Zoya Nail Polish Exchange

Zoya Nail Polish

Here’s an interesting concept….

Say you have several (or several hundred) old bottles of nail polish laying around or half empty or maybe a shade you never use anymore.

What if I told you that you can exchange that polish for a brand new bottle of Zoya Nail Polish?

Jump!

For a limited time you can take all your old bottles (absolutely no limit to the amount you trade in) that are hanging around your vanity collecting dust and exchange them for a Zoya Polish or Polishes.

Zoya will replace your nail polish (any brand other than Zoya, Qtica, or Nocti) for a shipping fee per a bottle of $3.50. Basically it’s kinda like purchasing new Zoya Nail Polish for half the price (normally the polishes are $7 each) but still kinda a nifty little deal if you’re a nail girl right?

To take advantage of the Zoya Nail Polish Exchange visit www.artofbeauty.com

Have fun tradin’ in your old bottles!

• 5/19/10 10:43 angela:

cool… but i dont wanna exchange my nail polishes XD

• 5/19/10 11:15 the Muse:

lol angela we need makeup exchange :D

• 5/19/10 11:01 Phyrra:

I’m very happy with my polishes that I exchanged :) Lola and Bijou are amazing <3 And Charla, OMG, you gotta see!

• 5/19/10 11:51 the Muse:

i do so wish I was a nail girl dd :-D ha I can’t share the spark of excitement :D

• 5/19/10 11:47 Jennifer:

:) I did this already and got my polishes last week. I picked up:

Charla (.<! I've only worn Charla so far… I also got the Essie Resort minis at the same time, so I'm trying to make sure I try everything out ahhh!

• 5/19/10 11:48 Jennifer:

Oh no, my list cut off with my *heart* emoticon:

Charla, Ivanka, Alegra, Robyn, Dana, Moxie, Dakota, Sloane, Pinta, Richelle.

• 5/19/10 11:51 the Muse:

fun fun jennifer. wish I was a nail girl :-D

• 5/19/10 15:45 Wendy:

I like the idea but am I a bad person for feeling like $3.50 PER bottle plus the six you send in is a bit steep? I guess it’s because I’ve only recently gotten into nail polish so most of the np’s I have are OPI, China Glaze, etc. which are on the pricier side. I dunno. I’m just cheap =P. I’d rather pay full price for a few bottles.

• 5/19/10 15:56 the Muse:

hi wendy guess it depends how u see it hun. If you’re trading it crappy bottles or half filled or ones that have separated etc….it’s kinda a nice deal :)