You NEED This: Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection

Too Faced Naked Eye Soft Sexy Eye Shadow Collection 1

Dude, I so loved the Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection and I adore the Too Faced Smoky Eye Palette so of course I’m running around the room in circles of bliss at the prospects of the new Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection.

OMG, YOU NEED THIS!

Jump!

I freaking love these kits so I’m quite excited they have released a new version.

This version, like past ones, includes 9 shades of shadow plus 3 Get the Look Cards for application instructions!

Too Faced Naked Eye Soft Sexy Eye Shadow Collection 2

Shades included are In The Buff (matte ivory), Pillow Talk (light taupe sheen), Like A Virgin (matte taupe), Birthday Suit (beige shimmer), Satin Sheets (golden champagne shimmer), Unmentionables (steel gray shimmer), Pink Cheeks (pale pink), Lap Dance (silvery taupe shimmer), and Stiletto (matte black).

I can’t WAIT to get my hands on it.

I’ll be ordering shortly.

I need it.

Whatcha think?

Do you own any of the other kits?

Loves ‘em?

Not so much?

Share it!

Gagging to hear what you think ’bout this release.

• 5/20/10 15:41 Peri:

i saw this last night…i love too faced, but i dont love neutral. lol.

• 5/20/10 15:42 the Muse:

me either perio but I can be tempted :-D!

• 5/20/10 16:53 Peri:

i cant be lol…i like the colorful colors! neutrals bore me…i dont understand why people spend SO much money on makeup that makes it look like you arent wearing any lol. give me purple! thats my neutral lol. just cause its my favorite and ive got green eyes so it makes em look good :)

• 5/20/10 16:57 Miss Molly:

Ooh, I want it! The last thing I need is another eye palette.

• 5/20/10 17:21 Christine:

Oooo this totally appeals to me! I absolutely love Too Faced Natural Eye Palette. I will need to put this on my wish list for now :) Can’t wait to see your review for it when you receive it, Muse!

• 5/21/10 9:48 the Muse:

hey christine how are YOU!?

• 5/21/10 13:18 Christine:

I’m good, just busy! Sorry I haven’t had a chance to comment on your blog in awhile :)

• 5/21/10 13:27 the Muse:

aw that’s ok good to hear you’re doing well dear!

• 5/20/10 17:35 Punita:

I’m contemplating hitting “order” on sephora, because I trust your opinions…. But I already have so much makeup. I’m just apprehensive because I feel like I have dupes for all the colors in this, but then the packaging… so tempting… aaagh

• 5/21/10 9:49 the Muse:

aw thanks punita *hugs* so flattered. wait for my review/swatches to decide hun!

• 5/20/10 18:22 Phyrra:

I’m SLOWLY starting to like some neutrals and browns. I’d like to see this one swatched :) I have the Too Faced Fun in the Dark palette and it’s nice.

• 5/20/10 20:44 jonnie:

I do like neutrals… for the rare occasions I wear makeup to work neutrals are a must, and in my dress uniform I also have to work with neutrals. Plus, if I’m in a rush, not feeling creative, or just plain uninspired for the day, I know I can turn to neutrals and have nice eye makeup without worrying that my eye makeup looks awful with the shirt I’m wearing or whatever… :)

• 5/20/10 21:01 Dee:

omg i am gonna order it now too…love too faced…thanx muse

• 5/21/10 9:40 the Muse:

my pleasure dee :D

• 5/20/10 23:08 maggie:

the last thing I need is more neutrals, but this looks so awesome! I want one lol

• 5/20/10 23:14 Estella Iris:

Omg, i love these Too Faced kits! I was SO excited when i found out they’re releasing a new version too….but after looking at the pics…it’s awlfully similiar to the “Neutral Eye” kit, isn’t it? And i rly wish they’d put more applicators in tht little drawer, or just axe the drawer so the palette isn’t so bulky…as cute as the packaging is….

Still tho…YAY! I’m prob. still gonna get it cuz i just love these kits!

• 5/21/10 10:59 the Muse:

I vote for more applicators estella especially since there is SO much room to add them. not sure on the shades, looks alot like it but I bet they are diff :-D

• 5/21/10 16:32 Jennifer D.:

I have passed on the others only because I have so many eyeshadows already, but I have been re-thinking the last one, so I think I am going to pick them both up and just make the time to do the reviews and tutorials using them. I expect to get a gorgeous go to eye for any occasion…saturday errands, interview, work, first date, day off when you still want to look good walking to the mailbox…lol…just anything. Just what I need another palette. I will say that I am so happy there are no pop ups unlike the UD palettes. I have to always disect my UD palettes and I hate that because I adore the shadows. I could talk beauty products forever, but anyway, its a go and thanks for your blog…:) Jennifer

• 5/22/10 20:49 kali:

I’m DYING for a review on this.. and am debating on just going ahead and ordering right now although I have 42845356 other things on my list already. It looks like the Natural Palette.. I hope the colors are different. Some of the descriptions sound the same. I keep trying to compare the 2 palettes side by side online but you never know when it comes to computer images.

• 5/26/10 12:22 the Muse:

hey kali it’s coming shortly :-D def can’t decide by online images alone!

• 5/23/10 7:51 Kay:

Eep, now it’s between waiting for this or getting the Natural Eye palette! A lot of the natural colours were similar to shades I already have so I might wait and see how this measures up :) Liking nude eyes for the summer right now!

• 6/21/10 12:40 nena:

• 6/21/10 13:19 the Muse:

I’ll be doing a review and swatches shortly nena! :)

• 6/21/10 12:41 nena:

hey girl i was wondering if you can do swatches for this palette i think it would be really helpful for alot of people bc there are NO reviews or swatches for this palette anywhere!! =( so pretty please swatch this too faced palette!!! THANKS GIRL!! or if you know somewhere online i can find em that would b great too! =) sorry please reply to this one not the last one bc i didnt check the notify me box =( lol!! thanx!!!!!!

• 6/21/10 12:42 nena:

omg i didnt check the box again!!!!! grrrr well if you can email me then that would be good lol iam soo dumbbb!! god! lol

• 6/27/10 10:21 Christina:

I’ve wanted both natural eye and smokey eye kit for a long time.. always delayed them for “when I got spare money to spend” :-D

needless to say I have not been able to so far

I think this one I may even like better!!! can you swatch them some time? thanks!!

• 6/28/10 12:37 the Muse:

yup will be doing a swatch shortly christina :) and review!

• 6/29/10 3:03 Christina: