Beauty Rewind: A Rewind of the Week of May 17th to May 21st, What Did You Miss?
Happy (almost) Weekend!
Anyone up to anything great today? I’m off to see The Tempest tonight, if I love anything more than beauty it would be Shakespeare, and trying to map out the rest of the weekend right now…hmmmm…it’s pretty nice out so definitely some outdoorsy goodness. How about you?
Miss any Musing this week?
If so here’s a rewind of the past week on Musings.
- OMG You need the auto delivery plan for the Bobbi Brown Downtown Beauty Set! So gorgeous! I ordered mine!
- We found out how to be naturally beautiful with the new Korres Nude Collection!
- We took a trip aboard my Tardis, happy days back to my makeup future!
- Holy Dupe Batman! I showed you the new Hard Candy Meteor-Eyes Black Hole and it’s a dupe for a certain MAC Eyeshadow.
- We learned that the new Urban Decay Summer of Love Eyeshadows are sizzling hot!
- I showed you how to exchange your old nail polish for brand new Zoya Nail Polishes!
- Beauty.com’s Friend and Family Event is ending today! Have you shopped it?
- The new MAC Venomous Villains turned girl’s best enemy!
- I showed you a drugstore tinted moisturizer with an SPF 50 and an affordable price tag too!
- Demeter and Hello Kitty teamed up and we all love it!
- I showed you some of my BB Cream stash!
- I told you all about how I like to peel stuff and pop stuff!
- You guys dug on the Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Denimania Collection.
- Can you believe NYX is 25%!?
- Philosophy Eternal Grace looks like a nice fresh scent!
- The secret to life, the universe, and everything fits in a small tin! Who knew?
- C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Cooler sooo delicious!
- Too bad Loltree isn’t so fab at creating great tinted moisturizers!
- We discovered chic French makeup that we can get right here in the US!
- I showed you a lipgloss so tasty that I may eat it for dessert!
- We had a real giggle over the scent of beef.
- Everyone drooled over the Sephora Summer Catalog 2010.
- Can you believe how disappointing BE’s Anniversary Show was?
- A 12 year old on youTube beauty junkie inspired the question, “How old were you when you got into makeup?”
- Damn Philosophy keeps coming out with more and more shower gels! I must have them all!
- Estee Lauder got their hands on a new brand and some of us aren’t happy ’bout it!
- L’occitane created a perfect Spring scent!
- Lush gets balmy!
That’s it for now!
Next week I got alot of cool stuff to show you! Including the new NARS stuff, Make Up Forever Aqua Cream Eyeshadow, and plenty of other makeup mayhem.
Talk soon loves!
Have a beautiful weekend and a Happy Friday! I love and appreciate you all!