Lush 9 to 5 Cleanser

You may not remember Violet Newstead slipping rat poison in Franklin M. Hart Jr’s coffee but me and my sister remember it as if it were yesterday.

Ahh yes the 80’s at its best and a good year for the film 9 to 5 starring Dolly Parton (yea she acted a little bit as well as sung little ditties, who knew?)

My sister and I have watched this flick way too many times to count and could possibly star in a remake….

But this isn’t really about the movie it’s about the new Lush 9 to 5 Cleanser!

Oh my!

Jump!

Lush 9 to 5 Cleanser

What Lush Says About It:

Like Dolly says, 9 to 5 is quite the way to make a living. It can take its toll on the skin and leave you looking like she might without the cosmetic procedures. This is a gentle liquid cleanser made with almond oil, an extract of dove orchids and everlasting flower absolute. Orchids and everlasting flower soothe and clean the skin thoroughly with a mild antibacterial action, and almond gives you a silky smooth feeling. It’s great for taking off stubborn make-up and gives a fresh feeling after use.

What the Muse Says About It:

Yes please, I’ll have a large bottle. All that almond and almond oil and the likes makes it sound like it’ll smell lovely! Plus the whole great for removing stubborn make up had me at hello! Sounds positively dreamy….

I think I need to order me some.

Available now from Lush UK.

• 6/16/10 13:10 mercedes:

OHMIGOSH!!!!!!! i love 9to5,it’s one of my fave movies ever!!!!!!!! i thought it would be wierd when my ma got it but holy crap,its hilarious!!!!

• 6/16/10 13:11 the Muse:

lol Mercedes

• 6/16/10 13:25 Womble:

I like Lush products, well some of them, like bubble bars and the tasty lip scrubs mmmmmm but the smell of the shop is a little overpowering… i mean really overpowering LOL

• 6/16/10 13:27 the Muse:

*nods nods nods* yes womble LOL! first time I ever tried lush several years ago I couldn’t get really experience it in shop. it’s overwhelming!

• 6/16/10 13:43 Womble:

Can you get superdrug to ship out to you? they have a new E.L.F type range MUA, everything is £1! and i’ve tried a couple of lippies and they’re not too shabby!

• 6/16/10 13:56 Tammy:

What are the price points on the cleanser? How does it compare to other oil cleansers you’ve tried? Looks mighty interesting!

• 6/16/10 13:58 the Muse:

hi tammy I haven’t tried it hun. This isn’t a review just a post telling you that I find a new product :) thought you might wanna see/hear about it. Normally if I review something I put a “review” after in the title. So no idea how it compares to oil cleansers etc…plus I don’t think it’s an oil cleanser at all? Not sure LOL as you can see I don’t know ALOT about it yet but when I buy it I’ll def review.

• 6/16/10 14:00 Cendana:

OMG I am so going to get my hand on this cleanser hehehe I’m a fan of Lush and been using their skincare and my skin seems to enjoy it hehehe =) Love your blog!!!

• 6/16/10 14:05 the Muse:

aw thanks Cendana *hugs* glad you enjoy Musings! absolutely wants it myself :)

• 6/16/10 14:59 Tinkerchelle:

Ha ha, Muse! I totally just put 9 to 5 on my netflix queue! Sundays at my house are reserved for quirky 80’s movie watchin’! :D Also, that cleanser sounds divine! Extract of dove orchid? *swoon*

• 6/16/10 15:04 the Muse:

chelle, dude, tell me have you seen it before!? If not you’re in for a TRICK LOL!!!!!

I know right?! orchid, almond oil OH MUH!

• 6/16/10 15:24 Tinkerchelle:

I haven’t seen it since I was a kid! Used to be one of my Mom’s faves, but I sort of forgot it existed. I’m so excited! LOL!

• 6/16/10 15:51 the Muse:

lol oh cool chelle be like seeing it for 1st time :D

• 6/16/10 15:20 Womble:

Yeah you guys have ELF i know that lol i mean MUA Make Up Academy. New range, just launched

• 6/16/10 15:49 the Muse:

OOOO womble me reads it wrong sorry :-D I read have you tried the elf range not the elf like range LOL :-D superdrug doesn’t ship worldwide but can get friends to purcahse for me. Must go look thanks for the heads up chickie!

• 6/16/10 15:23 Womble:
    • 6/16/10 15:50 the Muse:

thank ye womble saved me the search hehe!

• 6/16/10 15:28 jonnie:

Ooh, I wanna try! I wonder if it will come to lush USA soon… not a big fan of shipping charges. I have been wanting to@place a lush order for a while though (must have more vanilla delite!)…

• 6/16/10 15:51 the Muse:

hey jonnie prob in a few months time, normally launches UK side first, Lush’s birth place :-D

• 6/21/10 2:34 Katy:

are you gonna buy it muse??? i can’t wait for your review!!

• 6/21/10 10:18 the Muse:

hi katy

Gonna prob wait for Fall. Too hot to take advantage right now of airmail from UK :D

• 6/21/10 17:19 Katy Nuno:

Is it really cheaper overall to buy from the UK??

• 6/21/10 22:22 the Muse:

no katy it evens out with shipping. the appeal is that you get fresher product and it’s faster shipping than US/NA shipping :)