Victoria’s Secret Spring Makeup Collection 2010

Victorias Secret Spring Makeup Collection 2010 67

Note to self you so DO NOT need the Victoria’s Secret Mineral Eyeshadow Palettes.

But you know you’ll buy them anyway.

Le sigh!

Jump!

Check it, Victoria’s Secret Spring Makeup Collection 2010.

• Victoria’s Secret Mineral Eye Shadow Palette $15

Victorias Secret Spring Makeup Collection 2010 2

Victorias Secret Spring Makeup Collection 2010 1

• Victoria’s Secret Luminous Cheek & Face Highlighter $14

Two Shades Available:

• Cool Sand
  • Desert Twilight

Victorias Secret Spring Makeup Collection 2010 4

• Victoria’s Secret Lip Gloss $10 (Available in Gold and Berry)

Victorias Secret Spring Makeup Collection 2010 6

Victorias Secret Spring Makeup Collection 2010 5

• Victoria’s Secret Luminous Cheek & Face Highlighter $14

Victorias Secret Spring Makeup Collection 2010 3

I’m feeling very torn because I want both eye palettes but can’t justify the purchase since I already own both Victoria’s Secret Bronze Eye Palettes from a few years ago.

Victorias Secret Bronze Eye Shadow Palette 1

On the good news front….

I want that gold gloss, baked bronzer, and I’m tempted, even though I hate cream blush, by the highlighter in the rose shade.

I foresee a haul in my future.

How about you?

Anything appealing to you from the Victoria’s Secret Spring Makeup Collection 2010?

Share your lemmings.

• 4/9/10 12:45 Patricia:

any idea when they will be available in the store i ‘m getting those Victoria’s Secret Mineral Eye Shadow Palette $15 (both of them)

• 4/9/10 12:47 the Muse:

hey patricia!

it’s online now doll and I’m betting in store too. Gonna try to drop by after work and take a peep! I find if it’s online it’s normally in store too :)

• 4/9/10 13:44 dina:

yes it’s in store, @ w.p. anyways. i thought for sure i’d get the palette w/ the purples but didn’t really like the texture, not nearly as nice as the regular single VS shadows. i don’t know, maybe i tried too many that day? :D my hand was a frosty wonderland and everytime i cleaned it there were more colors to try!

• 4/12/10 14:03 the Muse:

LOL dina! same here. I had it all in my hands aside from the highlighters and purple gloss and proceeded to get the gold/beige gloss ONLY! proud of me?

• 4/12/10 14:27 dina:

very :) see we’re on the way to a more discerning taste .. . baby steps my dear!! :P

• 4/12/10 14:39 the Muse:

LOL dina!!!! I try, i try!

• 4/9/10 14:37 Kristin:

I picked up the pink gloss yesterday. There was a sign saying that you can get the pink gloss for $5 (normally $10) with the purchase of any other item in the collection. So I grabbed both glosses and when they rang me up they told me that the other item had to be something OTHER than a gloss! I was so mad because it didn’t say that anywhere on the sign or the flyer in the display, but I was in a hurry and didn’t argue. Hope others have better luck. Anyway, the eyeshadow palettes didn’t impress me in terms of pigmentation and quality. They seemed chalky. The blush sticks were the biggest let-down. They are very dry and don’t feel like they would blend very well.

• 4/12/10 13:41 the Muse:

I agree Kristin the blush sticks were DRY as hell. SKIP! OMG on your bad luck, I didn’t see that sign at all but sucks they didn’t honor it :(

• 4/9/10 15:16 LINDARRAGNAR:

the packaging looks great on these and I bought a powder from them a while ago and it was pretty good! I’m thinking that the eye shadow quad looks alot like the ones from stilla adn the price is so pleasing.

• 4/9/10 16:21 Stephanie:

They’re in stores, at least at the one I work in anyway. :)
    Muse, did you just not like the new mineral eye palettes because they’re similar to the ones from a few years ago?

• 4/12/10 13:35 the Muse:

yea Stephanie :( I have them already so I felt it was a waste to haul these :P

• 4/9/10 18:39 Anitacska:

Oh god, I so want those eyeshadows, but VS isn’t available in the UK, I don’t think. :(

• 4/12/10 13:43 the Muse:

sadly not that I know of anita sigh :(

• 4/9/10 19:31 jones:

I just went to the mall and the VS in it and they already had everything up- i bought the purple lip gloss-the bronzer wasnt pigmented enough for my skin but it’ll probably show up on your skin muse- and the shadows surprisingly had very good pigmentation

• 4/12/10 14:02 the Muse:

hey jones :D

I liked the glosses alot but I sadly skipped on all else ;-D Had it in my hand, walked around a bit, and dropped it down….I’m a good girl aren’t it? haha!

• 4/9/10 21:49 Marsha:

Everything looks cute, but the packaging is kind of a rip off of Style Warriors

• 4/12/10 13:34 the Muse:

mm true marsha!

• 4/9/10 22:05 cat:

OH musy muse, ur soo lucky you got the previous VS eyeshadow palettes, I wanted them, but then they sold out :(…. SOOO you bet Im going to get the palettes this year! Hauling Time!

• 4/12/10 13:34 the Muse:

cat you’ll be very happy with them dear as they are about the same as the old ones :D

• 4/10/10 1:33 Shannon:

So Muse, how are the VS mineral shadows? Are they similar to MAC’s mineralize shadow? – not a fan of those personally. But, I’m with you, these look so cute!!! And BTW the you don’t have purple in the pallets you have (I’m not helping am I??)

• 4/12/10 13:56 the Muse:

shannon they are quite ok to me. They have good pigmentation, soft velvety texture but not quite like mac’s as mac’s tend to lean towards alot of shimmer and fall out. LOL you are so NOT helping evil girl!

• 4/10/10 23:31 jackieg02:

I saw this in store today, and I wasn’t really feeling it. Which is good, for me!

• 9/12/10 2:14 nikk3ty:

hey just to let you know VS is coming out with a new makeup line on the 27th of this month(sept). i work at a VS and we just had a meeting about it. im not sure what will be a part of the collection but i will let you know when we have the products to preview :)

• 9/13/10 13:51 the Muse:

cheers thanks for telling me/us nik :-D can’t wait to see/hear more :-D

• 9/24/10 23:28 Promise:

I LOVE the berry gloss! I bought two. :)

• 9/27/10 13:42 the Muse: