Clarins Fall Collection 2010

Clarins Fall Collection 2010 1

Ahh bless Fall, my favorite season!

Clarins Fall Collection 2010 looks interesting.

Jump!

Clarins Fall Collection 2010 4

Clarins Fall Collection 2010 3

Clarins Fall Collection 2010 2

No official info yet but I’ll update as soon as I know.

Whatcha think?

Lovin’ on that blush…hmm what’s that all about?

source

• 6/1/10 10:06 Nia:

Love the red lip :D

But apart from that Clarins never makes my heart race.

Does the colour in the promo look like Queens Sin? This one should come back, the sooner the better ;)

• 6/1/10 10:38 the Muse:

omg nia don’t mention queens sin, fav evers!

• 6/1/10 10:33 Colette:

The lippies look promising! I’m not a Clarins girl, but I’ll probably check those out.

• 6/1/10 13:01 LINDARRAGNAR:

the compact and the gel blush looks promising!!! also the hot pink colour lipstick :D

if the blush is the same consistancy as the primer they have that would be perfect!!!!

• 6/1/10 13:14 the Muse:

linda I HOPE and pray we get the blush here in the US, needs that!

• 6/1/10 21:32 Paris B:

Loving the red lipstick in the pic! Clarins always has to buck the trend don’t they? Those neutral colours look more Spring/Summer than Fall :)

• 6/2/10 17:03 the Muse:

agreed sue :-D

• 6/2/10 3:53 Basak:

The model looks like one of my fav actress Marie Gillian (Belgium)..
    By the way I have started red rouge with Shiseido and Clinique (color called Flamenco) , This second one has a perfect match with my skin color. And applied with a brush is better.
    I will continue with my pinks and corals but -red- ,: ) I am no more shy to use it!!
    Ops, sorry, rouge= lipstick…

• 6/2/10 9:54 the Muse:

ah she does basak when Marie is a blond :-D aw that’s fab! glad you found your ideal red combo :-D

• 6/2/10 7:43 gio:

The blush is really pretty and the lippies look promising as well.

• 6/3/10 9:32 Carielle:

As Always, great looking products. One day I will buy myself many items from a limited edition collection. I do resent the sparkling trend in absolutely everything they make. It’s what holds me back from buying. Their make up is always very natural…but with too many sparkles in it.

Thanks for digging the info ….I’d been looking for it for a couple of weeks.

• 6/3/10 12:15 the Muse:

my pleasure carielle glad you liked the post :D sorry about the sparkles hehe!