Beauty Abroad: L’Oreal Matte Morphose Foundation

LOreal Matte Morphose Foundation 1

For the record Bourjois Paris Mineral Matte Foundation is the best thing since toasted bread and butter with a cuppa English Breakfast. I LOVE this stuff.

So of course I’m all excited about the new L’Oreal Matte Morphose Foundation. OMG yes for Summer please?

Jump!

LOreal Matte Morphose Foundation 12

Available in the UK at the moment, L’Oreal Matte Morphose Foundation is a light weight souffle textured foundation with a super soft formula that blends seamlessly while erasing pores and the appearance of fine lines.

God, the texture looks incredible and considering that Bourjois’ version makes my face look incredibly flawless, I’m placing bets this will be just as lovely.

LOreal Matte Morphose Foundation 2

If you’re within the UK you can get a free sample of L’Oreal Matte Morphose by visiting www.loreal-paris.co.uk

Hopefully we’ll see this within the US soon.

As for me I’m impatient and I’m already bugging a friend for some!

Whatcha think?

Any UK’ers try it?

• 5/4/10 19:54 carmen:

it’s also available in australia!

• 5/5/10 9:52 the Muse:

aw cheers carmen thanks for the deet :)

• 5/4/10 21:00 Renata:

Hi Muse!

Do you find Bourjois Mineral Matte Foundation better than Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation?

• 5/5/10 9:18 the Muse:

yes renata for sure :) lol did you read my less than glowing review on healthy mix :-D

• 5/5/10 0:02 Cheryl:

Hi,
    I wondered if you had seen the new MJ Blooming Dream Eyes limited edition items(especially the palettes) in person yet, and if you have any thoughts on it yet. I haven’t been able to track down a photo of the actual product, only the packaging. I am hoping they are a bit unusual.
    IEven if I can’t find out anything about it, ‘ll probably just give in and order the whole bloody thing any way, but I thought I’d ask. :-)

This is my first post to a stranger on the web. I enjoy your blog so much, I thought I’d bother you with a question. I appreciate your opinions, and also that your addiction to all things beauty is apparently as bad as mine.
    Cheryl

• 5/5/10 9:44 the Muse:

hi cheryl oh gosh no not in person considering I don’t know anywhere that sells MJ in New York :( I’ll be reviewing both shortly though as they are lovely. I can point you to a Japanese blog if you’d like swatches however it’s not in english sigh :( They aren’t so different or unusual from any other MJ release and quite remind me of the Holiday Palettes from Lavshuca in 2007 (or 2008) however the packaging makes them a want plus MJ’s book style packaging sells out fast making them highly collectible :) so def want!

aw thank you so much I’m really glad you enjoy Musings that warms my heart *hugs* beauty junkies need to stick together hehe!

I’ll have a review soon on both hope it helps!

• 5/5/10 1:03 jackieg02:

WANT!! The “souffle sensation” is what drew me in! ;)

• 5/5/10 7:30 the Muse:

ha me too jackie yes please wants too!

• 5/5/10 15:11 LINDARRAGNAR:

OH jeez I love the look of this!! a nice mousey foam thing.. I own a similar thign with thieryy muglers mouse foundation (I only use it on special occasions) if it anything like the thierry mugler one I will get my hands on this. my only beef is it may not be light enough, too beigy.

why does the uk get the nicest products? :(

• 5/5/10 16:57 Robyn:

my mum was gna try it but the shade sge wanted was sold out every where probably a good sign

• 5/5/10 17:43 the Muse:

robyn let me know if she or you do get, curious minds!

• 5/5/10 21:54 Ally:

Oh I can’t wait to try this when it comes to the U.S.! Looks awesome.

• 5/7/10 6:24 Renata:

Hm, I see… I think I had read that, but I had forgotten. Thanks! :D

• 5/7/10 9:31 the Muse:

my pleasure renata :)

• 5/7/10 13:51 Roseline:

LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT!!!! Btw, what is souffle foundation? LOL. Is it the same as mousse foundation?

• 5/7/10 13:53 the Muse:

thanks roseline :-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup pretty much haha just a nicer fancier way of saying it!