Beauty Secrets: Want The Dirty Lowdown on Urban Decay Fall 2010?

beauty secrets

If you’re anything like me you’re already all kinds of excited about what your favorite brands are doing for Fall and Winter 2010…or maybe some of you aren’t as zealous and crazed as the rest of us around here, I doubt such makeup lovers exist…but anyway!

If you’ve been living under a rock you may not realize that the Urban Decay Fall Collection 2010 is on it’s way to you as soon as June 29th, yup, true dat.  Those crazy kids at UD are cooking up Fall and having it arrive shortly.

For the past several days Urban Decay has teased and tantalized with many a fine tweet on what is up in their labs and believe you me looks like it’s some good stuffins.

If you want the skinny on Urban Decay Fall 2010 or you’re just interested in learning what Urban Decay is up to jump ahead for a great way to get in the know before everyone else.

Jump!

Now Urban Decay tweets ALOT and even if you do follow them you may have missed a tidbit of info here and there.

If you wanna keep up with what they are doing I find it’s simple and easy to follow their Twitpic progress.

I notice with every new collection that Urban Decay starts to tease us a little early as much as a month in advance in some cases. You’d know this if you follow them on Twitter but you’d also know it because they occasionally Twitpic a swatch or two or even full photos of new products.

They’ve been doing this with Fall 2010 so we are all left to drool on our keyboards.

Wanna keep yourself abreast of the going ons at UD?

• Step 1:

Simply visit their Twtpic page located at http://twitpic.com/photos/UrbanDecay411

Step 1

• Step 2:

Browse around for a while, enjoy the sneak peeks of Fall 2010 (a few new palettes, Urban Decay Falsies Lashes, Oh My!).

Step 2

• Step 3:

Ok, got your fill of UD Twit pics? Good. Now you could bookmark this page and check back often to see what’s been updated or you could be lazy and not bother like me….

This is where things get fun.

See that little orange feed button located on the upper right hand side of the screen?

Step 3

Click it and subscribe to Urban Decay’s TwitPic feed!

Step 3 RSS

• Step 4:

Now you’ll be alerted in your RSS reader every time Urban Decay post some new delightful morsel and you’ll be ahead of the game and know exactly what UD is up to.

Step 4

Enjoy!

• 6/23/10 11:44 Marina:

I like the look of that one palette with all the neutrals. I think Sidecar looks like a gorgeous color…

• 6/23/10 11:47 the Muse:

agreed Marina…kinda lovin’ on the naked palette. It’s really big too, with quite a few browns :-D yay fall here I come!

• 6/23/10 11:53 Janine:

Hoping they come out with a FF again SOON! I didn’t buy anything during the last round since there was nothing I desperately wanted and I was trying to be “good”. I must have the vegan palette with the animals on it! Owls! :D

• 6/23/10 12:26 the Muse:

Hey Janine I think you’ll see an FF around Sept :-D maybe end of August (if we are lucky, SOONER)!

• 6/23/10 20:55 xMissxAndristx:

Oooh, i know everyone will hate me for saying this, but i kinda hope it’s not till mid-late august or sept. my bday is Sept 21, and so i’ll be able to tell everyone to either buy me UD gift cards early, or just order me things i want.

PS, i doubt you remember, but I had asked about the Sephora exclusive shadows being available at Ulta or UD.com in the future…. well, my fabulous BF travels for business and he went to a sephora and bought me all six of them!! I didn’t even ask him to. Do i have an amazing bf or what?!

• 6/24/10 0:36 Janine:

AWESOME. I hope the vegan pallete is not sold out by then! LOVE my UD, but full price is just too much to pay! I’m a sucker for all animals, especially owls! (Actually we had a house built… on Owls Nest Way!) How perfect is that??

• 6/24/10 8:30 the Muse:

hey janine oh gosh no worries doll they’ll def have ‘em :-D Awww! LOL ideal! :-D

• 6/23/10 13:24 Phyrra:

I love those blue lashes!

• 6/23/10 15:08 peri:

what the hell urban decay? i love you SO much for being fun and colorful and all around interesting to look at…whats up with that ENTIRELY brown palette. so NOT urban decay.

• 6/23/10 15:44 the Muse:

oh peri I gotta disagree I LOVE the brown for fall :D

• 6/23/10 15:47 peri:

well, brown is a fall color lol…but i hate brown makeup. its boring lol.

• 6/23/10 15:50 the Muse:

peri I thought the same for a long time than I started playing now I’m hooked, it flatters my big buggy eyes :D

• 6/24/10 0:38 Janine:

You don’t have big buggy eyes… you have lovely, big bright doe eyes! Gorgeous! I am jealous! Besides, your eye color goes with any color shadow! ;)

• 6/24/10 8:30 the Muse:

aww janine your lovely *hugs* thank you!

• 6/23/10 19:27 Becky:

I’m totally lovin’ the browns palette.. i love doing brown smokey eyes with one bright color pop on my lid. Sidecar looks fabulous! I want the vegan palette and saw a pair of lashes on facebook that looked great.. we’ll have to see how much they are. Can’t wait to buy on Tuesday!

• 6/24/10 8:35 the Muse:

me too beck! I can’t do falsies for my LIFE but they look gorg. there are some other goodies coming out as well :-D tell ya ’bout ‘em soon!

• 6/24/10 17:22 Sydney:

So excited for the vegan palette. The packaging is simply stunning as well!

• 7/18/10 19:51 John147: