Sephora Summer Catalog 2010

Sephora Summer Catalog 20101

Ahhh the Sephora Summer Catalog 2010 ended up in my inbox sometime last week! Happy Days!

Jump!

Of course, I always like to do my part and take a few pictures of the Sephora catalog when it arrives from season to season as I know alot of my International readers enjoy browsing through it.

So far it’s kinda meh….

Plenty of heavy emphasis on the Tarina Tarantino and Tokidoki makeup ranges and not near enough product to hold my interest, this year’s Summer catalog just fails to hold my interest.

The looks are nice but nothing I got too excited about aside from a look created with a MUFE Yellow eyeshadow cocktailed with one of the new Urban Decay Eyeshadow shades (yes, Urban Decay has several new eyeshadow colors upcoming, bless be!).

Sephora Summer Catalog 201014
Love this fierce look!

Without further commentary from me here’s a few shots….

Sephora Summer Catalog 201013

Sephora Summer Catalog 201012

Sephora Summer Catalog 201010

Sephora Summer Catalog 20109

Sephora Summer Catalog 20108

Sephora Summer Catalog 20107

Sephora Summer Catalog 20106

Sephora Summer Catalog 20104

Sephora Summer Catalog 20103

Sephora Summer Catalog 20102

Sephora Summer Catalog 20105

Sephora Summer Catalog 201011

What did you think of the catalog?

Loves it?

Leaves it?

Anything inside make you go hmmmm….

Wishy list items?

Tell it!

• 5/17/10 20:53 dedra:

i got mine in the mail today i wanna check test the page 4 and 7 because its cute but i’m not liking the prices on page 7 .did you ever use these are they worth buying?

• 5/18/10 21:46 the Muse:

dedra refresh me what is on page 7 and what is worth buying/using..? :)

• 5/17/10 20:54 Jazzlyn:

I recently started purchasing from sephora this year and as soon as I found out about the beauty insiders program I subscribed so I was wondering if they send it out to people in the insiders program or can you just request an issue? Thanks muse, love your blog!

• 5/18/10 21:46 the Muse:

Hi jazz just request an issue hun on site or in store :-D

Aw thanks! *hugs*

• 5/17/10 20:55 Heather C.:

AH! I totally just bought 4 of Sephora’s new brushes! (The ones in the pic) They were far too cute to pass up.

• 5/18/10 21:46 the Muse:

heather deets how are they

was kinda wanting but a little $$ can get mac for that!

• 5/19/10 20:19 Heather C.:

To be honest I’m quite green when it comes to brushes so I wouldn’t be able to tell you how they are in comparison, but for me, I love them! I bought the stippling, crease, smudge, and the angled blush crushes. The only one I’m not trilled about is the crease brush because it seems a little big for my liking. Other than that, I love them!

• 5/17/10 22:35 Jezzy:

I just wish they would SEND me a catalog. I am supposedly signed up for them but have NEVER received them. Just as well, it would make me spend money I shouldn’t be…

• 5/17/10 23:13 Melissa:

Hi Muse I’m with ya on the lack of attention grabbing, I flipped through the catalog in a few minutes flat. I’m normally read each page and sometimes flip through more than once. This whole thing just seemed too young for me for the colors and been-there-done-that on most everything else.

• 5/18/10 21:07 the Muse:

melissa I dunno what it is but the last few catalogs are like..ughhhhhhhh sigh.

• 5/17/10 23:20 Ally:

Oh the yellow look is super pretty. Hopefully I get one this year. Sometimes they show up sometimes they don’t. Also intrigued by new ud shadows. Love me some ud.

• 5/18/10 10:50 the Muse:

ally lovin’ on UD. I hear alot about that the catalog :(

• 5/17/10 23:39 regina:

how do you get the catalogue is it free?

• 5/18/10 9:59 the Muse:

yes regina just sign up for it at sephora or sephora’s site

• 5/18/10 10:38 Paloma:

hey, my daughters name is Regina! cool :”P

• 5/18/10 1:41 Paloma:

can anyone order the catalog?

• 5/18/10 9:59 the Muse:

yes paloma sure :)

• 5/18/10 3:26 Bora:

Lusting after it just because we don’t have Sephora here (or even in the UK). I love browsing well made catalogues. Have you tried the new IT Sephora brush collection? They sound great and I like the sound of the custom designed caps which protect the bristles.

• 5/18/10 9:56 the Muse:

bora I feel absolutely no pity for you! You have a vast marketplace of awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at your finger tips, I’m the jealous one :-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seen those, I was kinda wanting ‘em but damn pricey I can get mac for that! ouch!

• 5/18/10 8:01 jonnie:

I’m with you… this is the first time I have looked through and put the catalog in the trash pile. It was nice, but nothing stellar… I liked the aquas and blues, but there just wasn’t any amazing product offered or anything like that…

• 5/18/10 9:09 the Muse:

ya jonnie I’ve felt like that a fair but the last several catalogs le sigh!

• 5/18/10 13:40 Selenite:

I’m not the only one who doesn’t get my catalogs after all then? Has anyone noticed that they’ve only been using caucasian models lately?

• 5/18/10 13:54 the Muse:

mmm always selenite. sigh. I happen to be in the Asian boat, I’d love to see more Asian models….kinda obsessed with makeup pics, fotds using Asian girls

• 5/18/10 15:02 Rachel:

The new Urban Decay eye shadows are STUNNING. I got aquarius and and dashiki in store yesterday and plan on getting the others eventually. Aquarius is pretty much the most beautiful green ever and thankfully none of them have huge chunky glitter. :)

• 5/18/10 15:09 the Muse:

god rachel can’t wait to see them. think mine might pop in the mail today *cross fingers*