New in Beauty: Rimmel London Stay Matte Stick Concealer and Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer

Rimmel London Concealer 52

I’m always on board with new concealers….

Introducing two new concealers available from Rimmel UK.

Jump!

• Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer £5.99

A skin tone adapting concealer that banishes sighs of fatigue and illuminates eye area.

Rimmel London Concealer 1

• Rimmel London Stay Matte Stick Concealer £5

A dual action concealer to cover imperfections with an inner core to treat blemishes.

Rimmel London Concealer 2

Neither is available within the US as of yet but I’m looking forward to getting my hands on the Match Perfection as it looks quite pigmented.

What do you think?

• 5/13/10 18:34 Jess:

I hope we get these soon too in the US! I wanna try the stick one! I typically have good luck with Rimmel products, so I can’t wait to see if this works too!

• 5/14/10 9:39 the Muse:

can’t wait either jess :D

• 5/20/10 10:12 Katie:

Hey I’m from the UK and i have the stick one! I’ve gotta warn you it’s not very good though – definitely not worth getting your hopes up for!! It’s far too heavy so doesn’t blend at all well, very dry and just sits on the skin, it hasn’t managed to nicely cover any of my imperfections and makes my under-eye circles stand out more :( x

• 5/20/10 15:43 the Muse:

aw shoot kate thanks saved me $$ babe! I was going to order from ASOS but you saved me ton of cash as shipping to US isn’t worth it for one item!
      Hugs!

• 7/16/11 20:43 alexa:

is the match perfection one available in the US ? i really wanna try the match perfection one but idk where to buy it and all the websites that i saw online are too expensive , can you link a cheap website to get the concealer or a store that carries it pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeee reply !

• 7/18/11 9:41 the Muse:

hi alexa it’s available in the US at drugstores like cvs, walgreens, ulta, etc…hope this helps!

• 7/22/11 22:51 Erika:

So match perfection is now available in the US? :o

• 9/19/11 7:33 renate:

I would NOT reccomend the stay matte concealer stick to anyone, reviews of people with dry skin findit just as bad as people with oily skin. yeah, so as said its hard as to blend and its drags attention to blemishes rather than hiding because it just sits on the fine lines of blemishes making them look worse than before. But ive heard great reviews about the mathc perfection!! (: