New in Beauty: Urban Decay Fragrance Oil Revolver

Urban Decay fragrance oil Revolver

Janie got a gun…or in this case a revolver.

Check out what’s new in beauty over at Urban Decay!

Jump!

Remember the Urban Decay Fragrance Oils of old? Come on peeps, retro beauty here! They had three of ‘em….Let me think…one was called Sin, one was called Pistol, but bloody hell the name of the last escapes me at the moment!

Anyway…..

Urban Decay Fragrance Oil is back babe! Urban Decay Fragrance Oil Revolver will be available exclusively at www.urbandecay.com (Starting April 27th) for a limited time.

The blend features top notes of lychee and pineapple leaf and a middle note of fig and final bottom notes of Egyptian musk and amber! Sounds fancy, oh la la!

The oil features a roller ball application and has a super long linger and throw thanks to its high perfume oil base.

You can snag it starting April 27th for $26 from the Urban Decay website.

Whatcha think?

Will you buy?

Share!

• 4/20/10 19:56 Mai:

Somehow when I saw Fragrance oil Revolver, I imagined a revolver with different fragrance oils in the cylinders that when you spun it, had a different fragrance ball at the end of it.

I think the real thing is a bit anticlimatic, haha

• 4/21/10 10:17 the Muse:

LOL mai that’s kinda a great idea and very UD-ish!

• 4/21/10 10:20 jonnie:

Yah, great idea! I’m not sure if I want this or not, but i’d be all over your revolver idea!

• 4/20/10 21:23 jonnie:

Ooh, interesting! I wonder how it will smell…?

• 4/21/10 10:11 the Muse:

I hope slightly fruity jonnie :-D

• 4/20/10 21:44 Cristi:

At first I was really excited. But then I realized that it is exclusive to their online site…

Between me being extremely picky about scents and having allergies to so many cosmetics/perfumes, if I can’t try it before I buy it, it’s a no-go. ; ;

• 4/21/10 10:09 the Muse:

awww christi this is true! PITA that you can’t sniffle at the store and just have to go in blind folded :(

• 4/20/10 22:33 Comrade_Garlic:

Wasn’t Go the other oil? I loved Revolver, wore it for a year straight. Or was it Sin? Crap it’s s long ago I don’t remember.

• 4/21/10 10:14 the Muse:

YES YES that’s it comrade :-D

• 4/20/10 23:21 Meghan:

My experience with perfume oils is that throw and linger have less to do with concentration and more to do with body chemistry.

Aquolina Pink Sugar (which is on the cheaper end of the spectrum) throws like mad on me, and lasts a while, but a bunch of my BPAL oils fade pretty fast.

• 4/21/10 3:32 Donna:

Whoah, for a second I thought this WAS the retro scent! But then you said Pistol, and that’s right. That’s the old one. Interesting….

• 4/21/10 8:38 the Muse:

donna remember there were three….pistol, sin, and….can’t remember the 3rd damn!

• 4/21/10 8:44 Donna:

I just googled it and apparently it was called GO! I don’t remember that being the name, but whatev. Haha. It’s on ebay for$14.99.

• 4/21/10 9:42 the Muse:

donna that’s it! HA :D

• 4/21/10 3:38 Donna:

OK totally random, but speaking of old school Urban Decay. I remember the first UD thing I got. I was probably 15, and I had this super beautiful black friend with blue hair named Shar, and she bought me and my sister these lipsticks. One was a gunmetal silver and one was a blue. Of course, I wore them, because I was in high school, and high school girls can get away with that kind of crap.

• 4/21/10 10:28 the Muse:

LOL donna I remember those lippies :-D My first UD was Midnight Cowboy Eyeshadow, after that I never looked back!

• 4/21/10 14:11 Tango:

I’m feeling a little let down; when I first heard about this I thought Urban Decay was working on the ultimate tough-girl perfume, but the roller-ball bottle is blandsville and the top notes sound way too sugary for a name like ‘revolver’.

• 4/21/10 15:05 the Muse:

i dunno tango b/c the amber and musk MAY give it edge….but I’m actually hopeful it’s sugary/fruity as I’m not much for too much edge :D