Boots No7 75th Anniversary Collection

Boots No7 75th Anniversary

I’ve had a very special place in my heart for Boots No7 and I’ve always loved their special LE Collections so my eyes are on the new Boots No7 75th Anniversary Collection as it looks so sweet.

Jump!

To mark 75 years of bringing the latest make-up looks and color to the high street, No7 and No7 creative director and make-up artist, Lisa Eldridge, have developed the limited edition No7 Decades Collection.

• Boots No7 75th Anniversary Compact £14.00

Boots No7 75th Anniversary 4

• Boots No7 75th Anniversary Trio Eye Shadow £9.25 (7 Shades Available)

Boots No7 75th Anniversary 3

• Boots No7 75th Anniversary Lipgloss £6.75 (7 Shades Available)

Boots No7 75th Anniversary 2

• Boots No7 75th Anniversary Nail Polish £6.75 (7 Shades Available)

Boots No7 75th Anniversary 1

I really want the Anniversary Palette and the trio eye shadows look extra cute.

What do you think?

Are you a Boots No7 fan?

I happen to be a fan of the LE items only, weird right?

Available from Boots UK.

Have you consumed today’s subdaily ?

• 5/10/10 22:08 dina:

cute packaging! iwould love to try these, agreed for sure on the palette and trios. just picked up the boots glosses @ target this weekend, the ones that are in a similar applicator as the illamasqua glosses? pretty colors, esp. the coral. not yet tried so unsure about wear. tried some skincare in past , though, & unimpressed.

• 5/11/10 15:36 the Muse:

dina hit and miss for sure ;-D some stuff is really nice, others are trash!

• 5/11/10 0:22 wortel:

the palette’s shape looks like a stila one haha! it looks pretty!

• 5/11/10 1:03 noemii:

i’ve never paid much attention to Boots until recently . i really admire the creative director and makeup artist Lisa Eldridge . she’s super cool and i love her channel on youtube . this lady knows her stuff !
    i must say, i think i’m a fan now :)
    we don’t get their limited edition stuff do we ?
    so sad :(

• 5/11/10 12:13 the Muse:

never noemii…it’s really sad we never see the LE stuff

• 5/11/10 1:16 Brooke:

I like Boots as well, however, limited edition products really grind my gears!
    To me, LE is like saying oooh you like this product? Too bad because when you run out you will cry.

• 5/11/10 12:11 the Muse:

LOL brooke tell me ’bout it :) but most LE stuff nowadays sticks around FOREVER

• 5/11/10 8:59 Therese:

I saw this in Boots yesterday and was very underwhelmed = (

The eyeshadows are very chalky and the colour combos don’t really work IMHO. Didn’t bother with the palette as the blush is so light I can’t see it showing up on anyone.

• 5/11/10 12:12 the Muse:

mmm therese normally the case with boots :-D but I do so love collecting their LE’s :)

• 5/11/10 9:32 Vonvon:

The compact and the eyeshadow trio are so calling out my name!

• 5/11/10 11:19 Erica B.:

I just bought the most amzing lip gloss package from this brand the other day ( acutally I loved it so much I bought two…LOL.). I am really loving their products!

• 5/11/10 12:09 the Muse:

awesome erica :-D

• 5/11/10 17:39 Robyn:

admittedly they look cute i just cant stand number 7 products though i have some liquid eyeliners which are awesome and i had a blush which was alrighty but the nail varnish/foundation/eyeshadow/concelor/most of the skin care i think are awful as for the mascaras not completly awful but they never seem to do what they are supposed to like i have one that i really like as it thickens lashes pretty well .. but its supposed to be a lengthing one not volume which kinda bugged me as i wanted lenght from it

my mum swears by their protect and perfect beauty serum though

• 5/16/10 14:12 Cheryl:

The eye shadows, lip glosses & nail polishes correspond to the different decades! The eye shadow you’ve shown is the 50′s look and I think the lip gloss and nail polish are the 40′s. That’s what sold this for me! :D

• 5/17/10 10:02 the Muse: