Stila Summer 2010 coming atcha today kids?
Hyped? I know I am. I always love to see what Stila is up to from season to season.
Jump ahead for it!
- Stila Raspberry Crush Lip & Cheek Stain $24
Introducing yet another one of Stila’s iconic crushes, Raspberry Crush! Packaged in Stila’s iconic clickable pen, this revolutionary formula is easy to build and blend, and leaves your lips and cheeks with a fresh flush of youth. It contains naturally staining raspberry extracts that moisturize and provide antioxidant protection, while reacting to personal pH levels to create a perfect shade every time.
- Stila One Step PrimeColor $22
Perfect color in one step! Introducing a revolutionary all over color that beautifully enhances the skin by combining the benefits of a primer, lip color, eye shadow, cheek color and highlighter in one luxurious formula. One Step PrimeColor is formulated with Stila’s Ionic Mineral Complex that reads and reacts to the skin zone-by-zone, visibly priming, balancing, correcting and optimizing for a supremely flawless finish.
- Bronze Babe (soft golden bronze)
- Capri Coral (pinkish coral)
- Kitten (nude pink shimmer)
- Per Suede (dusty rose)
- Pop Of Pink (petal pink)
- Rosie Posie (vibrant pink)
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner $20
Stila’s new waterproof eye liner applies extremely soft and smooth with immediate color release and intense payoff! With its high content of volatile silicones and modern wax oil combinations, it is wearable and comfortable. It glides on smoothly when applying to both upper and lower waterline and lashline. Not only is this formula waterproof and longwearing, but it is transfer and fade proof as well.
- Blue Ribbon (slate blue sheen)
- Koi (metallic gold)
- Lionfish (deep bronze sheen)
- Moray (golden olive sheen)
- Peacock (vibrant teal sheen)
- Purple Tang (dark purple sheen)
- Silver Dollar (metallic silver)
- Stingray (jet black)
- Stila Pro Artist Palette No. 1 $28
A palette of six award-winning shadows.
- Prize (soft gold shimmer)
- Sparkle (golden bronze shimmer)
- Kitten (shimmering nude pink)
- Grand (taupe shimmer)
- Lucky (deep teal shimmer)
- Moxie (vibrant purple sheen)
Could prove to be a little bit of a rehash on the new eye palette as Kitten is always terribly overdone but it doesn’t make me want it any less. Also a new Crush shade is always welcome but again a little bit of a rerun as we have four shades already right? I do see a trend developing with cream/liquid blushes this Summer….MUFE, Stila, Armani Beauty….interesting isn’t it?
Even though the collection brings together alot of stuff we may have already seen I’m still excited plus I imagine Stila will do it’s customary bronze-y collection in or around June, we’ll see what happens.
For now what are you thinking of the Stula Summer Collection 2010?
Review coming shortly!