Beauty Survival: Castaway!

castaway

It’s that time of the year where you’ll probably be around alot of water and hell maybe you’ll be on the water….a cruise, a ship, some sort of boat perhaps?

A beauty survival awaits you!

Jump!

Your best friend convinced you that going on a cruise would be thee best Summer vacay evers and she’s right! You’re having an amazing time on a gorgeous cruise ship in the middle of the ocean.

But WAIT!

OMG!

Storm! The ship is going down!

The captain alerts everyone that life boats are waiting to take you to the nearest island. He also informs you that you can take five cosmetic, makeup, or skincare items with you!

What do you take?

Mon list:

• 6/8/10 10:14 Lorraine:

-My Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara (the best drugstore mascara I’ve tried yet! Love it!)
    -Maybelline matte face powder
    -Revlon Natural Lip Tint, which comes with SPF thank God!
    -A big ol’ tub of cetaphil face wash! I can mix it with the sand to get a good exfoliating scrub :)
    -A bottle of sunscreen…..a really BIG bottle of sunscreen!

• 6/8/10 10:42 the Muse:

ha lorraine yes please on the SPF. 64oz or more!

• 6/8/10 11:12 Julie:

Hmmm….
    Must haves for my beauty survival at sea?

-Mascara base/eyelash conditioner: Lancome Cils Booster XL
    -Mascara: always a fan of Prescriptive Lash Envy (although I suppose I should go waterproof?)
    -SPF (of course!)
    -Serum: Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum (must maintain my glow on the high seas)
    -Moisturizer: Caudalie Vinosource Riche (to stay moisturized and dewy soft despite the drying effects of sunshine & salt water)

These would be my beauty essentials although I’m thinking I would be more focused on the snacks! ;)

• 6/8/10 11:35 the Muse:

LOL julie!!!!! the snacks, ESSENTIAL!

You’re the second person to say that vinoperfect gives a nice glow! I gotta try it :-D

• 6/8/10 12:56 jenna:

- Cetaphil cleanser
    - Jergens Daily Glow moisturizer
    - Norwex face cloth
    - Voluminous carbon black mascara
    - labello

oh no that’s 5!!!! hopefully i could find a place to stash some BE

• 6/8/10 12:57 the Muse:

don’t forget snacks jenna :D

• 6/8/10 16:01 Marina:

Okay…
    1) Lash Stilleto Mascara
    2) My UD AIW Book of Shadows (maaaaany shadow choices, haha)
    3) Jumbo sized suncreen
    4) Moisturizer
    5) My C.O. Bigelow Lemon & Pomegranate lip gloss. It wears like a wet balm, and is very very moisturizing :)
    And food…yeah :)

• 6/8/10 16:23 the Muse:

lol only snacks allowed marina…small bags of peanuts, pretzels, light stuff hahaha :-D

Good choices particularly your BoS

• 6/8/10 16:10 teresa:

i would definately get the products you said but maybe get a powder foundation with spf and take a palette or an all over face product

• 6/8/10 16:22 the Muse:

good idea teresa :D

• 6/8/10 18:03 Melissa:

I would bring 500 bazilion gallons of drinking water but for makeup…

Dior Black out Waterproof Mascara (It doesn’t come off ever. Really!)
    Vanicream SPF good for face and body (safe around eyes too!)
    Enjoy brand Leave in conditioner spray (works as a body spray too)
    Cleanser like Cetaphil, Purity, or Fresh, a multi-tasker.
    LG Slit pan with balance and brighten and rose powders

I want to go on a cruise now – haven’t been in years – thanks lol

• 6/9/10 10:53 Robyn:

id take a pallette that had eyeshadow powder and blusher in it
    illamasqua rich liquid foundation (no need for concealor)
    liquid eyeliner
    mascara
    sunscreen

and yeh food :) or snacks lol but since snack food is like the only food i eat i would be fine :)

• 6/9/10 13:39 the Muse:

lol robyn! Island essentials=Frazzles, Bacon Crisps

• 6/10/10 7:40 petitez:

-Fancl’s washing powder
    -Kate’s eyebrow powder
    -Any kind of SPF protection!!
    -Maybelline’s gel eyeliner
    -Bobbi Brown’s loose powder

Oh! Any kind of food and water too please!!!!!!! :P

• 6/11/10 1:38 DivaShop:

* Aloe Vera Gel
    * SPF
    * Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara
    * Coastal Scents 88 palette
    * CG Amazemint Wetslicks in Tickled Pink (A pretty everyday juicy pink)

Argh, I guess that’s it!

Snacks – Peanuts (good protein), Harvest Cheddar Sunchips (Yum!).

• 4/13/11 19:40 Bridgette:

One of those REALLY BIG NYX sets. Preferably the ‘Soho Glam’ one.

That pretty much covers everything. But I would like another lipgloss, a mascara, a face wash, and an SPF 30 moisturizer. I pretty much covered everything with that NYX set. I could survive. :)

• 12/15/12 10:12 Layla:

* A huge can of Rentin A. This stuff is my hg and I love it to death
    * Netrougena Pink grapefruit wipes. These smell amazing (I put them in my purse, and now my purse smells like grapefruit) really clean your face and did I mention they smell amazing?
    * My holiday stilla lip glaze set (Perffeurbly the entire thing, but I’m happy with just Fruit Punch, Rasberry & Vanilla)
    * My lovley Smashbox camera ready BB cream
    * My diorshow blackout waterpoof mascara (People ask if I have false lashes)
    Snacks- Luna Bars, Popcorn, Pears and Dark Choclate