Lorac Little Black Palette ($32) should be on your Summer wish list as it contains smoldering shades of Summer in a slick little box. It includes four shades of shimmering baked eye shadow in rich golds and bronzes plus a Loracl Behind the Scenes Eye Shadow Primer to keep those bad boys wearing well all through the Summer heat.
I’m pretty sure I need a NARS Jet Setter Eye Kit simply because I want that NARS Eyelash Curler.
Set includes a NARS Eyelash Curler, NARS Nuits Blanches Eyeliner Stylo, and NARS Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara.
Just hook me up with the curler yo.
But you know what?
I’m taking bets it sucks. Black lashes on a black curling? You prob won’t be able to see what you’re curler.
But it’s pretty to look at.
Available at Nordies.
Hit up your inbox for a coupon for Sephora VIB’ers as it’s a nice one.
A few beauty bytes that caught my eye on the Internet today!
- Pursebuzz is all a buzz about the NYX Lip Lacquer Pots I reviewed a few weeks ago!
- Christine gives the word on MAC Superglass!
- BellaSugar gives us 7 wonderful ways to prevent eye shadow creasing! Phew we need these tips with the warm weathering upcoming.
- Iman is looking stupidly flawless at the Met Gala and Afrobella gives us the deets how to achieve the look.
- Zara from Kiss and Makeup tells me I need to get some bling on my toes and I’m totally believing’ it!
- Thank God Supernatural is being renewed! Along with 90210, my shameful guilty secret because it’s so corny yet so good for some reason. But no word on Chuck yet….
- My favorite blog, Combom, gives us the deets on why time seems to be a bit mixed up.
It’s almost the weekend! Yay! I got some great books and I’ll be heading upstate late tomorrow afternoon for some fun in the sun at my Summer home and of course will make it down Sunday to see about spoiling my mum.
What are you up to?
Enjoy the beauty bytes!
Oh yo…everyone’s fav fashionable Brit shop has finally launched its makeup in the US. TopShop Make is now in peeps!