Dior Fall Makeup Collection 2010

Dior Fall Makeup Collection 2010 8

Good morning dears.

Here’s a little sneak peek at the upcoming Dior Fall Makeup Collection 2010.

Jump!

Available in 4 New Shades

Dior Fall Makeup Collection 2010 3

• Dior Diorshow 360 Mascara

Dior Fall Makeup Collection 2010 6

• Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

Dior Fall Makeup Collection 2010 7

Have you consumed today’s subdaily ?

source

• 6/28/10 10:45 Kristina:

The Misty Mauve palette looks like it might be promising. I’m a bit leery about the purple shades for lips though. I’m gonna need swatches Muse! I’m counting on you!

• 6/28/10 10:48 the Muse:

lol kristina. no worries some appeals so I’ll def see about picking some up come August :D

• 6/28/10 11:43 Connie:

love the pink design quint! Thank goodness that’s the only thing =P

• 6/28/10 14:25 JoElla:

The Pink Design is beautiful! I just might need this!

• 6/28/10 14:31 Tohnia:

I love the palettes! This might be my first foray into Dior makeup…heard great things about their gloss too. Worth the splurge muse?

• 6/28/10 14:36 the Muse:

dior is always worth a splurge tohnia imho :)

• 6/28/10 15:52 Mara:

Thanks for the heads up, Muse. Dior’s Night Butterfly quint is one of my HG palettes, so I’ll be sure to check this collection out. The Pink Design quint, purple lipstick and gloss are calling to me!

• 6/28/10 15:55 the Muse:

my pleasure mara :-D I’m really lovin’ on the pink quint too!

• 6/28/10 16:20 LINDARRAGNAR:

new diorshows!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!! <3

the packaging on everything is perfect but I don't get the new diorshows (hopefully you'll make a full review on them, ) :)

maximizers probably length and volume rights? and 360 is every eyelash is coated right? (hopefullly not a givenchy phenonnm eyes wand) :(

• 6/29/10 13:32 the Muse:

linda sounds like but don’t quote me :-D and yes will do my best to review for ya :D

• 6/29/10 13:54 Potatisbruden ~ Michilicious:

Love it! Great fall collection :D I want the palettes *__*

• 6/30/10 22:02 Shannon:

I have always liked their lipsticks, I’ll definitely try these when they come out.

• 7/2/10 6:48 Ceriene:

The promo pic is so photoshopped, I don’t have much to say about the collection. :< That model doesn't look human.