Cheryls:

I have a recent affair with Nars blushes. I am tempted to get more. I wonder what’s the staying power on ELF is like.. I sure hope its good! You tempt me, muse. (: We’re such addicts.

• 5/3/10 9:52 the Muse:

like cheryls :-D pretty decent so far in my testing although NARS has my heart :D

• 2/25/11 8:10 Hazel Lyn:

Thanks, Muse! I’ve already tried NARS once and yeah, it is indeed a guaranteed addiction! However, my budget as of this moment cannot withstand any more NARS purchases as I seem to be in this blush dig at the moment and I’ve already decided a few days ago that I’m going to buy 3 colors of NYX’s HD Grinding Blush (possibly all the colors if I can afford it later :P). In order to fill up the void for my NARS love, I’m going to give these blushes a chance! Will definitely buy Peachy Keen and possibly Tickled Pink as well. Just wanted to say thanks. I read your review of this blush and after you gave your approval, I decided this product deserves a chance to prove itself to me. ;)