Lush Spring/Summer 2010 Collection

Lush Spring Summer 2010

Ahhh new Lush. I do so admit that seeing new Lush pop up makes it feel like Christmas on a cold Monday morning. Monday may suck but at least I got Lush to keep me happy.

Jump!

• Lush Mud Flats Scrub £3.95

Lush Summer 2010 5

Rub our dynamic, fizzy cube of rhassoul mud all over your body to cover and cleanse. The aloe vera extract is soothing, and the mix of sesame and vanilla will moisturise. Mask your whole body for smooth, soft skin that smells just like the delectable Crème Anglaise body lotion.

• Lush Grass Shower Gel £9.95

Lush Summer 2010 4

Now that the weather’s improving, it’s time to start indulging. This new shower gel is made with our new Ninja fragrance, antioxidant wheatgrass juice, and citrus oils to bring sunshine to your days again. Lather up and inhale the deep scent of freshly mown lawns. Keep firmly on the Grass.

• Lush Keep It Fluffy Purple or Orange £2.20

Lush Summer 2010 3

The newest member of our fabulous fizzers is a vanilla and jasmine scented wonder-bomb to wrap you in fluffy. You might recognize the fragrance from B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful. As Helen says: keep it fun, keep it fragrant, keep it fluffy.

• Lush Stepping Stone £2.75

Lush Summer 2010 2

Everyone needs a Stepping Stone after an arduous day with your foot to the pedal. The green foot has the zesty You’ve Been Mangoed fragrance and punishing pumice to scrub away the rigours of life. Jojoba oil will moisturise dry skin without leaving them greasy and sea salt will treat them to plentiful minerals. Put your feet up and save your soles.

• Lush Lovely Jubblies £14.95

Lush Summer 2010 1

We’ve developed a cream to keep your bits firm and supple. This blend of cold-pressed, organic oils can keep your knockers and decolletage in top nick. The tightening action of meadowsweet and the fragrant, floral boo-kay of orange blossom and rose will give you the loveliest jubblies in town. Cushdy!

I can’t begin to express how excited on am about Lush taking on many B Never products and scents lately. Keep It Fluffy is one of my fav scents from B so I’m very hyped to see the bath bomb making an appearance at Lush!

Not so sure about the breast cream…hmmm…..

What do you think?

Loves it?

Leaves it?

How about that breast cream haha!

Share it!

• 4/19/10 12:30 jackieg02:

Yeah, I thought I read Brest Cream. I had to do a double take with that one. Might have to try that one, LOL ;)

The only thing I’m interested in is Stepping Stone. I’m all about foot products!!

I do enjoy the shower gels from Lush, but not sure about Grass. I think thats something I would have to sniff before buying.

• 4/20/10 15:48 the Muse:

just for the name alone jackie lol! :-D me too particularly when the warmer weather hits, have to get the feets in order :D me too, wonder if its like washday greens!

• 4/19/10 12:49 Aki:

I’m loving the Stepping Stone and the Mud Flats Scrub. But I can’t get them now! Ah! No more purchases because I’m traveling this summer.

• 4/19/10 13:06 the Muse:

awww yay aki! skip lush, save for travel! Anywhere special!?

• 4/19/10 15:50 Aki:

All across Europe and China.

(And I am getting myself some Lush in the UK. Same products, no shipping! Yay!)

• 4/19/10 16:29 the Muse:

aki you lucky girl got an extra suitcase you can squeeze a Muse into?

• 4/19/10 12:50 Emma:

I’m off to buy the Lovely Jubblies, my boobs NEED this lol

• 4/19/10 13:06 the Muse:

LOL emma!

• 4/19/10 12:55 Kelsey:

OMG THE FEEEET!!!! So cute

• 4/19/10 13:06 the Muse:

ha kelsey I thought the same :D

• 4/19/10 12:56 Andrea:

Bahahaha! I would buy that breast cream just for the name! I laughed so hard when I saw it :)

• 4/19/10 13:06 the Muse:

LOL Andrea :-D I thought the name was funny too!

