Lush Body Bronzer: Lush Charlotte Island Body Bronzer

Lush Charlotte Island Body Bronzer

Lush Body Bronzer? Say word.

Yup, Lush Charlotte Island Body Bronzer is the newest item to hit the world of my favorite brand. Who knew Lush would take on bronzer?

This new bronzer helps to tint skin with a healthy glow and is infused with good for you ingredients such as organic lemon and cocoa butters to brighten and hydrate skin. It has a fruity fragrance as well so you’ll feel all tropical like as you give yourself a subtle golden tan.

As for me?

I probably can skip it.

I’m not much of a body bronzer girl.

How ’bout you?

Available now from Lush UK.

• 4/1/10 15:03 Kelsey:

Agreed! Bronzer is an “every now and then” thing for me, and I can’t imagine slathering it all over my body, lol.

• 4/1/10 15:15 the Muse:

LOL me either kel but I admit the “scent” intrigues me, wonder what it smells like!

• 4/1/10 15:15 LINDARRAGNAR:

oh count me in!!! I love lushes stuff and dang that looks so great cannot wait till its available here :D

plus I bet you could use that in the hair, as a nice shine booster.

• 4/1/10 15:22 Selenite:

No bronzers for me. I love being pale.

• 4/1/10 15:28 the Muse:

me too selenite I embrace it :D

• 4/1/10 16:32 Hailee:

I’d buy it!
    But bronzers and self tanners scareeeee meee!! I dot wan to accidently look streaky.
    I think I’ll look around for a review before I use.

• 4/1/10 16:33 the Muse:

hey hailee I never tried but I bet I’d make a big ass mess :D

• 4/1/10 16:37 the Muse:

me too hailee I’d make a big ass mess with it I imagine!

• 4/1/10 19:00 knownever:

why does lush uk get all the good products first! It probably won’t make it to US shops until well into the summer if at all this year but i’m sure its amazing. everything lush does is pretty great and i love to see that they are branching into more typical cosmetics type products

• 4/12/10 16:22 the Muse:

hey knownever it’s an english company :-D so they get it first as its produced there first hehe :D

• 4/2/10 3:00 Melissa:

OH MAN – I just spewed a few unladylike like expletives. I am a suntanned type of girl. When I’m fair I’m an nw 25 and usually more of an nc30. (Living in the desert might have something to do with that.) I have a feeling after reading the site that it’s more of a glowy type lotion similar to Avon and drugstore brands. I am so in – which is why I was swearing. My local store said some UK products are due in real soon so I was holding off but now its in my basket and I’m debating what else I “need” to make the shipping worth it. uggggh. I think I might have to wait until after payday. 9.95GBP =$15.20

• 4/11/10 15:34 Eliza:

I just bought this and. Gosh. lets say a little goes a LONG WAY. It does smell amazing but as soon as you put it on you have to carry on rubbing loads or it goes patchy! It is a nice colour tan but on my arms which arn’t very hairy, it went funny around the hairs and was very sticky. On my chest and neck is was very hard to rub in but on my face it worked a treat. Overall it is a bit too sticky and hard to rub into areas which arn’t easily accessible (neck and chest) but fab for legs and face. Good for arms but sticks to any form of hair, and I don’t fancy shaving my arms! xoxo Btw. it smells of chocolate. YUM.

• 4/12/10 13:51 the Muse:

sounds pretty ok eliza :-D thanks for the mini review!!!!!

• 6/26/11 0:08 Jazz:

i found if u rub quickly in circular motions the hair and stickiness isnt a big deal. i have pretty hairy arms so i dont know if that helps.

• 6/26/11 0:04 Jazz:

I just got mine in the mail and i LOVE it. I am odd in my family…. the only pale Puerto rican in the family! not that it bugs me but i always try to get a bit of a tan in the summer time, but i burn. :0( ouch! so i thought id give it up. i have tried self tanning lotions before but ended up orange or streaky looking yuck! i just tried the lush self tanner and it was easy to put on, no streaking and does smell pretty good. its not over powering though, so all in all a good buy. :0) thought i would let u all know before you decide to buy. i think i will try it in the hair! thanx for the tip! :0)

• 6/26/11 0:06 Jazz:

oh i wouldnt wear it on rainy days since it comes off so easy in the sink. but nice for a once in a while thing to wear… im going to wear it for my date night with the hubz! he likes me tan! :0)