Burt’s Bees Premium Grab Bag: $50 Worth of Burt’s Bees for 50% Off!

Burts Bees

Holy cow it’s been AGES since Burt’s Bees Premium Grab Bags have been available! My best friend in England used to have me purchase like 10 of these and airmail them to her, yes they are that good a deal.

What are they?

Jump!

Think of $50 bucks worth of your fav Burt’s Bees products and now think of spending a mere $24.99 on all of it! Sweet right?

Burt’s Bees Premium Grab Bag contain 5 full size products, 14 mini sizes, and 6 special gifts including an assortment of lip balm, lip shimmer, lip gloss, body lotion, facial cleanser, hand cream, face cream, and TONS more! Plus shipping is a mere $5 bucks.

I haven’t seen Burt’s offer these in a very LONG time and I wholeheartedly Muse Approve ‘em for purchase as I’ve hauled one or two myself in the past and was incredibly impressed with the offerings in the bag. They normally come within a week and are housed in a large brown Burt’s Bees shopping bag. I remember one year getting a full see of Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmers plus a slew of skincare.

It’s a rather neat way to try Burt’s for the first time.

These used to sell out way fast and are available for a limited time. I’m doubtful they will sell out all that fast, economy you know, this time around but I still recommend snagging one for kicks. $30 for more than $50 bucks worth of stuff is a killer deal in my humblest.

Visit www.burtsbees.com to indulge!

Tell me if you get one, curious if anyone has heard of these before. It’s been years since I’ve seen them on offer (or maybe I haven’t been paying attention).

• 6/16/10 16:46 JoElla:

I missed this last year, but remember everyone loved it!

• 6/16/10 16:48 the Muse:

hey jo!

get one! you won’t regret it :-D I haven’t seen them in a few years, I obviously missed out last year :-D

Just ordered two a while ago, one for sis, one for me :D

btw your qvc post was sweet *hugs*

• 6/16/10 16:51 Marley:

Thanks for the tip! I totally just ordered one!

• 6/16/10 16:55 the Muse:

yay marley! LMK what u get inside :-D most times they are in the same but once or twice I’ve gotten diff items when ordering two :D

• 6/16/10 17:02 Amy:

Oh no you did-ent!

LOL I just bought two XD (and a bar soap, and a kit… if I get extras I can either stash them for travel or give as gifts, right?) and officially broke my no-buy.

Eh… anyway, this is why I/we love you!

(Well that and you seem to rock in general but yeah :D)

• 6/16/10 19:45 the Muse:

ha amy :-D *hugs* love ya BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy your goodies!

• 6/16/10 17:40 Kate:

Uff da I just bought mine.

I did take the opportunity to buy some of the pore mask I like that isn’t available to buy where I live anymore.

But if you live in AK or Hawaii you have to pay for Fed Ex 3-day air or USPS priority–so it was a bit more than $5.00 for me.

• 6/16/10 19:44 the Muse:

ugh kate didn’t realize the extra shipping $ but still worth it, they pack these bags full:-D

• 6/16/10 18:04 Karrie:

Wow, I never knew they had these grab bags.
    Thanks for posting this.

• 6/16/10 19:43 the Muse:

my pleasure karrie!

• 6/16/10 19:53 Steph:

I just waved goodbye to my willpower! I’m getting one mostly for the experience since idk I don’t need another lip balm and I’m kinda paranoid when it comes to sales that don’t have a specified deadline (such that in my mind trying to get it next week means the chance of it being sold out or back at regular price is a million times higher!).

Someone actually wrote a review on the site giving the grab bag 1/5 stars because it was purchased for a male friend and came with mostly lip glosses…when the product description clearly states that a lip gloss and lip shimmer are included ~lol~

• 6/17/10 2:52 MAria:

How can I get it? in http://www.burtsbees.com there isn’t a way to buy it

• 6/17/10 7:43 the Muse:

maria just click the url in the post….it’ll lead you right to the bag…??

• 6/17/10 7:48 MAria:

no, nothing…… :-(

• 6/17/10 8:37 the Muse:

maria loads fine here…not sure why it isn’t loading for you. Just click the URL and it’ll bring you to the bag.

• 6/17/10 9:57 Maria:

ahhh ok, I was in the international website hahaha

• 6/17/10 10:01 the Muse:

ah ok maria. I provided the link in the post to make it easier to locate the product you should have just click hun :)

• 6/17/10 2:57 tj:

I tried to find where to purchase them, but it looks like I’m looking in all of the wrong places. Do you have a direct link?

• 6/17/10 7:41 the Muse:

tj there’s a link right in the post??

• 6/21/10 19:34 Steph:

It arrived! The full sized products I received are Outdoors All-Over wash, Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss in Pucker Berry, Lip Shimmer in Watermelon, Radiance Night Creme, and Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme (score!). I really like the cosmetic pouch and nail file included & the tin will be great for storing lip balms, but wasn’t fond of the diaper ointment sample (would’ve preferred a Baby Bee Buttermilk soap sample instead). I’ll try to use it as a nightly foot cream because it leaves a white cast.

• 6/23/10 16:30 the Muse:

hey steh! I think we got pretty much same stuff -:-D