Which Would You Buy It? Stila One Step Prime Color, Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish, or Armani Beauty Blushing Fabric

cream blushes

Morning chicklets!

Happy Tuesday, is it the weekend yet? No such luck, damn.

Lots of Spring and Summer trending up cropping lately particularly cream/liquid blushes seem to be hitting the scene hard. I’ve tried a few already and must say I’m pretty impressed with the ones I have tried as the blend easily, wear long, and look super hot on.

With every brand releasing cream blushes, it sure will be hard to decide which would you buy?

Jump!

Cream Blush 2

A cream blush that combines a multitude of options in its formula allowing it to work as a lip color, cheek color, bronzer, eyeshadow, and primer.

Cream Blush 3

A high definition cream blush available in a variety of shades to give a healthy glow to cheeks and face.

Cream Blush 1

A micro-blend of water soluble pigments create a luminous fabric-like finish with incredible transparency.

So which has your eye?

Rules are you only choose one!

Which would you buy?

• 4/27/10 12:02 Comrade_Garlic:

Makeupforever! These are really pigmented and blend like a dream on primed skin. Just what I want in a cream blush. They may not be for the makeup challenged though.

Stila is my second choice. I have a weakness for Stila. But I already have a bunch of Convertible Colors already. If they put one in the Makeup Player continuity pack (yeah, I’m a sucker) I won’t complain.

• 4/27/10 12:09 the Muse:

comrade really loving MUFE at the moment too! The armani ones are dreamy! I got them last week but must say I wince at the price tag :(

• 4/27/10 13:08 Comrade_Garlic:

Ohh, didn’t want to hear that about Armani. Must resist.

• 4/27/10 13:11 the Muse:

oh they are nice comrade :-D

• 4/27/10 12:38 Kristina:

Stila! That way if I fail miserably using it as a blush (I’m afraid of blush in any form other than powder) I can still use it as a shadow or lip color.

• 4/27/10 13:08 the Muse:

ha kristina thank gods for multitasking blush :-D but you def can’t mess it up as they are ALL easy to blend :D

• 4/27/10 12:57 Yao:

I really want to try the MUFE blush, but I’m afraid that I’m still trying to master cream blush. Maybe I should get a stippling brush?

• 4/27/10 13:08 the Muse:

naa yao! use your fingers :-D best tool!

• 4/27/10 13:52 Phyrra:

The Stila ones sound fabulous and I love the fact that they’re multi-purpose.

• 4/27/10 14:07 the Muse:

dd they are so fresh :-D some shades are iffy but some are really lovely! and I love they can multitask!

• 4/27/10 14:47 jackie:

The Armani blushes are to die for. I love them!

• 4/27/10 14:48 the Muse:

me too jackie :D

• 4/27/10 15:12 LINDARRAGNAR:

“Is it the weekend yet?” No D:< I even have to do my ACT tmmrw and then another state exam on thursday for half the day then a half day of school ;'(

I went shopping yesterday and Saw the blushing fabrics very sheer (I like that) very blendable and subtle but small :'(

p.s Muse I got the new meterorites they come in a metal package!!!!! <3

• 4/27/10 15:20 the Muse:

linda I’ll trade with you :-D LOL

HEART! seriously? I got the palette but didn’t check out the new meteorites yet OMG metal! Loves :-D

I liked that they were sheer yet buildable but was disappointed the colors are so alike on my face sigh!

• 4/27/10 17:12 LINDARRAGNAR:

omg really!?! I’m so sorry your weeks been blah hopefully humpday will make it go 180 degree difference !!

thats so sad muse I’m much lighter so I’m thinking the dark one would be a very nice buy.

the pearls!!!
        omg so nice and even though its got a bigger package its only 30 grams D:< the pearls imperiales/regulare one was/are 33 g and the same price

whatever I feel a bit cheated but you will absolutly love these new pearls!!

If you actually take out an individual pearl and swatch it YOU CAN SEE THE COLOUR!!!!! omg its amazing these pearls are pigmented for once lol

• 4/27/10 17:46 Marcy:

Totally lemming for MUFE – have a crazy obsession with cream and gel blushes, saves me buying a brush :P (though I like to vary the finish a bit and sometimes use a stippling brush) Is it just me though or there are a lot of contouring shades in the MUFE HD blush range?? Not enough bright colours?
    GA would be good too… but a bit out of the price range >.<

I always get disappointed with Stila (maybe I'm the only one….), never works well on me!

• 4/27/10 17:58 Tohnia:

Stila! I love the multipurpose idea. Other then that, MUFE. I cry at the price tag for Armani!

