Bobbi Brown Denim & Rose Collection

Bobbi Brown Denim Rose Collection 4

Bobbi Brown Denim Rose Collection 3

Bobbi Brown Denim & Rose Collection coming atcha for Fall 2010 (but no worries you don’t have to wait that long as it’ll be on counters July 2010).

Check it!

Full images and details after the jump!

“Everyone looks great in jeans and anyone can pull off a dark denim eye. To make it wearable, I’ve paired inky blue shadows with pretty roses for lips and cheeks. The combination is casual and put-together, rock & roll but romantic, modern yet classic all at once.”-Bobbi Brown

Bobbi Brown Denim Rose Collection 5

• Bobbi Brown Denim & Rose Palette $60

Includes:

• Navajo Eyeshadow
  • Gray Denim Eye Shadow (Brand New)
  • Pink Granite Sparkle Eye Shadow (Brand New)
  • Dark Rinse Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow (Brand New)
  • Iced Lilac Glitter Lip Gloss (Brand New)
  • Hot Rose Lip Gloss (Brand New)
  • Cool Rose Creamy Lip Color (Brand New)
  • Indie Rose Creamy Lip Color (Brand New)
  • Pink Rose Blush (Brand New)

Bobbi Brown Denim Rose Collection 2

• Bobbi Brown Highlighter Pen ($32)

A pretty finishing touch that makes all the difference. Lightweight and luminescent, this brush-on liquid shimmer catches the light for beautifully defined cheekbones.

Shades Available:

• Bronze
  • Opal
  • Rose

Bobbi Brown Denim Rose Collection 8

• Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner Denim Ink ($21)

Bobbi Brown Denim Rose Collection 9

Bobbi Brown Denim Rose Collection 6

• Bobbi Brown Denim & Rose Mini Brush Set ($55)

Includes 4 Mini Bobbi Brown Brushes:

• Lip Brush
  • Blush Brush
  • Eyeliner Brush
  • Angle Eye Shadow Brush

Bobbi Brown Denim Rose Collection 1

Bobbi Brown Denim Rose Collection 7

• Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss Raspberry ($20)

Bobbi Brown Denim Rose Collection 10

Looks amazing doesn’t it? I’m all about the new Denim Sparkle Shadow since I’m a fan of the Sparkle Shadows in general! The new Raspberry Shimmer Gloss looks equally lovely and how about that Denim & Rose Palette? We so need that, don’t we?

What do you think?

Is Bobbi Brown Denim & Rose Collection something that interests you for Fall?

Yay?

Nay?

Share it!

Bobbi Brown Denim & Rose has been spotted at a few counters according to a few readers that contacted me and Nordstrom’s online site has the collection available already.

If your counter doesn’t have it yet, look for it starting July 2010.

• 6/22/10 14:00 Dina:

i’m all over this

• 6/22/10 14:02 the Muse:

me too d!

• 6/22/10 14:08 Kate:

Ooooh, shiny.

Well except for the Hot Rose Lip Gloss. It would probably say untouched if I bought this.

• 6/22/10 14:18 JoElla:

I am not feeling the love with this palette. Lack of sleep maybe? LOL

But I really want that eyeliner.

• 6/22/10 14:19 Lisa:

I picked up almost everything at my local Neiman’s this weekend. It is a very pretty collection. And, the best part – the color palette fits inside the brush set! Very cool for carting around.

But, if you want to really squeal, see if you can find the Sneak Peak flyer at the counter and take a gander at the collections for later in the fall and holiday. Whoa!! I almost passed out, they are so beautiful.

• 6/22/10 14:24 the Muse:

omg lisa sweet! really?! so you can place the denim palette in with the brushes? that’s cool! OMG can’t WAIT for that! thanks for the tip must head to nordies for the peek!

• 6/22/10 15:03 Lisa:

The eyeliner has a tinge of violet with the blue, which makes it stand out against the prior blues she has done.

Also – the palette does fit inside the brush container, and is designed to do so. It looks really cute together. For me, it makes a nice travel set, since it fits together.

By the way – that bright gloss isn’t so bright on – just a fairly sheer color that really brightens the face. At least for me it works that way. I have brown hair, very fair skin (BB alabaster in the winter, and porcelain in the summer), and blue eyes.

Go get it ladies! Otherwise, if it doesn’t work for you, save your money for the happenings later in the season. Bobbi has really outdone herself for later fall and winter!

• 6/22/10 15:05 the Muse:

god I can barely wait for Fall/Winter Lisa. Thanks for posting about the goodies. Sounds gorgggggggggg!

• 6/22/10 17:37 Ellie:

Hehe, the hat the model is wearing looks like it just fell out of the sky and landed on her head.

• 6/23/10 13:16 the Muse:

LOL Ellie agreed!

• 6/23/10 4:33 Honor:

Order placed for the denim and rose palette. kind of hesitate with chococolate and navy exclusive…but no, that will be the denim and rose. Specially love the dark rinse shimmerwash along with the grey ES and the nicely pink lips, may buy the raspberry gloss….I always thought this collection to be more springy/summery tahn Fally and the good thing is that I will be able to wear it in summer…..
    can not wait to hear more abot the fall and holiday offering. I heard there is another collection call dark velvet coming out. does anyone knows if there will be a nude palette like she does almost every fall?

• 6/23/10 14:42 JoElla:

Oh Lisa can you at least discribe what is coming next from Bobbi Brown.. pretty please!!

I am thinking that I have enough close colors from my bobbi brown collection that I can get away with picking up the new eyeliner and be fine (have the 2nd set of the TSV kit from QVC coming 10/10/10!) So I think I can wait for the other goodies coming down the line!!

• 6/23/10 14:48 the Muse:

hey jo quickie question is the nordie’s set the same set we are getting from QVC in October?!

• 6/26/10 0:59 Helen Hoagland:

Love the Denim Sparkle Shadow! I have a few other shades of Bobbi’s Sparkle Shadows and they’re great! Sorry to hear you’re not lovin’ the mattes. Matte shadows can create some really elegant looks. Check out the “looks” section of Nars website and see how they layered Granada over Malibu Multiple… pretty slick, I’d say! Anyway, don’t give up on them. I think your appreciation may grow for these textures as you mature (and there’s nothing wrong with that either)! Love your site, sweetie! Thanks!

• 6/26/10 21:44 rebecca:

love this the rose highlighter is great! Does anyone no what the winter collection is called yet?

• 7/1/10 18:02 Kimberly:

Indie rose is to die for!!! The color looks much different on than in the palette. Give it a shot. These colors are beautiful. Others have said that the matte colors are hard to use, but I find those to be some of the best most natural colors. THis palette is superb. Now I am lusting after that brush set!!