Would You Buy It? MAC SuperGlass

MAC Superglass 2

MAC Superglass launches later this week.

Will you buy it?

Jump ahead for some drool worthy pics!

MAC Superglass 11 MAC Superglass 10 MAC Superglass 9 MAC Superglass 8 MAC Superglass 7 MAC Superglass 6 MAC Superglass 5 MAC Superglass 4
MAC Superglass 3

Yummy right?

I tried out a shade already and loves it! Superglass is Dazzleglass on crack. So shiny, so glittery, so gorgeous.

Available May 7th in the following shades:

• Tunnel Of Love (a deep blue-brown)
  • Disco Blend (light tan)
  • Sugar Overload (white-beige)
  • Superflash (mid-tone yellow-pink)
  • Sweet Tart (pale baby pink)
  • Gift Wrap (light pink/peach)
  • Cherry Electric (bright cherry pink)
  • Totally Bang (fuschia)
  • Fab Frenzy (deep blue-purple)

Will you be indulging?

I’m on it for shiz!

• 5/4/10 12:12 Nia:

Nope, not gonna buy it, and not just because I have too many lip products already. They seem gritty (are they?) and I wear my dazzleglasses not enough for me to get them.

Did you notice, this is me becoming more “selective: ;)

• 5/4/10 12:15 the Muse:

LOL nia good luck with the selective policy :-D haha!

they are…a little bit. Dazzleglass are smoother for me but Superglass def a little gritty!

• 5/4/10 12:23 Nia:

*lol* I am taking bets as to how long that lasts ;)

I like Dazzleglasses, but well, I already have them. But I lovelovelove the promo picture for this collection.

Did you get something from Pret-A-Papier and I missed it?

• 5/4/10 15:12 the Muse:

lol nia! YES YES love PaP review coming shortly bit late :-D I LOVED it :-D surprised at how much!

• 5/4/10 12:22 VampiressDoll:

I Love glitter, so I’ll at least buy one because of that. :P

• 5/4/10 12:25 Erica B.:

These baby’s will so be mine!! Do you know what color is on the ad?

• 5/5/10 19:17 the Muse:

not sure erica but I want it LOL!

• 5/4/10 12:33 Kristina:

Wondering about that purple! Are they pretty sheer?

• 5/4/10 12:43 the Muse:

not badly pigmented but not amazingly either kristina not sure on the purple but I got a peach one ( can’t think of the name at mom) and it was pretty nice….I imagine the purple applies pretty subtle :)

• 5/4/10 13:28 Katros:

Nope will not be buying. Call me a rebel without a cause but I’m just not crazy about MAC. I also don’t like the fact that twice I’ve gone to their counter here and they were just snotty—please you have a job that requires you to stand behind a counter with a nametag on—let’s not put on airs! LOL I took my money elsewhere because I had planned on buying a palette for my daughter—I took her to Ulta and let her spend the money there instead :-D

• 5/4/10 13:37 Lillian:

I really like the look of the glitter, they remind me of flakie nail polishes but i wish they were more pigmented, i don’t really ever wear sheer lip products. But i guess i could layer. Probably will only get one or two though.

• 5/4/10 14:04 The Beauty Alchemist:

LOVE these. Swatched some last week. I love the ” Dazzleglass on crack “quote. That’s it. But I like them more than Dazzleglass which for some reason , never moved me that much.

These are major disco ball bling for lips. I didn’t find them too gritty at all, very little . I have a bronze and a gold shade. Pigment seems sheer( gold) to medium ( bronze)

I think they will be well liked.

• 5/4/10 14:34 Tiffanie L:

WANT!!!

• 5/4/10 15:22 LINDARRAGNAR:

D: totaly bang and fab frenzy D:

omfg my mac lady said to be ready for the launch and I wasn’t really anticicipating much but dang…………. I don’t need another lip prodcut but I guess I better get my hands on one of these before there all sold out.

• 5/4/10 15:29 the Muse:

linda they are super nice :D wicked shimmer/glitter!

• 5/4/10 15:41 Marsha:

I’m getting at least one. I’m a lipgloss addict. Is it me or do they seem smaller then the Dazzleglasses?

• 5/4/10 15:43 the Muse:

mmm good question marsha will have to compare size :D

• 5/4/10 20:24 Marsha:

I just looked on the MAC website, the superglass is actually bigger than a dazzleglass.. now i’m definitley gettine at LEAST one.

• 5/4/10 20:23 Su:

they look pretty especially the purple color one but looks like texture will be problem for me
    I love my gloss to be smooth

• 5/4/10 20:31 Kharina:

Heck no. Major P-A-S-S. I’m betting my money that they won’t be a hit and we’ll be seeing those at our local CCO’s pretty soon. All I hear in beauty blogs is how GRITTY they are for those that have tried them.

• 5/4/10 21:53 Erin:

Heck no! Dazzleglasses are too glittery for me, and these are worse!

• 5/4/10 22:13 Comrade_Garlic:

Yes! Dazzleglass is the only lip product I have ever used up.

• 5/5/10 0:24 Tohnia:

I’m going to have to pass on this. I never used the MAC Lipglass I had! It was WAY too sticky for my tastes. And I hate glitter in my glosses! The promo pic is awesome though. :D Love that shine!

• 5/5/10 1:09 jackieg02:

well I was on a self imposed lip product ban, but I can make an exception, right? I may *need* one to survive!!

• 5/5/10 7:30 the Muse:

lol jackie!

• 5/5/10 6:58 Janet:

weirdly enough, the promo picture reminded me of the lollipop dragon movie, in the glass cave or something. i don’t know if anyone else has seen it tho, because it’s a kiddie movie… ah so off topic!! ><

• 5/7/10 12:30 Rosie H.Weinstein(makeup fanatic):

Of Course I will buy Disco Blend and the coral color forgot the name at the moment.I love new things to make me feel beautiful.

• 5/7/10 12:46 the Muse:

me too rosie :-D

• 5/7/10 13:09 Rosie:

Thanks My dear Muse.Happy Mom’s Day to all the moms, aunties, god moms and so forth Love From NYC. Rosie.

• 5/7/10 13:47 the Muse:

aw thanks rosie :-D I’m sure all the mum’s will appreciate it. happy mother’s day to you too if you are a mom!

• 5/7/10 16:19 Rosie:

aw no problem hun I am actually not a mom but i am an auntie and god mother. hugs to all rosie.

• 5/15/10 23:07 Liz:

These look so amazingly beautiful in the tube, but I went to my nearest MAC store today and was all set on buying them. BUT. I sampled them and I hated it. Only because I kept chewing on the glitter stuff in the gloss. Too much for me.

• 5/17/10 8:00 Kay:

*drools* I was just thinking about buying me some new dazzleglass (which, let’s face it, I probably still will) but these look soooooo gorgeous, love the purple and the fuschia! I know these are set for a July release in the UK but does anyone know the actual date? I’ve had a search and found nothing yet. Definitely wants!

• 5/17/10 9:55 the Muse:

hey kay not sure on the UK release hun but normally it’s a month after our release. if I find out more deets will let ya know :D

• 5/23/10 7:57 Kay:

Ah that’s okay then :) As long as I won’t be tapping my foot for too long! Thanks, can’t wait to see these bad boys!