If you’ve been reading Musings for a while, I’m sure you recall the days that I didn’t review drugstore brands (US ones anyway). Things have changed considerably in the last year or so and I’ve embraced alot of US drugstore brands as I wanted to cover all aspects of beauty not just high end but also lower.
This past Spring (and some of Summer if you consider it Summer already) has been an incredible time for drugstore releases. Makeup quality has changed in the past few months as have the releases in store which had made going to my local drugstore a rather fun experience rather than a chore. Granted, not ever release is a good one but hunting down new products and finding gems in the rough so to speak is always great fun.
Do take a look at the slide show below for some of the latest and greatest releases that are available now at your local drugstores. Some are well worth checking out!
If you’re reading via RSS please visit my blog to view the slide show.
Have you hauled any of these items or collections for yourself?
- Maybelline The Pearls Color Sensational Lipstick and Lipgloss
- Maybelline Salsa Sun Collection
- Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain Collection
- Maybelline Colossal Diamonds Collection
- Covergirl Liquiline Blast
- L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion Waterproof Mascara and Liner
- Milani HD Advanced Concealer
- N.Y.C. New York Color Cosmetics Extreme Lip Glider Lipgloss
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara and Lash Enhancer
- Chapstick Ultra Smooth
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish
- L’Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Anti-Dull Skin Primer and L’Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Secret Magic Perfect Base Review
- Maybelline the Falsies Mascara
- Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Collection
- Maybelline Color Shine Sensational Lipgloss Collection
- N.Y.C New York Color Cosmetics Shock Value Collection
- Milani La Vie En Rose Nail Collection
- Milani Neon Nail Collection
- Milani Sea Color Collection
- Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss