Beauty News: MAC & Disney MAC Disney Venomous Villains Collection

MAC Disney Venomous Villains Collection

If anyone gets the scoop on MAC, it would be my good friend Christine at Temptalia.

This morning she confirms that the long standing rumor about MAC and Disney’s re-collaborate for a second time.  And what would they be collaborating on?  Why the MAC Disney Venomous Villains Collection which will launch globally in September.

From WWD:
MAC Cosmetics is teaming up with Disney to create a limited edition color collection, intended to launch globally in late September in all MAC locations. The products will feature four Disney characters, on which the brand is keeping mum at the moment — although with a collection name of Venomous Villains, it is assumed that we’re not talking Donald Duck and Minnie Mouse here. Lipstick, powder, lip gloss and blush shades will be sold, ranging in price from $12 to $29.50.

The collection is supposed to feature four fabulous Disney Villians!

Wonder which they’ll be?

I imagine MAC will go with the female villains so perhaps the Wicked Stepmother from Snow White (shades of purple with deeper crimson lips?), Ursula from Little Mermaid (shades of purples and grays maybe?), and Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty (perhaps shades of red symbolizing the fire of the dragon?).

Which Villains or Villainesses would you like to see?

What shades would represent your MAC Villain?

P.S. Temptalia’s design changed a bit and is looking cool, be sure to tell Christine how fab it looks if you visit today! She works damn hard on that site and deserves to hear it icon biggrin

• 5/18/10 11:58 Phyrra:

Maleficent would be my favorite!

• 5/18/10 12:52 the Muse:

mine too dd!

• 5/18/10 12:35 Sydni:

I would definitely include Cruella DeVille from 101 Dalmations. Black and white shades and maybe a pop of red. :)

• 5/18/10 12:53 the Muse:

oh yes sydni!

• 5/18/10 13:14 Hi:

Wow I can’t wait to see this, this collection sounds tailor-made for me! Cruella DeVille would be a good one, it could black and white eyeshadows/red lipstick!

• 5/18/10 13:55 the Muse:

oh hi nice one!

• 5/18/10 14:30 jonnie:

Ooh, this has potential! :D I hope they don’t jack it up like Hello Kitty… I would love to see Malificent as well… :)

• 5/18/10 14:32 the Muse:

ugh agreed jonnie. hk was most hated for me!

• 5/18/10 15:17 LINDARRAGNAR:

what a wondeful duo lol I mean it has so much potential things to do, cuz there are so many different villians and that will be so great to see!!!

I agree Maleficent would probalbly be the collest colletction (shes my favourite villian) I bet there would be purple and yellow maybe and some greens!!! A rep lippie would be nice but how about a bright pink one :)

I think there should be one with jafar from aladin maybe a cool eye kohl or kajal, and some more middle eastern colours. Something exotic not just in colour terms but like application.

maybe one for scar :) for more nude and sand colours lol. dark purple mauve lippie.

seeing a colletion with chernabog from fantasia would be wicked!! lol (actually anythign fantasia would be sweet, like mushrroom colour blushers)

hopefully the collection lives up to its full potential!!!!

• 5/18/10 15:33 the Muse:

she’s one of favs too linda :-D

• 5/18/10 15:21 Kiera:

OMG! I’m a total Disney fan so I’m really excited about this :D… I’ll be guessing they are doing female villains, even though there are some males that are quite iconic too… in any case:

Malleficent (probably the most widely know and iconic Disney villain): a mix of purples, greens and blacks

Cruella DeVil (Disney’s resident fashionista): black, white and splash of red

Ursula: purples, blacks, red and white and maybe they’ll throw a blue or two for the whole ocean thing.

Wicked Witch (I’m not totally convinced about this one): blacks, purples, greens and golds, perhaps a bit of red for the poisoned
    apple (I’d love to see a blush named like this)

Wicked Stephmom: purple (mmm… I’m starting to see a pattern here LOL), maybe they’ll include the green and pink from Griselda and Anastasia (the steph sisters)

If they are including males Jafar and Captain Hook have a chance in my opion… Gaston may appear in there too.

• 5/18/10 15:33 the Muse:

kiera you should be on the marketing team for mac lol! great ideas!

• 5/18/10 16:21 HC:

When did MAC and Disney pair up the first time??

• 5/18/10 16:26 the Muse:

mmmm 4-5 years ago? for the tinted lip conditioners…like 9 or 12 shades were released….

• 5/18/10 19:42 HC:

WOW. That looks ancient. LOL!!

• 5/18/10 19:51 the Muse:

ancient HC?

• 5/18/10 16:43 Sarah:

Ok my guesses…
    Ursula from the little mermaid
    Queen of hearts from Alice in Wonderland (not so sure about this one)
    Cruella Devil from 101 Dalmations
    Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty

I bet I’m right! Now we wait and see :)

• 5/18/10 21:09 Izzy:

I saw a picture on Temptalia with Dr. Facilier, and I honestly hope he’s in it! (I have a big fat crush on that whole movie XD!) I think his color scheme would work really well, and maybe some smokey shadows (cos he is the “Shadow Man”!)

• 5/19/10 10:03 the Muse:

Izzy you’re wish comes true :-D

• 5/19/10 19:08 Kimberly:

So far I don’t have any of Mac’s collections yet, & this is one I’m definitely gonna splurge on.

• 5/23/10 10:11 Elizabeth:

I *love* the idea of this collection. All I know is, Ursula BETTER BE IN HERE, or something is seriously wrong. :p

If I could pre-order this stuff, I’d do so TODAY. :)