Musings of the Day: Awwww Does It Have To Come Off?

Musings of the Day Remove Your Makeup 1

You ever create thee PERFECT makeup look that just looks good on you all day?

Jump!

I’m never really satisfied with my “creations” but I’ve definitely had a perfect day or two where I just didn’t want to remove my makeup!

Every experience that Awwwww moment where you simply don’t want to remove your makeup? God, I know I have. Sometimes my makeup looks so great I feel terribly bad and guilty about having to remove it and worried I won’t be able to recreate the same gorgeousness again in the near future!

Every feel badly about removing your gorgeous makeup?

• 4/27/10 15:45 Nunu:

Hmmm…I’m usually pretty eager to remove makeup, I swear I can hear my pores breathe a sigh of relief afterwards.
    The one thing I really wish for is that we had enough heads to wear half the things sitting in our drawers! I wish that there was somewhere I can wear bright blue eyeshadow to!

• 4/27/10 15:45 the Muse:

LOL nunu! we need interchangeable heads!

• 4/27/10 15:56 Kate:

Interchangeable heads reminds of of the Return to Oz. Creepy!

• 4/27/10 16:07 the Muse:

LOL kate or the beast below, doctor who :D smilers AAHHHHH creepy!

• 4/28/10 0:44 Stel:

Haha exactly what I think when I look at all my makeup. My husband looked at me weird when I said I wish I had 10 hands so I can paint them all different colors LOL!!

• 4/28/10 0:49 the Muse:

lol stel :)

• 4/27/10 15:59 Kate:

By the time I need to take my makeup off…its usually such a shadow of what I put on I don’t really care. The only time I don’t want to take my makeup off is when I’m super tired and its late. In those cases I use a makeup remover wipe and call it good.

Now, what about putting on makeup, having it look really nice, and then have it ruined an hour later? Or getting all gussied up and have no place to go? Those times I get a little miffed about the waste of time spent on putting on my face.

• 4/27/10 16:07 the Muse:

AWW kate LOL! I hear ya. I’ve done makeup sometimes just to take a review pic for the site and I’m like DAMN no way did I just spend 20 mins doing this and now no where to go and nothing to do!

• 4/27/10 16:27 Cheryl:

Haha, I have to confess I often feel that way! I just tell myself that I get to do it all over again in the morning though :)

• 4/27/10 16:35 the Muse:

LOL cheryl I hear ya!

• 4/27/10 17:45 jonnie:

I’m with Kate on this one. :P

• 4/27/10 18:17 Megan:

I’ve definitely had a few of those days where it seems a real waste to wash it off when it still looks divine! Most days though, it doesn’t looks so hot at 11pm as it did when I applied it in the early morning! :)

• 4/28/10 9:54 the Muse:

god tell me ’bout it megan mine always looked washed up by that time :D no matter how much I’ve prepped and primed!

• 4/28/10 1:57 Connie:

I feel that way when I’m doing one of my super dramatic looks. I wouldn’t be caught going out with such makeup in daylight but I have so much fun and spend so much time doing the look that I can’t bring myself to remove it! But I don’t wanna scare people off either…

• 4/28/10 9:34 the Muse:

LOL connie :-D you should post ‘em on your site!