Bourjois Paris Spring/Summer Collection 2010: Bourjois Paris Pretty Paris Collection

Bourjois Paris

How I miss Bourjois Paris releases here in the US.

But I can still drool over their releases abroad!

Jump for the Bourjois Paris Pretty Paris Collection released for Spring/Summer 2010.

• Bourjois Paris Eyeshadow in #94 Citron Givre and #93 Tabac Blond

Bourjois Paris Pretty Paris Collection 3

Bourjois Paris Pretty Paris Collection 7

Bourjois Paris Pretty Paris Collection 1

Bourjois Paris Pretty Paris Collection 5

• Bourjois Paris Regard Effet Duochrome #64 Tilleul Dore

Bourjois Paris Pretty Paris Collection 6

• Bourjois Paris Sweet Kiss Shine #74 Juicy Tangerine

Bourjois Paris Pretty Paris Collection 4

• Bourjois Paris Pot Blush #16 Rose Coup de Foudre

Bourjois Paris Pretty Paris Collection 2

• Bourjois Paris So Laque Nail Enamel #33 Tangerine Fatal

Bourjois Paris Pretty Paris Collection 8

Looks like a fresh line up with plenty of emphasis on lips which embrace the orange fade we seen on the runaways recently.

What do you think?

Let’s cross our fingers that Ulta might get the collection so we can experience it for ourselves.

• 5/10/10 11:19 Bianca:

It’s a lovely collection. I bought the blush (it’s my favorite blush now!), the nailpolish, the coral lipstick (this one has become my favorite too) and the eyepencil. Love!

• 5/10/10 11:50 the Muse:

bianca lucky girl! I need that lippie!

• 5/10/10 12:14 LINDARRAGNAR:

I’ve never been really interested in any burjois products but those eyeshadows look very nice, pigmented and different.

• 5/10/10 12:16 Comrade_Garlic:

#93 Tabac Blond looks perfect, the minute you spot them at Ulta I need to know. Unrelated question, who is that kitty in the As Seen By the Muse picture?

• 5/10/10 12:22 the Muse:

hi comrade did you click the picture? :-D I put a caption above the photo of the cat hehe!

• 5/10/10 12:29 Jo:

I had a look at the eyeshadows (I’m a sucker for packaging) and I have never really been that impressed by the colour pay off from bourjois although I love their lipsticks, blush, powders, polishes and eye pencils. Now…if the blush had a pattern on it, I would have been instantly sold!

• 5/10/10 12:40 the Muse:

jo I think it depends, BP has hit or miss on shadows and such :D

• 5/10/10 17:09 Jo:

I love the Ombre stretch, just not a fan of the baked formula. Something about it sets my teeth on edge like fingernails down a chalkboard for some strange reason! I’m not a fan of the whole MAC mineralize for the same reason, not just not liking Bourjois!

• 5/10/10 17:13 Jo:

Oh, I do like one or two of the baked ones. Mainly the paler ones for highlight. I have swatched all of them at some point (got to do something when working at a drugstore!) and find the darker shades a bit chalky, not sure if anyone else has found this?

• 5/12/10 9:48 the Muse:

I really liked baked anything Jo :-D

• 5/10/10 12:44 Comrade_Garlic:

Der, no it did not occur to me to click the picture. Queenie is a doll. A very young looking 16.

• 5/10/10 13:01 the Muse:

lol comrade :-D aw thanks! She’s my little old lady :)

• 5/10/10 14:54 Aneka:

I love Bourjois. Did you know that Chanel and Bourjois are practically the same company and with almost every product that Chanel has Bourjois will most probably have a dupe!

• 5/10/10 15:04 the Muse:

hi aneka.

yup :) Chanel and Bourjois were apart of Duret-Robert for a long time thus the dupes and similarities :)

• 5/10/10 17:10 Jo:

I know! Anyone feel that sweet kiss and rouge coco have a slightly similar feel too them? And that they do often have similar products.

• 5/12/10 9:47 the Muse:

mmm yes kinda Jo true! they do have very similar feels :)

• 5/10/10 20:18 cecile =):

i’m not really a bourjois girl, but those eyeshadows looks super cute, plus the packaging is adorable!

• 5/10/10 23:42 Melissa:

Asos has these in on their site. You turned me on to their shop. They have great email coupons. I might had some of these pieces on my next haul

• 5/11/10 12:14 the Muse:

hey melissa asos is super love the flat rate airmail fee!

• 5/11/10 1:08 daisychain:

I swear if I was still working I’d CP you these in a heartbeat as they are gorgeous

• 5/11/10 12:13 the Muse:

aw thanks you! How are you feeling!? :-D long time no speak!

• 5/12/10 1:55 daisychain:

I’m okay,
        lots of crap going on (waiting on a hospital admission) but c’est la vie!

Once I’m done and dusted with that (several months time) I’ll be cping like mad for you!

• 5/12/10 8:59 the Muse:

you ok? why hospital? :( everything alright?! email me if you need to talk hun!

• 5/11/10 1:13 Brooke:

Oooh me likey! I actually bought my first Bourjois in Paris years ago. I had never heard of the brand but as I was walking by the counter I couldn’t resist all of the great colors!
    I’d almost buy this collection for the cute packaging alone! lol

• 5/11/10 12:12 the Muse:

brooke too true the packaging really seals the deal!

• 8/26/10 13:47 Livia:

i’ve been using bourjoisfor years now and i must agree the packing is adorable but it is very fragile.
        I take very good care of my make up and I avoid caring it in my handbag but on the few times i did my bourjois blushes’ lids broke :(
        None of my other make up did. And i even take them on the plane all the time. So that’s my piece of advice :) and i think the only downfall of the brand.
        Muse i love your blog so much why won’t you post my comments :(

• 8/27/10 9:09 the Muse:

hi livia. I believe I replied to all your comments? If not it may be still pending :-D 150-200 comments pop up a day and I def try to answer them all as quick as I can :-D If I missed one gimme a second and I promise to get to it xoxo!

• 8/27/10 13:57 Lívia:

:D It is ok, i still think you´re lovely lol

• 8/27/10 14:06 the Muse:

aw thanks livia. sorry. I’m def getting through ALOT of comments today :-D hopefully I got all yours so far :D

• 3/24/11 9:29 Sabine:

It is:
    Eyeliner Khol&Contour:
    Regard métalisé – Bleu clinquant
    and
    Bourjois Pastel Rouge: Jamaique No 82

Many thanks
    Sabine

• 3/24/11 9:32 the Muse:

sabine I review here, I don’t sell cosmetics. Hope this helps.