Would You Buy It? Smashbox Summer 2010: Smashbox Naked Beauty

Smashbox Naked Beauty 4

Smashbox Naked Beauty has hit the scene. Little bit of a late comer for Summer compared to other brands but its here now and that’s all we need to worry ’bout now right?

Smashbox Summer 2010 is concentrating on the simplicity of color and went with a really natural somewhat nude look.

Question is, Would You Buy It?

I’m definitely not a nude, natural kinda girl but I can appreciate simple, elegant makeup for the warm weather because hey, who wants to run around with thick shadow, lip products, and foundation on a hot day right?

Here’s the line up for Summer 2010.

• Smashbox Naked Beauty Photo Finish Lid Primer ($20)

Smashbox’s best selling lid perfector revamped for Summer in a shimmering golden nude shade.

Smashbox Naked Beauty 1

• Smashbox Naked Beauty High Lights/Cream Cheek Color ($26)

A duo of sheer, creamy cheek color and a softer highlighter shade to give a radiant glow to cheeks and face.

Smashbox Naked Beauty 3

• Smashbox Naked Beauty Mini Lip Gloss Kit ($25)

8 mini glosses in gorgeous barely-there shades.

Smashbox Naked Beauty 2

Although I simply hate cream blush I’d have loved to indulge in the cream cheek color and the gloss set. At the moment, I’m have the lid primer, curious to see what I’ll think.

How about you?

How do you feel about the Naked Beauty Summer launch?

Is it something you’d buy?

Any key pieces appealing to you?

Visit www.smashbox.com to see the complete line up!

• 5/11/10 16:11 Ally:

I’m just about to go out to look at this collection. I want the creamy cheek color and highlighter

• 5/11/10 16:19 the Muse:

I kinda want the glosses Ally :D

• 5/11/10 22:23 Ally:

I saw the glosses tonight omg they are so tiny like free sample size tiny. To sheer for my taste. I want some new benefit glosses, haven’t seen them yet thou in person to buy. I did get the cream blush/highlight I’ll try it out tomorrow.

• 5/11/10 21:45 lmnmakeup:

You’ll love the creamy cheek color and highlighter Ally! I just bought one yesterday and I’m in love with it! It’s like you’re glowing from within and what I love is that the highlighter looks so natural, not all shimmery or glittery!

• 5/11/10 16:19 Lindsay:

This collection is kinda meh in person. I might have to try the new primer though.

• 5/11/10 16:21 the Muse:

aw damn lindsay really? lem killed :-D haven’t it seen it yet in person.

• 5/11/10 16:23 JoElla:

I love Smashbox’s cream blushes they last forever and don’t fade or streak. I just might have to pick up this blush!

• 5/11/10 16:23 the Muse:

joella never tried but that’s a great rave :D

• 5/11/10 18:19 Larie:

I’ve been on a nude/natural looking makeup kick for a bit, so I’m loving all of these barely-there summer looks. That said, I’m definitely not a gloss girl, so it always makes me sad when these packages – which always have tons of other beautiful things – also pack in 230948203948 lip glosses. I don’t have that many makeup-loving girlfriends! :(

• 5/11/10 19:48 Kristina:

Absolutely getting the new lid primer! I have the regular and it’s too dark for my skin tone so it looks goofy if I use light or sheer shadows. This one looks better. Fingers crossed!

• 5/12/10 6:24 Therese:

I’m lemming the blush and the glosses, perfect little sizes for travelling and I always get bored before I finish a full size anyway (or there’s another collection out already!!). Hope it’s not going to be $$$ in the UK, Smashbox usually is = (

• 5/12/10 8:21 gio:

I’m not digging the collection. It looks kinda boring. The only thing I’d like to try is the primer.

• 5/12/10 10:55 Fullyunderstand:

I want it all..these are SOOOO my colors. LOL

• 5/12/10 14:10 dina:

pretty much a yawn for me w/ the exception of a few of the glosses in the set