• 4/27/10 19:15 Tracy:

I really want to try the Armani one. I have one MUFE blush, and I like how it wears, but because the colour is so opaque it makes me look a bit corpse-y. I’m hoping the sheerness of the Armani one is more natural looking.

• 4/28/10 9:54 the Muse:

which color is that tracy? will avoid that one :-D

• 4/30/10 21:47 Tracy:

Walk of Shame. Didn’t like that colour. What’s your fave? If you like it-I’m sure I will! :)

• 5/4/10 16:07 the Muse:

all of the above tracy? LOL!

• 4/27/10 20:45 Paloma:

Probably MUFE, cuz I’ve seen Temptalia’s reviews and swatches…amazing!

• 4/27/10 21:00 brooke:

Ooooh I’ve been wanting to try the MUFE but am waiting for pay day! haha. The Armani looks fun, too…but the price tag is slightly scary :(

• 4/27/10 21:46 the Muse:

brooke very scary LOL! I purchased them but WINCED while doing it :D

• 4/27/10 21:00 Bora:

Already hauled #5 and #6 from the MUFE HD blush line and am loving it! Although the pump action kinda sucks, love that it keeps the product fresh and germ free for a long time so that it won’t go bad whilst I cheat on it with other cream blushes! I might try the Armani ones. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouges still hold a place in my heart even though they’re not new.

• 4/27/10 21:22 the Muse:

bora couldn’t agree more pump BLOWS. It’s the one reason I am not loving on them as much as I want to. BB pot rougues=AWESOME :-D and the armani I think you’ll really love!

• 4/27/10 22:05 LorraineER:

The Stila one sounds like a fabulous multitasker but if I can only choose one it would be the Make Up for Ever. I just started using their products but so far I am in LOVE with their HD primer ( I use the neutral color, best primer I’ve used so far!!) their false lashes and the aqua color eyeliners! Those are the only 3 things I’ve tried and I love them all with a fanatical passion. My MUFE wishlist keeps growing and growing!
    BTW, your blog got a makeover?

• 4/28/10 9:53 the Muse:

hey lorraine MUFE is a great range isn’t it? :-D It did indeed :-D Hope you’re liking the new layout!

• 4/27/10 22:16 dina:

i got the MUFE #4, i love the color range they offer (got my ma to get #3 :P ) the armani price tag i just can’t do and i have to say i am kinda confused with the stila one – i can’t quite wrap my head around something that can be a primer can also be a lip color, or a primer that is rose toned. i’m just being closed minded & must welcome stila with open arms :D have you tried the sonia kashuk ones ~ just lovely, i got the coral-ish one, so pretty!! :) p.s. totally agree on the pumps, they need to cooperate better!

• 4/28/10 9:58 the Muse:

I agree dina sounds TOO multitasking. A primer that’s rosey? I don’t get it LOL! Oh yes the pump ones from Sonia? Quite nice wish it was a tad more pigmented :-D like the armani but sobbed a fair bit when dishing out for them :(

the pumps SUCK it, hard! sheesh worst :(

• 4/27/10 22:26 Melissa:

None of them! Why do cream blushes always disappear on me? If I apply heavily then I look like a clown. Its like my skin just absorbs them. Any tips for applying cream blushes – in general?

• 4/27/10 22:58 the Muse:

melissa go with stain :-D it’ll last forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4/28/10 12:22 Queen of Mayhem:

stain always absorbs for me within 20 minutes. :(

• 4/28/10 12:57 the Muse:

aw really Christina? normally lasts AGES on me :)

• 4/27/10 23:48 Ceriene:

I adore your new layout muse! And I have my eye on Mufe’s cream blush. I love the packaging- air tight pumps means that it won’t go bad for a very long time, and makes sure you’ll get every ounce out of that sucker. XD Plus, the huge variety of colors means that there’s bound to something for everyone.

• 4/27/10 23:56 the Muse:

YAY ceriene :-D So glad :-D *hugs* that makes me smile!

they have ALOT of shades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m not loving the pump tbh but the formula is to due for :)

• 4/28/10 1:58 Connie:

I’d get the MUFE one if I can find the perfect shade for me. One bottle’s gonna last me forever!

• 4/28/10 8:20 the Muse:

connie so true considering a single drop goes a super long way :D

• 4/28/10 9:00 Jacqueline:

I’m obssessed with cream/gel blush so I might be crazy enough to buy all three kinds just to see what is different about all of them. I current;y have MUFE HD Blush in Quickie and First Kiss. I’ll work towards getting the Stila in Bronze babe and then finally GA! They will all be mine!

• 4/28/10 9:53 the Muse:

lol Jacqueline :-D have fun collecting dear!

• 4/28/10 12:20 Queen of Mayhem:

Make Up Forever, with OUT a doubt!!!!!!! Their formula is flawless.