• 4/19/10 14:14 Jessica:

The name is in reference to a British t.v. show called Only Fools & Horses. The main character would exclaim at times: Lovely Jubbly! Hilarious show, you should it out. :)

• 4/19/10 14:21 the Muse:

hi jessica yup I know the show :-D Del Boy has some zingers :-D I actually had a crush on Rodney, he was the ultimate dumb blond :-D LOL!

• 4/19/10 14:39 dina:

i finally had a lush outing yesterday :D 1st lush purchases ever – bubblegum lip scrub, sexy peel soap, up you gets emotibomb, & lemony flutter cuticle butter. wish you were there to lead the way :P i have a hard time getting w/ this stuff as i’m not so much into baths & i think maybe the textures/appearance take some getting used to?

• 4/20/10 15:47 the Muse:

Yay dina are you converted :-D sexy peel is a fav of mine :-D they do but you’ll find yourself falling quickly in love! which Lush did u hit up!?

• 4/20/10 16:09 dina:

we went to the one on broadway in soho :) OH! and i went to jill stuart ~ so disappointed!!! :(((( hey we gotta meet up soon! :D
        p.s. now wanting to smell the grass shower gel . .. .

• 4/20/10 16:12 the Muse:

ohhh I know le sigh. JS in the USA just doesn’t cut it sadly :( did you mean selection or just didn’t love the product gasp!

Good for you b/c herald square is nasty!~ ew all touched and gross. YES YES YES please :-D where can we meets? wanna do a little dinner one night and shoppin’ when the weather gets a little better? its been kinda cold lately and rainy :P today would have been fab, turned out nice :D

Washday Greens=GORG! so if grass is as good it’ll be a love!

• 4/20/10 16:24 dina:

i was fully prepared to buy @ least one item just for packaging alone but for the $$ and it’s plastic?!?!? UGH shock/disappointment/BAH!! the shades were alright (nothing out of the ordinary) but i truly expected some beautiful metal and glass packaging but my eyes deceived me when ck’ing out the pics apparently. sad too that i was that excited for packaging alone, what a yutz :P

wherever the shopping’s good :P dinner and shopping sounds fantastico! i look fwd to it :D

• 4/19/10 15:16 LINDARRAGNAR:

The mud flats look so nice, so does grass hopefully it smells as good as it looks, and the bath bomb with jasmin and vanilla!!! :) my two fav scents!!

• 4/19/10 15:31 the Muse:

hey linda was hopeful that grass smelled like washday greens maybe :D

• 4/19/10 15:51 Stephanie:

Ooooh, the bath bombs look great!

• 4/19/10 22:19 Melissa:

golly gosh darn it gee and a bunch of other expletives. I want all of it!!!!!! I haven’t even got my order of colours, serums, and turkish delight yet and I’m ready to order round 2. bahhhhh

• 4/20/10 13:15 the Muse:

melissa prepare to be broke!

• 4/20/10 4:48 Janet:

LOL boob cream! i’m juvenile enough to laugh at that if i see it in store XD
    i just wish they’d sell the henna cacas in korea, stupid importation laws.

• 4/20/10 9:27 the Muse:

are you kidding janet? my inner teenage boy was running around thinking BOOBIES! :-D

• 4/20/10 10:09 Ricci:

I just got mud flats yesterday, It really does clean, and it left my skin feeling and looking new again!

• 4/20/10 13:09 the Muse:

yay ricci!

• 4/20/10 11:40 Brandi:

I am waiting so patiently for my Grass shower gel to arrive! I just ADORE what they have this year :)

• 4/20/10 11:43 the Muse:

brandi they have been mighty busy right? :D

• 4/21/10 7:01 Sophia:

Thanks for the info Muse!! Do you know when these will be up for sale to the UK site?